*sips tea*

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Westboro_Baptist_Church
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Sup Forums BTFO

JOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN CENNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Westboro_Baptist_Church
>Members 70

What do you think the weeb meant by this?

please sage before posting

Name literally one person killed by either in the last 50 years, one person. The KKK has died three times over, every few decades they have a brief resurgence before slipping back into irrelevancy. Each resurgence is less relevant than the last.

You really think ISIS is the only group of Islamic barbarians on the planet? Westboro baptist church and the KKK are morons, but they are peaceful groups.

op is a retard

sage

Yeah, just look how peaceful the KKK is when they use pigs/police to kill black men. Look how peaceful the WBC is when protesting and terrorizing funerals.

the kkk hasn't killed anyone in decades you retard, at this point they're basically larpers in bedsheets
and the wbc is a complete joke that couldn't terrorize a paper bag

itt, OP attempting to troll with incredibly weak bait and people are giving serious responses

atleast the kkk insnt blowing up hundreds of random fucking people you incel

Oh look, it's the same strawman robopost again this week.

yeah cause the kkk and the westboro baptist church have conquered land, shot up gays and nonbeleivers, and more fucked up shit for their religion.

what the fuck they doing to my girl froppy leave my waifu alone

They terrorize funerals so yeah. Idiot

Come back to the Internet when you learn how to spell "imbecile" you stupid white jackass.

The majority of Muslims either fully support radical jihadism or are sympathetic towards it's cause. The wbc and kkk on the other hand are almost universally condemned by all Christians.

Islam and Christianity. One is a religion that regularly manufactures religious insurgents, radicals and terrorists and creates a culture where this is tolerated and accepted by the mainstream follower. The other is a religion that actively shuns such activity and derides the few violent outliers that appear. Stop trying to say they're the same. They're NOT.

"The majority of Muslims either fully support radical jihadism or are sympathetic towards it's cause"

Yeah, according to Ben Shapiro (serial idiot/liar) and Breit-Fart

Leftist shitposting with boku no hero has a lot less impact now that the series is officially social justice garbage. Froppyposter, you might want to find a new gimmick.

what did the westboro baptist church do besides protest? you know, like they are protected to do so under the 1st amendment.

Hi shareblue faggot. Remember to dialate!

Kkk did nothing wrong

Then why is it always the Muslims? Why is it every fucking time a bomb goes off in a subway or a truck mows down a group of people on vacation during a holiday it's ALWAYS a fucking Muslim?

>HURR DURR NOT ALWAYS!

Even if there's the occasional white autistic kid who goes nuts with his dad's shotgun that still doesn't make up for the fact the majority of MAJOR terrorist attacks in the western world are done by Muslims despite them making up something like 5% of the population.

If Islam isn't violent, why is it ALWAYS ISLAM??

why did i laugh at this

>Kuckistani shitskin doesn't like white people
Imagine my surprise.

Ummm, the Crusades, the ban of gay marriage, the Inquisition and WW2 are a thing y'know, that's led to the murder/genocide of millions.

If you actually believe what you're typing:

wew lad.

If trolling:

Well done sir. 9/10

I honestly can't tell...ya know what? For not being able to tell:

10/10 if trolling.

bump.

>Westboro baptist church
>not based af

hahahahaha faggot

>The Crusades
Were a response to Muslim aggression
>The Inquisition
Was a response to Muslim aggression
>ban of gay marriage
The only nations to have legalized gay marriage have all been Christian nations. Not a single Muslim nation has legalized gay marriage.
>WW2
Just because Christians fought in a war doesn't mean Christianity was the cause of the war.

>every few decades they have a briefing at 935 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Washington, DC

Hitler was a dedicated protestant - rumor has it that he wanted to destroy the Vatican. It's just rumors, but enough proof nevertheless.

>It's just rumors, but enough

Ooo kosher b8. my favorite!

>Hitler was a dedicated protestant

what a load of bullshit.

>bringing up the crusades who happend hundreds of years ago.

You might miss some chromosomes

You could at least bring up the LRA instead of Westboro

>Hero academy fags are cucks
Shocking!

you've been absolutely destroyed in this thread. try a new one m8

"what a load of bullshit"

Read a book or something, you stupid racist fucking idiot.

Last time I checked, the WBC and the KKK only go around calling gays "fags". They don't go and execute them like the 'religion of peace' and its"extremist" group does.

WBC

Non-violent
Unmasked
No bats

Westboro members look like part of a civil society compared to Antifa

WOMEN'S OPPRESSION IS A HOAX, WOMEN ARE THE OPPRESSORS! EVERY YEAR WOMEN WORLDWIDE KILL 50-60 MILLION OF THEIR OWN BABIES BY WAY OF ABORTION, WOMEN ARE EXTERMINATING THE FUTURE OF MANKIND(BOTH FEMALE AND MALE FETUSES OF ALL RACES)! FEMINISM IS MENTAL ILLNESS, IT'S DESTROYING ALL PEOPLE!

They are religious nutjobs out for fame, so of course there's no masks.

As for violence, they LITERALLY want gays to burn in Hell

They merely slander them.
Muslims throw them off buildings.

Westboro is a lawsuit scheme, the family are lawyers who sue people for hitting them

They literally wouldn't exist if they were violent

Both are unnecessary attacks on them that only serve to torment gay peoples

>this stale b8 is still getting assblasted replies

Hurr durr someone disagrees with me, that must be a racist.

Kill yourself you failed abortion.
And also suddenly quiet about the crusades, huh? huh?huh?

I want to leaver your skull open with a crowbar.

kkk has always been a federal psyop
westboro baptist church is the only one that gets christianity right

Then which one is more harmful?

Both are just as bad.

>Flag
Kill yourself

What an educated and insightful post by the mind of a "President" Trump supporter.

During the Reconstruction Era, they were a huge force to be reckoned with in the South. Then they died. They had a resurgence in the early 1900s after the movie Birth of a Nation glamorized them, then they died again. They sprung up again for a little bit during the Civil Rights drama, then faded away once more. Today the KKK is nothing but a media op, something they keep around as a scare tactic.

Does anyone think the WBBC was created by the LGBT or some Marxist organization?

why did we let leftypol appropriate this qt frog?

Both of them are just as bad...
>one calls to kill them, never actually does it
>other calls to kill them, and actually does it
Yeah, quite a big difference.

Honestly, it's probably organic. I've seen enough interviews with former members and non-members who agree with their stance to make me believe that it's not some controlled opposition.

Ohhhh she's a frog. Haha, the managers here don't really know what's going on.

I think telling people to burn for eternity is just as disgusting as blowing up innocent human beings. Not a big difference. Maybe a slight one.

Considering our current "President", I wouldn't be shocked to find out that he is supporting WBC

>legions of armed niggers running from cops and placing second in quickdraw competitions every year is orchestrated specifically by 70 members of WBC
W E W
E
W

Okay, just take the time to understand this nuance here. The WBBC and other similarly anti-gay Christian religion organizations follow this logic chain

>Jesus says to love your neighbors
>Love is to set your neighbors on the path to righteousness
>They do not hate LGBT individuals, because if they hated them they would leave them alone and let them burn (as they believe they would)
>Therefore, leaving gay people alone would be akin to accepting their damnation, which is against their idea of love

Please note that I DO NOT agree with this view, but I have seen this argument presented enough times, with scriptural backing, to make me believe that they perceive that they do not act in malice, but "fag enablers" DO act in malice to them, because they perceive it as taking them off the path of righteousness. It's a very strange premise, but a deep held one.

> Isis killed over 2000 people globally in terrorists attacks as of Feb 2017 over a few years. And another 5000 every 6 months in Syria.
> KKK 3346 in 86 years
> Westboro killed no one

>people are still falling for the filename meme

>Catholics
>Taking responsibility for the KKK
lmao the absolute STATE of leftists. The KKK killed Catholics just as often as they killed blacks.

Westboro are not killing people and its a single small church. KKK were democrats. If its not ISIS its some other group. Yes I blame the culture that keeps creating suicide bombers.

Westboro terrorizes people which is just as sickening.

>telling people to burn for eternity == blowing up innocent people
this bait sucks

If the KKK are actually targeted and oppressed by the government while Isis is paid for by them.

How dumb is OP?! ROTFLMO

Deaths and money spent combating PISSLAM: Billions of dollars, tens of thousands of deaths in just the last 15 years.

"PISSLAM"

Hahaha. So funny (not). Grow the fuck up. Little hands, little penis and little brain, just like YOUR "President".

>Westboro terrorizes people which is just as sickening.
If by "terrorize" you mean tell them they suck and are going to hell. If you can't take that, you belong on /leftypol.

And EVERYBODY condemns them for it, no one stops them, becase free speech and they don't hurt anyone ( I think )

also, infiltraitor flag = saged

If all Christians condemn them, then why are they doing nothing? Not even an excommunication? Maybe they aren't as opposed as we think they may be....

Autism. You just compared pocketing funerals to conquering villages and slaughtering everyone.

I didnt know the US govt gave everyone free guns.
Maybe I should move there.

>why are they doing nothing? Not even an excommunication?
Westboro Baptist are not part of the Roman Catholic church, so they can't be excommunicated. They are their own autonomous group. I've seen other Baptists groups condemn them, if that matters to you.

But there's some irony in a guy with a kekistan flag saying people ought to be stopped for employing their free speech.

Well, OP let me take it like this:
How prelevent are fatalities or oppressions via Westboro?
How prelevent is Islamic oppression and how severe does it go?

Oh, well wow, i suppose Westboro baptists aren't good guys, but they are shadowed by public executions that are even allowed on a systematic level, oppression of women, loss of sexual determination if you are not a woman, honor killings and pedophilia, but you choose to bitch about how oppressive the white man is.

You truly are dirt.

how many fags have WPC thrown off buildings again? How many KKK bombs have gone off in the last 10 years? I really hate your attempted co-option of the froggie girl from animu and a Kermit the frog meme, amalgamating into intoshit.

This is what leftists love.
Strawmanning and rutting at the point of attention.
>"Yeah, murder isn't cool, but theft is also a crime!"

This kind of thinking should be outlawed and sentenced as a crime against the victims of the islam like they do about denying the holocoast.

This. Yet leftist still think WBBC is the biggest bag guy ever.

>This thread again

Bigger numbers are more important than small numbers.
Isis>KKK regarding deaths

you have to explain common sense things to leftist as you would a child because cognitively and emotionally they never matured past adolescence. any rational person knows this but you aren't dealing with very rational people.

RRRRRRRRRRRR
KAAAAAAAAAAAY
OOOOOOOOOOO

>They terrorize funerals
So they've blown some of them up? Or did they hold signs?

Hurt feelings are worth more than corpses littering the streets.
#Ugh
#Mondays
#NoFilter
#Jihad

>Every week muslims bomb another city
>But the kkk lynched 2 black guys eighty years ago, so white christians aren't allowed to talk about that!!!
>Muslims stone gays to death and throw them off roofs by the dozen
>But some westboro rednecks said some mean things so its just as bad
I sometimes wonder what its like to go through life being this retarded.

>Libtards try to use one of the most redpilled characters for shitty memes and they don't even remotely make sense

I am so surprised.

>using frog
Kindly kill yourself with a chainsaw

No, the government doesn't give you free guns. They let you buy your own gun just like they let you buy your own health care.

name incident by those groups that compare to last month
1/?

>Libtards try to use one of the most redpilled characters for shitty memes

What's the character's name and what anime she's from?

2/?

3/?