Picrelated is what I bought this evening after a day of walking around London feeling sad about life

Picrelated is what I bought this evening after a day of walking around London feeling sad about life.

Background:
>aged 26
>no friends or social life since 18
>no female attention ever
>went through university with zero social experiences
>became the loner nobody talks to within two days of my current job
>never been to pub, club, or party
>missed out on all the 16 - 22 formative social experiences that people look back on fondly (teen crushes, school prom, school dances, university fresher's week, any sort of relationships at all)
>know that women all have 5000 tinder matches and think the average male is ugly; seeing attractive women everywhere is demoralising
>feel completely bitter and detached from others due to being an ugly subhuman; lifting weights did nothing

>Ben & Jerry's

Good job giving even more money to the people who want to see you poor and depressed for being a white male

haven't you posted something similar to this? didn't you pay heed to any advice faggot?

that's right bitch drown your sorrows in american consumerism another battle won in the eternal american revolution.

Yeah last time you had candies with crocodiles on it.
And Americone Dream, which, despite being of Colbert and his Jew overlords- is fucking delicious.

kill yourself anglo
blogposting on Sup Forums, obviously nobody wants to be your friend

I'm good looking and in the same boat. I'm even drinking Diet Dr. Pepper like a fag- you.

Unironically kys

Have you considered trying to get out of your comfort zone and also not being a pussy feeling sorry for yourself?

If you keep feeling sorry for yourself, nothing will ever change.

Faggot

Pick yourself up mate, seriously it's the only way.

Get some banter at work, go for a work night out, take care of yourself.

Find a woman, any woman within reason to get some practice in, once you have a woman it's easier to get another one. It works in the same way as jobs, get a shit job then apply for a better one.

Do you think we give a fuck about pathetic fucks like you?

kill yourself, you don't matter shit to me.

Sup Forums is not your personal psychiatric treatment center. I hope you die.

Good day.

ps: That was what I wanted to say,, then I realized I'm in the same position. Fugg mane. What to do? Sup Forums ruined my life.

1. quit eating shit and eat healthy
2. work out
3. find hobbies and a passion
4. move out of big cities, they are for fucken psychopaths and narcs, a small town is way friendlier and nowhere near as fucked up

This. I fuck fat latinas and latina milfs on the reg.
Having a woman under you, whimpering, moaning, pulling you in, entering, falling asleep holding your little slampiggy-
Beats what you're doing.

Of course I want Doritos and Ben and Jerry's now which is the purpose of this thread.

Sit down and have an honest conversation with yourself about why you ended up here. Then, fix it. Sinking into your emotions won't help. Begin your new life today and become the person you never had the chance to be

I'll be your friend user

I would cut your foot off to be 26 again, even though at 26 I was one year into being a single father and had no idea what was in store. Suck it up my limey bro

You posted the same sob story a couple of weeks ago. I may have posted some heart felt and sincere advice.

Finish you sweeties then drown yourself. Its the only way to be sure.

>lifting weights did nothing
try heavier.
start dating fat bitches, fat bitches love guys with gains.
this will boost your morale, then proceed to date prettier girls until you become a Chad.
Marry your white gf, then get cucked by some Mohammed and unironically KYS

When Sup Forums gives better life advice than msm, you know what side of history we're on

Don't you have any qualities at all? Your spelling, wording and reflection give the indication that you at least have some kind of intelligence.

Hey, at least you didn't get blown up while you were walking

>1 post by this ID
its a shill then, sage and continue.

I'm in the same position only I'm nearly 20 and didn't do uni as I was kicked out a year ago so I don't have friends and don't know anyone local.

I'm trying to turn it around and make some friends but I'm convinced I've already wasted my youth.

this copypasta again

You make me feel bad for having friends.

Btw, when you're new to a workplace, actually try and introduce yourself to the others. Walk around with a smile on your face and you'll look more inviting.

That would be pretty funny on a t shirt.

"Sup Forums ruined my life"

lel

YOU FUCKING STUPID SHITSKIN YOU POST VARIATIONS ON THIS EVERY FUCKING DAY FUCKING KILL YOURSELF YOU CUNT WOG FUCKING DARKIE BASTARD

Man up you big puff. If you're going to wallow in self pity at least get drunk instead of eating the glycaemic Jew.

How is this on here and not on /bant

camden?

Stop being introvert
Just step into a pub and talk to people
Forget about women if you're /that/ ugly
Just do it. That's the only way out, to just. do. it.

Before we go any further, is OP a paki?

What's the point of this? Any actionable advice given will likely be ignored, because it's in your personality to shy away from anything but comforts that had been forced on you. Go fuck off, mate.

this, OP has to change his entire personality to be able to lift out of his current misery.