Be danish female football team

>be danish female football team
>get 2nd place in uefa womens euro
>media hype them up
>"this is as big when the men won uefa euro 1992!!"
>"women can play as good as the men!!"
>the players return to denmark
>demand higher wages, same hotels and transportation as the men
>danish football association shuts them down saying they don't bring in as much money as the men
>they go to the media screaming sexist
>womens world cup qualify game against hungary may get cancelled now

why don't women understand basic economics?

Other urls found in this thread:

nypost.com/2016/08/30/watch-hope-solo-flip-f-ng-out-when-she-got-suspended/
youtube.com/watch?v=m8AVVPEv5Fc
dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-4389760/USA-women-s-team-suffer-5-2-loss-FC-Dallas-U-15-boys.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Who even watches female football? Whenever i there's female football on TV there's no spectators.

Like, you can hear the players screaming to each other and it's echoing.
It also feels like they just run slower.

Women are unironically the source of most our problems... Who do you think are the main voters for parties letting mudslimes in? Who do you think are the the ones who said "Oh Pride parades are great! Let's just have one for the lulz!"

700,000 saw the finale here because our biggest channel showed it

Dumb. The Netherlands actually won it and I haven't heard anyone. You're supposed to make your money at your club anyway, the men don't get paid for their national team appearances either and it is an HONOR to play for your country.

That's sad. The broadcasting rights must have been cheap.

dunno

its like watching children play.

>this

The only time I watch women sports other, than volleyball, is when I get to fuck one later that evening. Women doing anything but fucking are boring senpai.

>Throw men and women's earnings into a pot
>Have men and women play a match against each other
>The percentage of goals each team gets decides the percentage of the salary pot each team gets
Roasties better prepare to go on a diet.

This is the problem though(for these women to understand).

On National level, female football brings in as many viewers as male football in countries like Sweden/Denmark, but only because media pushes hard for it. Yet it doesn't bring in anywhere close to the same money from adds/gambling.

Yes they had 700k people watching, but it still made less money than when the men play with the same amount of viewers. And this is disregardibg the fact that no one watches female club football, which brings in even less money to the football org.

If you go by number of TV viewers alone, then yeah they have a point, but the world isn't that simple, but it's no surprise that women lack the ability to analyze on a larger scale than what meets the eye.

more people would watch the games if they played wearing skimpy bikinis

>be little slav girl growing up in usa
>daddy takes you to tennis club
>allowed to play for free because poor
>get taken to professional tennis school
>train professionally without paying anything because poor
>win womens grunting competitions at 17
>sign multi-million dollar brand deals
>huge team of men got you to where you are today
>any of the top 5000 ranked male tennis players could beat you easily
>worth more than rank 3 male tennis player
>get caught doping to win tournaments
>come back 1 year later
>"reeeee tennis is sexist women dont earn as much as men"
>go on feminist rants blaming sexism for lower prize money in womens tournaments
>media welcomes you with open arms

nypost.com/2016/08/30/watch-hope-solo-flip-f-ng-out-when-she-got-suspended/

Best example of a woman "athlete". Coal burning roastie cunt bitter butthurt at its finest.

Her pussy is absolutely disgusting.

vaginal jews

>It also feels like they just run slower.
They literally do. Even men the same height would run about 20% faster.

Hate the game, not the player.

Doesn't Sharapova seems like a dirty invented word for pussy I wanna fuck right now in your own languages as well?

Say it slowly, but vigorously:
SHARAPOVA!

all the women need to do is just wear bikinis while they play, bam way more money than the mens teams

spot on.

women have innately always been like this. The problem lies with the advent of the modern cucked man who lets all this shit slide

as long top womyn teams lose against u15 boy teams I will not take them seriously

Oh yeah so when she has to sound like a banshee getting raped everytime she hits the balll, it's just a part of the game and not the player???
I prefer to watch the american gorilla women play as they don't scream as much.
youtube.com/watch?v=m8AVVPEv5Fc

Men don't need to scream, because that's pathetic.

Is that the team that lost to a bunch of high school boys?

>From world champions to humbling defeat against Under 15s side... World Cup-winning USA women's team suffer 5-2 loss against Dallas academy boys

dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-4389760/USA-women-s-team-suffer-5-2-loss-FC-Dallas-U-15-boys.html

and the winning team fucks the loser with dildos after the match

What are you talking about?

this. my favorite sport to watch the olympics is sand volleyball. would pay in diamonds for those uniforms to be standard across all women's sports

And what about you, you have the lowest birth rates on europe, you should be baggining your wifes and making white babies, portocuck

women's water polo.
>thongs

At the HS level, girls playing any sport are pretty much wearing volleyball shorts. My younger sister actually sewed (hemmed?) her skirt for field hockey, making it shorter but she was the only girl on the team who could do this.
No perv.

>women should be thankful to have women's leagues for every sport, but once you give them that they never stop complaining. they find something else to complain about. they dont even understand how absurd they sound asking for as much money as the men. i hear the USA women's team literally trains against high school boys teams.

ugh. i didnt mean to greentext that.

>and you provide no pics

I don't understand how can anybody still don't get that...

>Women hate to watch sports
>Women would never actually move their asses to the stadium and pay the tickets
>Women sure as hell would never buy their teams shirt or any other merchandise

How the fuck can someone expect female teams of any sport to be successful with fans like those?

>Players used to play in the NT for honor only
Fucking pussy millionaires.

Just reading this makes me wanna draw swastikas...

I've done worse to my gf and I'm white with a v.average sized cock. I just send her out to get fucked by big cocks cos I'm a cunt

It's ridiculous. There were articles about the CWHL (Canadian Women's Hockey League) starting to pay their players and you'd see comments like "well will they be paid as much as men? I don't think so!!!" and other people would agree. They are absolutely out of touch with the reality. Women's sports don't generate money because no one cares about them, and rightfully so. The Finnish women's national hockey team regularly takes heavy beatings when facing men's junior clubs. Once they lost 17:0 against 15-yos, and this is not an unusual result for them.

ok cuck

I honestly don't care, I just hate when women say they're equal to men. Soccer is a fag sport for both genders.

But yeah, white women are all whores addicted to black dick. The Danish team wanted more money so they could travel to Africa for a sexcation.

Truth

Why do women even try.

>Once they lost 17:0 against 15-yos, and this is not an unusual result for them

KEK I'm feeling better already. Fuck those hens...

True that...

Watching women's professional football is as exciting as watching school football or your child's football team playing. The same intensity, amount of spectators (literally just family, as they are the only people who care) and skill involved.

Of course women want more money, who doesn't. I think the best solution is to just pay men less- that way, people see that feminism means everybody loses and women aren't payed any more money than they deserve

They don't care about the economics, or the politics, they just want money, and to feel good about themselves.