You can't just randomly change your gende-

>you can't just randomly change your gende-

Reported

And to think this mentally ill woman could have had her delusions treated with some anti-psychotics. Sad.

That pic makes me feel ill.

i'm afraid to ask what they stuffed the corndog with

can this "penis" be used for penetrting?

>Fucking up your body and putting meat on your crotch to make a hairy penis
Why are trans people so fucked up?

Literally the best reaction pic in history congratulations you have won the internet

I wouldn't call that random. It's a pretty major procedure with a high risk of regret and disappointment.

>tfw a taped on potato dick is bigger than yours

Altering your genitals is not changing your gender. If you can't alter the base DNA information, it's just cosmetic surgery.

Kek
My sides

those people should be put to sleep.

they are a danger to themselves and society. literally nothing good comes out of them.

>tfw

The corndog mod has an internal bladder and a pump hidden in your fake ballsack, like those old Reebok sneakers.

They pump up their dicks like niggas used to pump up their shoes.

They took a piece of the persons left leg and then... oh my God.

>scars on both thighs

I assume this mentally ill woman has had one leg sausage rot and fall off already and this was the 2nd time

A balloon you can hook to a pump to inflate it in order to make it "erect".

>literally nothing good comes out of them.
wrong, laughing at their stupidity is a good thing

>civ5inanutshell.png

Stop humping trees.
It will get better.

Is this temporary or people actually do the surgery with an intend to get this horror?

that is not even funny, it's just disgusting and repulsive.

It's like those sausages wrapped in a blueberry pancake that sells in the freezer section.

Oh fuck, it is from both legs. Oh my... *vomits*

These people are SICK SICK SICK SICK SICK SICK SICK

>horse hung futa girls might actually happen
>cis bois can never compete
fuck this timeline

Filename makes me believe this was taken today. Which board did you find this and what's the story? I assune Sup Forums.

>leg sausage rot

The fake dick clearly has to be worse than the fake pussy with dilation.

It's never going to be a real dick, it's literally arm and leg skin rolled off and turned into a hairy stick, those scars will never heal too.

That'd probably would actually feel really good to have sex with but I don't know how'd you'd get a condom on it.

>implying the idea of some mentally ill retard being told that cutting off/putting on their penis is a good idea and them actually doing it isn't funny

FtM trannies are the most retarded people on the planet. I'd say enjoy hard mode as a "man" but trannies are a protected class.

what the actual potatodick

that will never be a penis...it doesn't even look like a penis, it will only ever look like a flesh colored sock filled with flour.

This is considered;
>Healthy
>progressive
>empowering

Removing you're dick is then;
>unhealthy
>regressive
>weak

Tell us your story. Were you in Chernobyl?

This is why we need Christianity and religion. These people need something to anchor themselves with. They are so sick that they lump off a piece of their leg and... I can't even complete the thought. My gosh. Leftists are INSANE. MENTALLY ILL PEOPLE.

>mfw doctors are willing to invest money to research to give a woman a big dick, but no one wants to invest in research in steam cells to make my 5 inchers grow a bit more.

That bitch has a much bigger and fatter dick than I do.
Fuck this life.

It's shown up over the years. Nothing new

>ywn be fucked up the ass by a ftm's thigh skin

>not wanting horse hung futa girls

What are you, some kind of gay?

This thing however is not a real futa, t'is an abomination.

I mean, that would have been an extremely costly procedure and the recovery time would be quite high. So no, you can't

why does this one look better than the hairy garbage in the OP

Just a minute babe, I gotta go wax my dick

delete this m8

no, the fake pussy is worse because it never heals. and the fucking smell, my god i can't even imagine

Foregen is researching how to use stem cells to regrow cut men's foreskins. After they finish maybe they could work on your length

I feel sorry for people like this. They are falling apart and desperately need urgent mental help, and all they get is lots of encouragement to go ahead and wallow in their insanity and to mutilate themselves. It's fucking barbaric.

Disgusting. It doesn't even look like a real penis. I bet it doesn't function the same way either.

lmao what the fuck is that mushroom cloud dick

Science is Satanic.

I find this amazing really.

>I bet it doesn't function the same way either.
no shit my man its a third leg

Actually while the pic makes me want to vomit,
I can't shrug off impression that something like that can be done.
I'm just impressed with capabilities of modern medicine.
It's too bad it gets wasted on matters that could be resolved with pharmaceutics.

but goddamn is it fun to watch

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I'm disgusted by it but I can't look away.. no homo. I'm just literally looking at this girl's lumped off leg attached to her crotch area. What the fuck kind if insanity man. Bring back the far right. We need to cleanse the world of these degenerates.

This is why we don't need Jews. Remember the first transgendered surgery was done by a Jew in the Wiemar Republic. Stop blaming this shit on lack of religion or lack of christianity. People are being brainwashed by Jews to do this.

its the society we built.

i want to die

this is fucking disgusting

no way, the fake pussy is worse

fake dick is just a retarded lump of flesh sewn on (you could always remove it later if medical science advances enough to cure total mental retardation)

fake pussy is a gaping open wound you have to keep from healing your entire life while also removing gobs of hair like a stopped-up drain

Why not just take her toe ?

> this was the 2nd time

Do they fall off?
:-O

Every day we stray further from God.

>mfw user wasn't kidding
That's fucking terrifying
Has science gone too far?

TFW you will never get to experience the thrill of stretching leg skin to harvest.

Why live?

Why is this not illegal.

And even after she goes walking around with a fake "dick" she still can't fuck anyone with it. It's just a really, really bad case of penis envy she had.

Christianity is the anti-Jew, friend. The first "Jew" that did this shit was no-doubt secular, just like the Jews fucking over the West in its entirety.

>removing gobs of hair like a stopped-up drain
FUCK
i dont understand why they dont just make it look like a pussy, but has no real hole, and they just use their asshole for sex

i don't think the one in OPs image is "finished", they usually cut the tip to make it look more normal.

Its probably better than the reverse. When the penis is ripped out and the skin inverted to form a false vagina, unfortunately the wound is internal. Unlike that leg sausage abomination in OP, which could possibly heal as a successful leg sausage, a MTF's bloody axe wound would close itself up if healed. Therefore dilation is necessary to prevent the wound from being healed; "dilation" is just preventing the body from healing, on other words continually aggravating an injury. Because its inside the body it will always be moist, will never form a proper scab, will constantly be bleeding and will always cause pain.

Sup Forums needs a script that automatically deletes any shitpost than ends with a -

Burn it.

its not fair, they give them such huge fucking dicks

>science

its like damn you still aint a boy
you just sewed some kinda skin meat log to your pussy
they dont understand why they wasnt excepted before
or after
and its because damn you were crazy enough to do that to yourself

It's not the people who have a mental breakdown that need to be cleansed, it's the people who encourage this and perform the actual operations.

Doctors who do this shit are monsters and should be exposed and prosecuted. They are preying on the mentally ill, lying about the expected surgical outcome, and butchering people to make a buck. Most of them are jews of course.

Just add it to your filter

Mario's gotten scary.

It's not science.
Science is about verifying hypotheses by creating mathematical models based on those hypotheses that precisely predict future outcomes .
That's just butchery.
The science is in the statistics that state people with gender dysphoria are much more likely to commit suicide. In fact 40% of all people who undergo HRT and SRS will kill themselves.
Now that you've seen the results do you really wonder why?
This is fucking medical quackery being sold to mentally ill people by a bunch of kikes.

It looks like a piece of bread

>Hair growing on the "Shaft"
>Hair likely growing on the "Head"
>Having to shave your ugly potato"""""dick"""""

I'm guessing that's not a grower.