Our president and king has abandoned us

Our president and king has abandoned us

F

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/jJWcz
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

To all the idiots saying "Trust in Trump! He knows what he's doing!" Now is the time that you need to get angry. Now is the time that you have to loudly let it be known that you are pissed and need to let Trump know it. Trump needs to know his supporters are mad so he can see the error of his ways and get his shit back in order.

gook

I will follow that man into Hell and back

there's no coming back from this nigger.

S

It was obvious when he attacked Syria

There is no democratic solution. You cannot defeat liberalism with liberalism.

If the "send them all back" pussy-grabber can be cucked into a standard uniparry politician in less than 8 months, voting is. it going to fix this.

F
Although kind of S
Actually mostly S

It is a big shame to be honest. Could be the biggest political betrayal of all time

This may actually be true, atleast probably just for American politics.
The whole world forever may be a bit much.

I don't believe in American white nationalism, half of it has sun so intense it literally gives whites cancer and they are not the indigineous population so they don't have a moral right for the USA to be an ethnostate.
I do believe in European white nationalism however.
Trump did nothing wrong.

I stayed up all night watching every single Trump rally during the campaign season. I lost friends over him too, I even own a maga cap. Pretty fucked up.

Shills out in full force.

>trump is off the trump train
Can't say I'm very surprised.
I think it was still very much worth it for the memes alone

stop reading american posts on here, the schizophrenia is spreading to your shithole too.

It was always going to happen.
Was sad to see people swept up in the hysteria. Those of us who were not saw right through this clown

Fucking leaf

aren't they though? fuck me, reposting again:

Trump gets his power from the people. kelly and mcmaster are the most publicly visible but there are many, many others all working toward the same goal of ensuring he gets cucked by his own administration. they've got a near complete chokehold on the flow of information that reaches him. remember how twitter started burying all the supportive tweets awhile back?? it's like that but with everything now. news sources. reports on public opinion. who's allowed to see him, up to and including his own family. even precious ivanka gets debriefed after every time they talk ffs. they got rid of bannon. they managed to get rid of schiller who's been Trump's personal bodyguard right hand man for the past 3 decades.

he hasn't turned on us you dildoes, we're not getting through to him anymore and haven't been for a while

There were no brakes on this train for a reason user, there's no turning back now
The Don's just getting started

They're desperately trying to convince themselves that everything is fine. Literally rural and suburban retards.

You all deserve this for voting Dorito Mussolini instead of Hillary.

Fuck off shill

We got dooped

sage
is not your president fucking shill leaf
sage
please put a little effort, you're all boring.
Talk to David, this is not working

why the FUCK does he need to do an amnesty deal with the dems? didn't republicans have a majority in the senate??

Same here but I don't own a MAGA cap because I live in East San Jose and I would've gotten killed for even wearing it outside once.
I also did a bunch of apprentice steams and ran a MAGA synctube for /ptg/ during election season.
I dedicated alot of my time to this man. It hurts, but I still think there must have been bigger betrayals before sometime in the history of democracy.
The guy who made the "Can't Stump the Trump" videos hates him now too.
I think the more you genuinely supported Trump at the beginning, the more you hate him now. I know I hate him more than any libtard ever could.

when it comes time to do tax reform, he is going to need a couple democrats to vote everything through, so my guess is that he is trying to get some dems on his side or somthing

Republicans are just controlled opposition. They try not to win (remember Jeb bush was their main guy during the primaries. They were going to run him against the Dems). And they managed to win because of some outsider (Trump) and so they are doing all they can to sabatoge their "agenda" because they were never supposed to be able to accomplish it.
Look at when Obama was president. They voted multiple times to repeal Obamacare, successfully, only because they knew Obama wouldn't sign it. As soon as there was a president who actually WOULD sign it, they decided not to.
The dem agenda is ALWAYS the one that happens. Look at Trump, he is now doing what the Dems want (Amnesty, possibly coming back into Paris Accord)

I'm not really sure what is going on with him.

>t. Sharia blue
Trust in the madman. He's never let us down before.

>cucked

A Canuck who thinks he is American!

No he hasnt

Archive from WSJ
archive.fo/jJWcz

>A Trump administration official confirmed Friday that Mr. Rohrabacher spoke to Mr. Kelly about the plan involving Mr. Assange. Mr. Kelly told the congressman that the proposal “was best directed to the intelligence community,” the official said. *Mr. Kelly didn’t make the president aware of Mr. Rohrabacher’s message, and Mr. Trump doesn’t know the details of the proposed deal*, the official said.

Your abandoning him if your not getting angry. Dont leave him to drown in the swamp

Well I am, and I do.

You're right. WTF I love amnesty now!

>that ID

ROD TO REEEEEEE

Is that a fucking joke?
He let us down so much that everyone I know, including myself, stopped supporting him before 100 days into office.
Just too much shit to handle.
He fucking didn't even take any legal action against Hillary or launch an investigation.
He FUCKING LAUNCHED MISSILES AT SYRIA (although he did stop funding "rebels" so I forgave him for that specific one. Still not happy about him doing that though)
He DIDNT EVEN FUCKING FIGHT TO GET FUNDING FOR THE WALL
HE IS CALLING REPAIRING OLD FENCES "BUILDING THE WALL"
He is only going after illegals who commit crimes and not all of them
He pussied out of his ban on muslims entering the country and changed it to like 8 countries.
His advisors are all jews and neocons
He did a fucking troop surge in Afghanistan.

Have you seen any amnesty? Cause all I've see are words.

Gotta break a few eggs to make an omelet. Be patient.

Do you know what amnesty means? Are you really too dumb to get what he's suggesting with those tweets?

So where's the law he signed granting amnesty? All I've seen are potentially questionable tweets.

I'm sure his best friends Chuck and Nancy are quickly working on it.

I can't tell if you are making fun of the_donald or are actually from /ptg/.
I mean you didn't even try to defend your claim that he hasn't let us down. You're being pretty subtly but people who aren't trolling generally try to defend their claims.

But I live muh Anne-May waifu!

As I've already said, you need to break a few eggs to make an omelet.

You were saying he hadn't let us down.
Your response means: he's letting us down because he's making a figurative omelette.

>telling me what my response means
That's just your interpretation.

Everyone said a while back with complete confidence Trump was gonna do away with DACA. It pains me how he's done so many 180s from what I voted him in for. He's been compromised for a while now. God bless him and his family, but as a voter I wanted more. I didn't expect the wall over night, but if he doesn't get the wall done before his first term is over, it ruins his chances at re-election greatly. I'll still vote for him a 2nd time because I despise the Democrats (not because I agree with all of his recent policies).

Trump has to be antialtsemitic to some degree to get traction from now on

Ay l FagI7

What did he do know shills?

delet dis

I'll be calling the White House monday.
And my state representatives.
NO AMNESTY
If amnesty is granted, then there will be no return of RULE OF LAW.

>you need to break a few eggs to make an omelet
He dropped the egg carton while taking it out of the fridge

Hello schlomo. Stop shilling. Take a look at all the things he has accomplished. Do you really think anyone can complete all of his promises in less than a year? The day of the rake will come fuckin leaf cuck.

> He FUCKING LAUNCHED MISSILES AT SYRIA (although he did stop funding "rebels" so I forgave him for that specific one. Still not happy about him doing that though)
BASED ASSADPEDE

S

And another one for breaking my heart

S

>I'll be calling the White House monday.
>And my state representatives.
>AMNESTY
>If amnesty is granted, then there will be a return of the RULE OF LAW.

FUCK YOU BASED ILLEGALS ARE BASED MAGA!!

Sage this trash thread with faggot canadians and kikes hiding behind flags

Get a grip.
You accost that poster because he doesn't interpret Trump's Presidency the same way you do, and you accost him again because his response wasn't what you expected.
>he's letting us down
>us
>implying you speak for everyone

Get the fuck out of here shill, that white power memeflag doesn't mean shit. We all know who the Trump is that we elected. Those who put work in for years aren't that easily swayed.

>so stupid you go right back to believing the media
Either a shill or just stupid.

All these concern trolls are pathetic. You have to be an idiot to give up so easily. He's only been in for a small fraction of his first term. Yet you so easily give up, sad

>Yet you so easily give up, sad

He's going against the very thing he was voted in for.

How are they supposed to feel?

This right here.

>best friends
Where's your proof, CNN?

I'm not fond of you hiding your flag but I agree with everything you've said here.
Fuck apologist magapedes.

Even though this is a slide thread I've lost a bit of confidence in Trump over the past week. I know the media will always spin things to demoralize & concern Trump's base but Trump's own tweets are what makes me worry. Particularly those two pro DACA tweets he spouted this week - the two tweets that keep getting spammed on Sup Forums. He just appears indecisive & weak lately.

I haven't completely lost hope that he isn't a fraud, conman or whatever you want to call it but my faith waning.

Pro tip. He was never "your" president and king.

He's Trump. There is no more.

If you're reading this and actually believe all the concern trolls and shills I feel sorry for you. Trump has always been our guy. He's been our guy before most of you faggots were ever redpilled. He was our guy when you faggots were lumps of clay waiting to be indoctrinated by the school system. Get over yourselves and be patient. It isn't fucking over till its fucking over

>so stupid you go right back to believing the media
why do you fucks keep repeating this stupid shit when trump's comments about DACA came straight from his own fucking mouth (or twitter, rather)

Burgers, write your reps, write Trump himself.
Let them know that amnesty means they've given up and that you won't vote for them ever again because it's already game over for them.
Look into more extreme meme candidates that need extra votes as protest votes.
Nice digits but I think you're being optimistic.
Trump hasn't been dropping the same truth-bombs on people like he was during the campaign.
"Presidential" is just the magapede excuse for him cucking out.

You can still make an omelet with those eggs. On a skillet with enough heat there's really no difference if the eggs hit the floor or not.

>Dont leave him to drown in the swamp
and what do you suggest?

SILENCE!

What did he do? I haven't paid attention to news regarding American politics recently, have I missed something important?

Hi shill

S

>He qas our guy when he legalised 5 million shitskins

>On a skillet with enough heat there's really no difference if the eggs hit the floor or not.

You can stay here and eat floor omelet if you want. But I'm out if he cucks again.

>141808364
Make note the easiest way to be called a shill is to remind burgers that they need to write their representatives so they feel the burn.
Get your families to do it, friends give them a copy of what you wrote. Trump should get 100s of letters on his desk every time he cucks out like this.
I don't expect it to change everything, but at least he'll feel guilt over every concession.

I was a drumph supporter before but now I am /zipping for zuck/.

They are indeed.
Was a bit worried until I saw your post kek

I only trust Jesus, Trump requires good action.

He's giving amnesty to all the DACA recipients and millions of their relatives he is signing the TPP that is in NAFTA he decided not to pull out of the Paris climate accords he announced that he will just be renovating the existing fences

Exactly, he caved in and said anchor babies were okay. He is pushing for more amnesty and I'm not even a big Ann Coulter fan. Even based James Woods said Trump caved in and we need the wall!

rumors came out that he made a deal with the dems to legalize DACA in exchange for funding for border security (not even necessarily a wall). he reaffirmed that he still wanted to build a wall, but went on to defend DACA recipients and that the deal would indeed be made in exchange for border security funding, essentially confirming the rumors with the exception of some of the wall blackpilling that was going on. half of his base is pissed off as fuck right now because they see this as amnesty. the other half insists it's 64D texas hold' em

Zuck will deliver us from madness.
He will take over the world and require new born babys to gave facebook. Passports will be replaced by facebook and you will only be allowed to fly on planes if you got enough likes. You will only be able to get into nice resteraunts the same way.

Fuck this gay world

Trump hasn't betrayed us until the moment he signs an amnesty bill into law.

>us
>says the Canadian
Try harder

i know some of this is shillposting and trawling but i am really confused as to what he's doing.

i'm sure that i am not alone in saying that the main reason i voted for him was his immigration reform. DACA is a crucial part of this, and amnesty is a complete 180 from what was expected. i'm reading articles about it but I can't find anything positive coming out from this, and I don't see him making any interesting deals from it. what's he doing?

Are you retarded?

And then we are all fuck and may as well start a civil war that's a great idea.

Don't get your hopes up.

he went back on his promise to depart people
he says theres still going to be a wall but basically its not happening