Don't jump the gun on him

Don't jump the gun on him.

Be patient and watch how things advance in the coming years.

The people will judge him in 2020.

Fourteen Dimensional Chess.

No.

no people will judge in 2018. they will vote for the most crazy left wing democrats possible so this fucking retard con man gets impeached and goes to jail.

he wants to turn america brown then he should be impeached and have everything he built ruined as well

JUST DRAIN THE SWAMP!

>2020
That's a long fucking ti-
>it's 3 years from now

Who knows where the time goes?

They won't impeach him at this point. The Democrats now know they can control him and make them do what they want. They don't want to replace him with Pence

Shillllll

>media lies about Trump
lololol Trump BTFO
>media contradicts their own lies
lololol Trump lied BTFO

Shill

Shill

You're right. Trump caving on amnesty, the tranny ban, Obamacare, the wall, taxes, and probably the Paris climate accord makes ME the shill.

Oh, and don't forget this

Amnesty Don
Go DACA bring in our replacements yeah wooooo

Unironically what I've been doing, I'm not a mindless shill waiting for every opportunity to suck Donald Trump off, but every time I've lost faith in him he's proven me wrong.

My lips are sealed on the DACA thing until he actually signs or vetoes a bill.

Why, you won't say anything until he completely fucks you over instead of letting him know that you do not want him to do this.

Deport all non-believers.

The proper nomenclature is MAGA OR GTFO

Renber who dances with the Saudis and gets cucked by his wife in public

>letting him know that you do not want him to do this.
why thank you shill, so nice of you to bring this up...

Trump gets his power from the people. kelly and mcmaster are the most publicly visible but there are many, many others all working toward the same goal of ensuring he gets cucked by his own administration. they've got a near complete chokehold on the flow of information that reaches him. remember how twitter started burying all the supportive tweets awhile back?? it's like that but with everything now. news sources. reports on public opinion. who's allowed to see him, up to and including his own family. even precious ivanka gets debriefed after every time they talk ffs. they got rid of bannon. they managed to get rid of schiller who's been Trump's personal bodyguard right hand man for the past 3 decades.

he hasn't turned on us you dildoes, we're not getting through to him anymore and haven't been for a while

This is true. Also, Democrats have worked out that Trump is highly impressionable and are working on giving him the "victories" that he wants (aka the little ego boosts so he can feel powerful). This means already that there won't be a wall, dreamers can stay, the rich will be taxed more, climate change will be opposed, and lgbt rights will be properly defended. It's turning out that Trump isn't such a bad president. He could even lead a new wave of Democrat success in 2018.

>he's not turning on us he's just legalizing DACA and their millions of their relatives
>and trying to destroy white nationalism like they destroyed the black panthers decades ago
>and going back on his promise to leave the Paris climate accord
>and signing the TPP in NAFTA
see he's still our guy I never wanted him to do any of the things he promised us who would want that I'm here to Cheer on Trump till he destroys the country.

>we're not getting through to him anymore and haven't been for a while
sounds like we have a mission.
will the real Donald Trump please stand up!