Muslims hate pork, beer, dogs, bikinis, Jesus, freedom of speech and equality for women...

Muslims hate pork, beer, dogs, bikinis, Jesus, freedom of speech and equality for women. So what are they all doing in christian countries?

>Muslims hate pork, beer, dogs, bikinis, Jesus, freedom of speech and equality for women

wtf i love islam now ?

and saged (of course)

>Jesus
well that's where you're wrong kiddo

> equality for women
> Christian

pick one

its like Christians forget about timothy 2 12

Do you love him as the son of God who died on the cross for your sins and later on came back to life?

Fleeing from war you moron?

Getting paid to make more and more religious muslims, my dude.

These countries are not Christian anymore.

>what are they all doing in christian countries?
invading

nicene creed garbage

Maybe go to a closer, Muslim country not a war? Aren't you supposed to be the "House of Peace" and all that?

Stay out of my country, Habib.

Christian theology has been supplanted by liberal egalitarianism thats why

Too bad that's in the Gospels, which predate the council of Nicene by over 2 centuries.

I'd tell you to read them but you're an illiterate.

resurrection of jesus isn't in the codex sinaiticus

>christian countries?
That cucked piece of shit of a continent called Europe stopped being Christian long ago.

The codex sinaticus wasn't written until the 300s. It's also missing large portions of the Old Testament, so I guess they are later additions as well.

The Gospels are dated from 60 - 100 AD. Much better sourced than the Koran, which was arbitrarily chosen by the 3rd Caliph.

>So what are they all doing in christian countries?

parasiting.
Exploiting the retardedness of our female society

Destroying the things they hate unlike you pathetic christcucks.

Because we are pussies

WOMEN'S OPPRESSION IS A HOAX, WOMEN ARE THE OPPRESSORS! EVERY YEAR WOMEN WORLDWIDE KILL 50-60 MILLION OF THEIR OWN BABIES BY WAY OF ABORTION, WOMEN ARE EXTERMINATING THE FUTURE OF MANKIND(BOTH FEMALE AND MALE FETUSES OF ALL RACES)! FEMINISM IS MENTAL ILLNESS, IT'S DESTROYING ALL PEOPLE! POW

Changing them to suit their needs and you can't stop it.

because the christcucks are the one's that brought them here. their hippy kike loved preaching tolerance and acceptance.

>So what are they all doing in christian countries?

Jobs and welfare checks.

Gibs

>muslims hate bikinis
Bay Watch was the #1 rated show in Saudi Arabia. IT's one of the reasons imams hate the US. Thy think our culture is corrupting their people. It,s never been about Israel or the US mucking about in the middle east. It about our cultural influence. Ironic liberal Hollywood type embrace them, but the radicals hate them the most.

Christians can't even decide what Bible to read. Doesn't matter because they've all been tampered with. Even Bible scholars acknowledge this much. Qur'an is a true living word that's meant to be memorized. Doesn't matter if you burned every Qur'an. It could be put back together fairly quickly. If the companions raised no objections with what Uthman did, neither will I.

Muslims believe that he was a prophet and not the son of God because they believe that God cannot have kids or else that would mean at some point, god was a child conceived from another higher diety.

history teacher told me that this: "the woman shall be quit in the society" is written in the bible, but nobody really does cares about that

>Christians can't even decide what Bible to read.
This is literally a lie, different translations != different versions.

Unlike the Koran, the ancient text of the Bible is well sourced and we aren't afraid of critical scholarship.

>Doesn't matter because they've all been tampered with. Even Bible scholars acknowledge this much.

1. Where are the original copies that allow you to know the existing ones have been tampered with?
2. Can you quote Bible scholars who say this and are not Jewish?

>Qur'an is a true living word that's meant to be memorized.

It changes frequently, which is why Uthman had all versions except his burned.

>Doesn't matter if you burned every Qur'an.

Except when people remember different Suras in different ways, that complicates things a bit.

>If the companions raised no objections with what Uthman did, neither will I.

Right, because he killed everyone who objected. Great logic. By that standard you can't refute the Council of Nicene, because the people who had been practicing Christianity the same way for 300 years had no argument with the bishops or Constantine.

Pic related for the history of Islam and the muddy source of the current Koran, which no one has any way to prove contains even 1 stitch of anything Muhammad ever said.

2/2

>arguing about things you've never see in person
autism
at the end of the day you're a christian and have to put up with the bible's stupidity. Enjoy Hell.

>bikinis, Jesus, freedom of speech and equality for women

Bikinis are worn underneath robes.
Jesus was a prophet
You are able to speak freely
All women are covered equally

You let them in to do shitty jobs, deal with it

You can't answer a single objection I've raised. This is also why your people are fleeing muslim lands to come to Christian ones. You can't handle skeptical inquiry and can't create anything beautiful. All you know how to do is grunt like an ape and carry out the law of the jungle, handed to you by your illiterate caravan-raiding prophet. That's why you will turn Europe into a sewer if you aren't stopped.

Your prophet is damned, your god never existed, your people flee your vaunted "House of Peace" for infidel lands because muslims run anything into the ground and their countries are trash.

this

hey copy pasta asshole, I already told you

true christians believe that men should lead women, and that they should not drink

there are no true christian countries anymore

it sickens me that you try to act like you know what my religion is

ruining them.

>equality for women
You say this like it's a bad thing.

> So what are they all doing in christian countries?

Less damage than what Jews have been doing or already done.

They're invading, obviously.

Tell shlomo and Saudi Oil King Abdullah to open up and take them in.

/thread

Sadly this and this. They are here to destroy any semblance of western hegemony and nationalism for the jews so that they can guarantee that wwe never rise up against them again.

Listen, he's right.
The council of Nicea showed how Jesus's teachings were being turned into absurd polytheistic idol worship

Your inability to accept this is shown in your inane ramblings.

Jews put them in christian countries because they run the banks schools and government.

The jews need things to be out of control to maintain their grasp on these things so noone goes after the jews and is distracted by the problems they make.

t. diodonne

gaddafi was the hero we needed but didn't deserve