Nihilism

So how do we defeat the cancer that is nihilism? Do we have any good anti-nihilist memes? Post them in this thread and other methods to beat it too.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/111469379/#111478135
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You can't "defeat" nihilism. Once you swallow the black pill there's no turning back.

Easy Nihilism is a ticket to intellectual suicide its basically just Apathy under another name just ignore them. their world view fully evolved in the 1890s and died there

How about by stopping worship of the rich who are making a society people are literally killing them fucking selves to escape?

There's an idea.

Alright, sounds easy enough.

stoicism beat nihilism, it is the only true philisophy

We decide what we want. What is worth living for. What kind of society we want. And we meme it into existence.

What's so bad about Nihilism?

Elaborate.

>Not being a stoic ascetic at 8% bodyfat lifting 20kg kettlebells with your genitals

Rest of you fags aren't even trying.

We are literally living in a world where we worship a zombie that conquered even roman stoicism. So nope.

Want to beat nihilism? Better get some epic brainwashing cult or religion.

Then where's my Aryan Ethnostate of America, user?

Existentialism. Both nihilism and existentialism recognize that their is no objective purpose for life. But instead of being a nihilist cuck and being sad about it, an existentialist forges their own meaning in life and enjoys it.

just call the fedora
Works for christcucks

This

What do you mean elaborate? Capitalists have made a world so broken that it's basically a prison. Why do you think people are drugging themselves into stupors and committing suicide? That's literally preferable to the current system.

If it didn't weed out the weak it wouldn't be a good system.

Nihilism is such a weak position it can be destroyed in a simple Mickey Mouse meme. The real reason it seems relevant is because it serves the underlying philosophy of the consumer age, that nothing matters but consuming things to satisfy urges. That you don't have any responsibilities.
>We are all gonna die, just enjoy life while it lasts.
No, accept your role as a human being. Do human things like care about your extended family and their future. Keep torches of tradition burning, spread your genes and memes.

They believe that there is no meaning in life but they cant prove it.
Also if you arent just laying in bed and doing nothing utill you die you are not a nihilist.
Fucking fedoras.

But it doesn't. Capitalism is specifically anti-meritocratic and only favors the stupid and sociopathic.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/111469379/#111478135

I've been a nihilist since I was about 10 or 11. No idea what nihilism was back then, so any correspondence I had about my feelings led people to believe I was simply 'depressed', even at 10 or 11. I'm so intrinsic and ingrained in my philosophy that it's on the tip of my tongue all the time, it's the subconscious base to all my thoughts.. There's no defeating it. You just grow to accept it, and realize you can still have subjective, personal meaning in a meaningless existence. If you were to wake up one day, realizing it's all pointless, but you still enjoy thrilling activities or camping or fast cars.. whatever.. you can have goals, and the goals can slowly replace meaning. It's alledgedly a linear progression from 'normal' ideology and philsophy to absurdism, to nihilism. Regardless of your ideals, it's not hard to see life and existence as a species is bleak. Long live life.

Lol no. The unwashed masses are both too lazy and too stupid to forge anything on their own. It must be given to them.

nihilism is a symptom of degeneracy - which is a symptom of over-thinking - which is a symptom of you wishing to be dead - which is a symptom of you being scared of life and your existence and instead of being aggressive outwardly/fighting what makes you afraid and changing your situation - you turn onto yourself and destroy everything you value or are afraid to lose in a desperate attempt of self-defense.
it is a means to gain control over a world and existence you can't control - when you wish to not lose control because that makes you uncertain. nihilists are the great cowards who try to outplay high stakes poker pros without using real money and then brag about themselves being bold.

No, that's more of the absurdist ideal. Can't even trust the nihilistic feelings because you don't trust the chemicals or biological actions that led to those feelings and thoughts. If the world is void of meaning, it's not simply because your chemcials are off. Regardless of revelation, we all 'perish like dogs'

GenX then Y then Z .......
> sound of crickets
There is nothing after that.
Nothing is the only thing that matters.
Die with your rage

You haven't made all the white women obey yet.

You're overestimating how simply someones meaning can be. My sister, for example, is so set on being simply a house wife, and mother, thats her meaning. It's what she feels she here for. And she's dumb as fuck. But she came to it.

Nein faggot. It's acceptance.

since Nihilism isn't the basic state of life and nature - how can it be acceptance? you can't just accept a lie. you have to work for it to stick.

Why is it not legal to kill sociopaths?

>Long live life.
That's all I want from anyone really. Stand in the name of life and not death, care about what happens in the future. The sad part is we can't really claim to stand for life when our governments and allies use threats of world annihilation as a political tool. The whole nuke thing makes me a hypocrite for supporting a system which threatens annihilation. I really believe MAD is a source of trends like infertility, hedonism and antifa tier retardation, it has to be stopped.

Mickeys stance is more similar to absurdism, that you can't define or express true inherent meaning doesn't exclude it like nihilism does. Mickey responds with the bare minimum to refute nihilism without providing any source of meaning except the emotional appeal to dying well instead of like a dog.

>MAD

What?

you can't really "beat" nihilism in the macrosociological sense, you can only defeat it on a personal level by taking inventory of your emotions and owning them, regardless of how they make you feel

it's a spirtiual battle. the best way i've found to beat it is to clear a night so that I don't have to deal with anybody, take a low-medium dose of magic mushroom tea, look at art, and listen to music i haven't listened to before.

nihilism is a spiritual disconnection between onesself and the rest of the world. some people try to beat it by bowing to the Prozac Jew because it's easy and socially acceptable, but I never found pharmaceuticals did much for me, certainly not as much as a few hours alone on psilocybin, experiencing stuff in a way that i don't normally allow myself to.

>but drugs are degenerate

refusing to accept that you need help to reach your emotions is childish. psilocybin helps break that barrier down.

supposedly LSD does this as well but I don't like LSD, it made me too hot and I felt like my insides were vibrating.

i can go out into the country and pick mushrooms myself without supporting black markets/organized crime.

Mutually assured destruction is the idea that we will all threaten to destroy everything all the time so.. uh nukes of peace you see. Listen goy just build the damn nukes and consume ok, nothing matters, who cares about blowing up the world or whatever?

what a sad story

go back to Christ

MAD was invented by burgers, the implication is that if you can't have things your way you are willing to kill all humans and you need to project that at all times. Being brought up in a society that projects itself that way is sure to lead to a lot of dysfunction like nihilism, depression and self hate.

Don't get me wrong, not saying it's specific to burgers though it's probably worst for them. We are all affected by the looming nukes, it's just put in the back of our minds to fester. Black pills and nihilism provide a release from the worry.

Grow up