Has a Muslim ever tried using taqiyya on you...

Has a Muslim ever tried using taqiyya on you? Where I live there are no Muslims so I'm wondering if this is a common thing

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Assassins
youtu.be/Vg5TY5CPrzk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Literally every time they try to convince me Islam is a peaceful religion. They try to gain my trust by calling me "brother" and pretending to like me when in reality they see me as nothing but an infidel

Oh hell yes. I went to a university were there were many Moslems.

Any stories?

I like the muslims that pretend to be all religious and pious and act holier than thou because they don't drink alcohol but then they just smoke weed and have sex and do all kinds of other degenerate stuff.

But Allah specifically said "no alcohol", he never specified weed. Clearly following the spirit of the law...

Yup
>pic related

My math teacher is a Muslim with the hijab and everything, found her Facebook and she has a picture that says "Death to Israel"

Every cute muslim girl at my university that I looked up on facebook had all kinds of anti-Israel posts. They really fucking hate jews.

>calling me "brother"
what the fuck is up with this
literally they ALLLLL do this

TIME TO C O L O N I Z E T H E M

/OurWives/

marry a bunch at one time, try doing that with a whiet girl. she'll chop yer gob off!

I mean they kinda are Jews. They are the Jews attack dogs but are too stupid to realize it

/ourguys?!/ anyone?? It's just really funny though how they're aloud to get away with that but frizzy haired black power yas slayyana queen will hunt white people online to find something that can be deemed racist on some shaky grounds, probably cause Muslims are higher up on the oppression scale right now

You mean this shit right?

I honestly think Muslims are worst than Jews, and you have to be really abhorrent to be worst than jews

Islam is the only religion left not cucked by feminism, marxism, degeneracy, and zionism.

>inb4 b...but Muslims are degenerate.

If Muslims are so degenerate, then explain why they have the lowest std rates in the world. It is even significantly lower than Western countries with better healthcare and vaccination.

As for Taqiyya, that is just anti-muslim rhetoric jews use to degenerate Islam. Taqiyya is only meant to use if you or your family's life is threatened. Muslims in Rohingya, for example, would be allowed to pretend not to be Muslim in order to protect their families from being slaughtered.

I don't live around them either, but I remember a story in the news about a year ago, about a guy who beat the shit out of two Muslim boys outside of a Mosque somewhere in New York because they were harassing his gf. The press interviewed the Imam, who claimed he was an eyewitness even though it happened in the middle of the night, and he said the guy who fought off the two boys was calling them sandniggers and terrorists. There was something about the way he spoke that just gave away that he was lying - that and the fact that he supposedly witnessed this woman being harassed and did nothing to help her. I wish I could find the video though.

actually weed is forbidden in islam because it was known to that time. assasins creed had a somehow real backstory. the word assasin comes from hashashin. and that comes for hash because the assasins blazed that shit.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Assassins

it was forbidden because the assasins used it and a lot of people who smoked were not so "religous". muhammad was not stupid, just one big fucking turdsandwhich

>mfw this post is taqiyya

>look guys we don't have STD's because we fuck young children and our virgin cousins
Nice

This is an "Weadvocate for Greater Israel" thread.

The fact is; muslims advocate rightwing ideologies. The jew advocates leftwing ideologies.

As a non-muslim yes. They do not think of it as lying though.

Go away proxy canatard

No, I mean they smoke marijuana. Joints, blunts, bowls, etc. Obviously not all of them but a lot of the ones I knew in college who would act like "good muslims."

Well tell that to these retarded muslims who think beer is evil but weed is fine.

>mfw when you've been fed so much Jewish propaganda you can no longer distinguish between reality and fiction.

You aren't even hiding that big brown nose of yours tsk tsk tsk

Kikes and Muslims are the same thing though friendo

>good goys. Hate the muslims. Support Greater Israel!

I got fuck-and-chucked by a muslim feminist college qt. I don't think that's taqiya though

dude muslims is another word for retarded you dont have to use it twice

What's your point Moshe?

How does that stop the spread of STDs if the one doing the fucking has STDs in the first place you dumb burger?

Why is there a sudden increase in brittish ids claiming shitskins are based because they hate degeneracy?

70% of the arab world is inbred. They are the most degenerate people alive today.

>hurr durr islam is right wing
No. Islam is a religion. Their political beliefs are whatever suits their agenda.

Also brussel is doing all this on purpouse. They want to rid Europe of identity.

Are you ahmed or shlomo? I honestly can't tell

>Hating Israel is the same thing as hating Jews

Guess the jewiest jews on the planet are somehow self hating then ?

Ok fine. They hate Israel. They ALSO hate jews.

I learned A LOT of shit about Islam in college and every now and then when I speak to a muslim (there are a lot at my school) I will ask them about something that I know is true just to see what kind of lie they come up with.
>"No, Islam is against pedophilia! It is actually a western lie my kuffar friend. I'm glad you asked so i can clear this up."
>"No, Islam is feminist. it empowers women and does away with objectification."
and the big one:
>"Islam respects other religions. Our Qu'ran says to not force others to convert!"
Oh and bring up tuqiyya to a muslim and watch them squirm and deny it. They are taught this shit in what is basically muslim sunday school from childhood. When they're only less than 1% of pop they're fun people though.

I used to live in the DC area and there are a lot of muslims around there. They look like the usual sandniggers but their kids, the ones born here, look and act like normal kids.

Apparently a muslim woman was trying to recruit me for something because I told her I didn't eat pork.

She called me some weird name in arabic and when I told that name to an egyptian friend on XFire I was used to play SWAT4 with he told me to get the fuck away from that woman.

>Normal kids
>Probably referring to how they indulge in drinking, smoking weed, sleeping around, bowing down to the capitalist church of Mcdonalds and Nike

The absolute state of the planet

> Are you ahmed or shlomo?

I'm Shlomed.

This. Western ""Muslims"" are just as degenerate as Western ""Christians"", and if they aren't they get criticized
for not assimilating in our (((culture))).

>tfw centrist liberal western democrat
>tfw I disagree with Sup Forums on 99% of issues
>tfw Islam is an existential threat to every core tenant of my belief system and it is being openly welcomed into our societies

I really don't wanna have to ally with you people, but I'll do it if I have to.

>SHLOMED

Thats not what Taqqiya is, muslim religion is against telling lies, but in order to avoid prostecution by their Sunni counterparts during the middle ages, the Shia muslims created Taqqiya law, which enable them to lie or conceal their religious afiliation in order to escape prosecution.

Taqqiya is a Shia concept, not a Sunni concept.
Your average muzzie doesnt come from Yemen or Iran so 99.99% of the time you will be dealing Sunni muslims, so the term Taqqiya wouldnt apply to them.

Every time they open their mouths they are practicing taqiyya you mong

THIS. There's this one asshole who claims to be an atheist and who calls me a friend but you can tell he's shady as shit.

Oh, look, someone read the (((Wikipedia))) article. Who should I trust, the nigger regurgitating liberally biased garbage or the guy that actually studies Islam? Really makes me think.

youtu.be/Vg5TY5CPrzk