She's right you know

She's right you know.

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?i=1c2_1505061543
youtube.com/watch?v=egnsDDJdKuk
twitter.com/katjakaos/status/908673535618543616
m.youtube.com/watch?v=cXeZh8vboGg
google.com/search?biw=1280&bih=694&q=twitter 3 simple steps to stop terrorism 1. educate white people&oq=twitter 3 simple steps to stop terrorism 1. educate white people&gs_l=psy-ab.3...21390.26319.0.26582.24.23.0.0.0.0.239.2658.0j17j1.18.0....0...1.1.64.psy-ab..6.8.1128...33i160k1j33i21k1.0.0YtfOnM6kT8
youtube.com/watch?v=qRZ56AbGKtE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I am very educated on this subject, so I will offer my perspective.

A lot of women have the wrong kind of men in their life, which causes a lack of direction. Women cannot direct themselves capably, they need a man to tell them what to do and how to do it.

What I'm talking about is an alpha male, a special kind of alpha male, aka. the "Daddy". The truth is that in an ideal world, all women would have such a man. It's the way it's meant to be. Now, in our current world you can't make every man the perfect alpha male, but you can at least make an effort to make every woman properly submissive and obedient.

How can that be done, you might ask? To start, by making it so that women are never potty trained, making them rely on men to take care of them in this regard. Secondly, by requiring all women to call their boyfriends "daddy" or "master. Thirdly, by training them to make big poopies and succ cock.

>censoring the name

would be a shame if her account were spammed with this video

liveleak.com/view?i=1c2_1505061543

>Don't be mean to muslims otherwise they will commit terrorist attacks, and as we know, terrorism has nothing to do with islam

I hate white women so fucking much

how about make it more simple
1.remove kebap

This coal-burning fake black guy accent-having attitude is going to turn white males into Muslims by the next generation.

@katjakaos

Salvia oficinalis goes in all fields

Full catalog is shills today, shareblue must be hiding or preparing for something

Shes right about the first item.

Educate white people about how the West's foreign policy in the Middle East for the past century (Israel, Sikes-Picot agreement, Operation Ajax, Iraq War, Syria civil war) have only agitated the Muslim world enough to retaliate against them, including the US.

youtube.com/watch?v=egnsDDJdKuk

Why you hidin her name?

>Woman
>Right

Pick one.

>filter comment
>filter image md5
>hide thread
>sage

Give us the twotter account. Its not like shes going to fuck you anyhow...

Only solution to help muslims and that's deport

sounds like white feminism to me

No she's not.
It's more:
1. Educate muslims, as in, outside of the asshole of the world people are civilized.
2. Stop hate-speech, such as the hate speech spewed by muslims towards anyone/thing that isn't Islam
3. Stop trying, savages will be savages. Devote your efforts to something that will have results, like wiping them out entirely.

Fukin w*yt ppl did dis!

If only there were more people like her in the world.
She honestly deserves a Nobel Peace prize.

Got it off plebbit. It was censored there, so I don't have the account. Would happily serve it up if I did.

pic related

HOW TO STOP TERRORISM:

Step 1: Deport all non-whites
Step 2: There is no Step 2

Can someone make that meme of the guy with two buttons to press and he can't decide which

>Muslims are the most victimised by ISIS
>If Muslims were accepted terrorism wouldn't happen

Or some shit like that?

Maybe
>Islamaphobia causes terrorism

Wait. Found it, goys.

twitter.com/katjakaos/status/908673535618543616

She is adorable.

>educate white people
And take away opportunities from PoC? Umm, I don't think so, honey. You need to check your privilege.

So would we be able to kill the left's ability to communicate if we somehow banned like 5 emojis?

Yes, what will all those People of Charcoal do without their MBA - Masters of Basketball Administration.

>Ideologies predating globalism that are based solely on hate are somehow caused by white people's "ignorance" towards a certain subject.

I love me some white women

easy as 1 2 3

1 Educate muslims
2 Stop muslims speeching of killing anybody else
3 Stop terrorism (by nuking middle east)

She forgot the most important step:

4. Convert to Islam

By failing to follow through completely, the first three won't work.

does she even realise how insulting it is to deny the agency of literally all muslims? how deep can you have your head in your own ass. jesus.

>stop being mean to him or else he will kill us
uhhhh

Three simple steps to stop white nationalism:
1. Educate POC and liberals
2. Stop affirmative action
3. Stop white hate

IT'S THAT SIMPLE

Some one hit up this bitches twitter with:
"I'm white, educate me on Terrorism"

I liked Iceberg's better

whahaahaha

Isn't it technically Islamophobic for a Christian to not convert to Islam?

>clap talking like a nigger
>neon colored hair
>facial piercings

You blocking out the name means you're personally following this degenerate, ergo you're a degenerate by proxy.

>educate white ppl
Get rid of Affirmative action so that we can get into Ivy League.
>stop hate-speech
No, it's called FREE SPEECH, you communist faggot.
>stop islamophobia
Stop blowing yourself up in our countries.

Hopefully she is raped and set on fire by a Somalian 'refugee.'

I don't have a Twatter.

See -

To isis bros. As you don't care wich infidels you kill, start with the ones featured in the op's picture.

This sounds like a nice option too

>Diaper fetish pic
>Scat fetish

Fuck off degenerate, not everyone wants a girl to shit on them.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=cXeZh8vboGg

Thanks for reminding me of this great video

Three simple steps to stop rapes
1. Educate women
2. Stop radical feminism
3. Dress Modestly

IT'S THAT SIMPLE

Damn people really think like this outside of reality.

We don't educate white people
We establish free speech
And we kill all Muslims

>censored
did you grab that from plebbit? fuck off, you have to go back

> Communist koala. Cupcake Queen. Glittersexual. Punsexual. Please don't talk to me if you're a misausigist. I also speak cat.

Why does anyone pay attention to the political opinions of the mentally ill? Also, what in the fuck is a misausigist?

>scrolls through replies
its a sockpuppet
and not one particularly committed to the character too

thats why i never got why Sup Forums shills for white men to date white women. is it ideal? absolutely, but white women these days have a huge tally of cocks and regularly engage in degeneracy. I would love to have a white wife, but it just isnt possible in the west. Those guys that buy mail order brides from Russia got it figured out.

And we all live happily ever after?
Cuckoo Cuckoo Cuckoo Cuckoo

>the "simple" solution to stopping terrorism requires everyone to be brainwashed
I'd hate to hear the more advanced solution

amazing how may people tweeted this exact same thing
google.com/search?biw=1280&bih=694&q=twitter 3 simple steps to stop terrorism 1. educate white people&oq=twitter 3 simple steps to stop terrorism 1. educate white people&gs_l=psy-ab.3...21390.26319.0.26582.24.23.0.0.0.0.239.2658.0j17j1.18.0....0...1.1.64.psy-ab..6.8.1128...33i160k1j33i21k1.0.0YtfOnM6kT8

Nope not shills and fake accounts at all

Glittery pansexual
Yes please advise us of your pea sized brain

whoever censored this is almost more retarded than she is. it took 2 seconds to find this exact tweet

>Communist koala. Cupcake Queen. Glittersexual. Punsexual. Please don't talk to me if you're a misausigist. I also speak
fucking not sure if this is a joke or not

here is the address btw
@katjakaos

>those goals
>simple

top kek

Probably a falseflag or someone mocking libshits.

I'd still fuck her

I can reduce it to one:
>Put every single leftist in a concentration camp
There, now terrorist can't touch us again, like they were used to.

Kill all muslims, islam is cancer.

How about....

STOP FUCKING BOMBING AND DESTROYING COUNTRIES FOR ISRAEL's #YinonPlan??

How about Israel STOP creating ISIS

Actual Solutions.

What did she mean by this?

Three simple steps to stop terrorism:
1. Brainwash a false narative into white ppls minds
2. Ban any opposing opinions relative to 1
3. Establish buzzword "islamophobia" and use it to shut down arguments and brand disenting ppl to humiliate them

IT'S ▲THAT ▲ SIMPLE ▲

I can do it in 1 simple step
1. Eradicate all muslims

What about countries that have terrorism and no uneducated hate-speaking islamophobic white people? Like Africa, Middle East and all that shit? Really activates my almonds.

>Do all of the things she mentioned
>Still get plowed by a truck

Part and parcel.

She's planning on being a single mother.

>Educate white people
Sure, educate them to the violent beliefs of Islam

>Stop hate speech
As in the words of Brother Dean "It is free speech you communist faggot"
youtube.com/watch?v=qRZ56AbGKtE

>Stop islamophobia
Sure, as soon as you stop them blowing themselves and others up, stabbing others and acting like general cunts. Also I don't have an irrational fear of Islam, it is called pattern recognition, it is the same as seeing a wild dog that is bites people, do you shoot it or do you go up and pat it?

IT'S :clap: THAT :clap: SIMPLE :clap:

Fucking women commenting on politics, the worst mistake the west did was give them the right to vote.

4. Learn to fly degenerates in case you meet the sharia patrols.

>Three simple steps to stop terrorism:
>1. Tell the people who aren't terrorists something
>2. Tell white people to stop criticizing minorities so the minorities don't commit terrorism
>3. Stop being afraid of muslims so the stop being terrorists because of hurt feelings
>IT'S THAT RETARDED

There's no easier path to single motherhood than getting knocked up by a nigger

This.

Let us see if that model actually works. Let's examine a country with no Islamophobia, no hate-speech against Muslims and without white people. Somalia.

I mean honestly, this shit is absurd. It's basically arguing that Islam is in the right here, that it's correct and true and that people should accept it lol.

The account description is ridiculous. Has to be bait.

This

I used to think that America did well in attacking Iraq and getting rid of that motherfucking Saddam

Now I realize Muslims are fucking barbarians that don't deserve to be saves from the Saddams of this world. They need them until they finally become civilized enough to implement a democratic system by their own, not because we tell them it's the right thing to do

I only feel sorry for the few people in those countries that are actually civilized and will have to suffer because of the rest of the fuckers. They are the only ones who deserved American interventionism. All the others can rot in hell

It's :3 That :3 Simple :3

Diaper poster get out.
I litterally just saw you in another thread.

Love you too.

those are paid actors

proof?

Sounds like somebody needs a change!

>not knowing bill has trying to be the new godfrey elfwick
>not knowing her sockpuppet
>not knowing kedi is also a "parody" account