tintinologist.org/guides/lists/curses.html
youtube.com/watch?v=89r6zylfMAM
youtube.com/watch?v=Ypn-vLVZlKI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Took longer than it should.

no weegnez

Rate my taste

xth for gappy

Toughest decision is, which Dio son is the best?
>No Giorno

what the even hell is rock people

Post songs/albums/artists you got into because of JoJo

Fuck off shitatphotoshop-kun

Everyone is pretty much asleep at this point

>Ungalo's Bizarre adventure

We thought they were AU Pillar men. Now we're thinking they're AU Mikitaka.

>Can bring anyone's waifu to lifeu
He's my favorite

>least favourite fight
>least favourite stand
Everything else is okay

The fight is shit, but that Rohan and RPS boy jumping 15 meters in the air scene is so fucking awesome.

The fight was great fuck you

I found it just as enjoyable as the dice game. Boy II Man is a dumb stand though

Inazuma Eleven did it first. First it had Stands, then they got to equip their Stands as armor.

?

Dice>RPS IMO
Dice is my favorite non-fight arc in the series, followed by beetles
SHA is my favorite actual fight

Narancia is cute! CUTE!

>look up Haddock sayings
>tintinologist.org/guides/lists/curses.html
>one of them is Road Roller
WRYYYYYYYYYY

They're not flat out counterparts to anyone or anything, they're completely new with some references to older characters thrown in.

And Trish is so usefull

Ungalo is cute.

Ungalo is best boy.

missed out the initial reaction, how did you guys reacted to the remixed opening?

Pls no more "best boy" fags of any kind

Pretty much nobody liked it.

Why was it even used? It seems like it might fit the Akira episodes but not this.

Sorry, I didn't mean to say that Inazuma Eleven did it before Jojo, just that it did it before Digimon did it - but even that is wrong, I guess.

yeah it seem unnecessary to me too

Then say he's Dio's best son then.

Can't help but be slightly disappointed at the background music so far. Several times there's just been dead silence and then the few tracks that are there are a bit "eh" or goes on repeat for too long, most notably the piano stuff last episode. Or maybe that's just me.
It does make me miss SC's background tracks though.
youtube.com/watch?v=89r6zylfMAM

Think the new theme's gonna be permanent, since it's just been updated with Echoes and all?

Nah. It will go back to the normal song and keep the animation.

You mean Reverbs.

I think they won't update it with act 2, and RHCP or a few arcs after will debut OP6
They could add Rohan to this but I don't think they will, so definitely a new OP by the arc after his

oh shit

Dude I didn't even notice
Neat

strange choice of stands for one picture, but cool

What if Phantom Blood start with stand ?

Jonathan would need a better Stand than Hermit Purple 2.0.

Hermit Purple Requiem ? AKA The Passion ?

Yukako's VA got me so hard post some best girl

It's the major stands of parts 7 and 8.

I thought she sounded too cutesy when the episode started and was wondering how she was gonna pull off the crazy deep lines but she did it well. Voices like her crazy one get me rock hard too.

For whatever reason I had never gotten into Led Zeppelin befroe Jojo. It's my favorite band now.

youtube.com/watch?v=Ypn-vLVZlKI
Man The Hand is fast.

does anyone have the duwang version of this line in today's episode

I need this for science, I know it exists

>Hierophant's mouth does not have that slimy melon texture the rest of its body has underneath that mask
This bugs me. I keep imagining that the rest of Hierophant's body looks like that, and that the slimy melon texture is just a zentai suit.
Underneath it, it just looks like a really pale-green-looking Kakyoin

This one?

>Underneath it, it just looks like a really pale-green-looking Kakyoin
Heirophant Green Requiem? it would have the power to mess with Quantum Entanglement.

So, we're seeing Echoes ACT 2 next friday?

I wish they kept that face and the snorting.

Imagine if they had made Jojo into a 90's TV anime.
>All those censorship
>All those random changes
>All the filler

yes thanks

anyone have any other cosplay pics?

The Who>Led Zeppelin

>tfw no futa Jolyne to go balls deep in your bungpus

Yep. It'll be within the first half of the episode, maybe where they break for commercials.

I completely agree, I complained about the piano stuff too

aka part 7?

who?

Noice

read the manga and you'll never have to ask these questions again

Well no. Part 7 had an entirely different setting and plot line to part 1. Like Part 1 was a gothic Dracula-esque story with martial arts, while part 7 was a fruity western with steel balls and wierd abilities. It's supposed to be an AU, but in all actuality it's a standalone.

Myah!

Has anyone written that Jojo villains shared apartment AU fic yet?

Why is DIO naked?

Because...WRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Because of three little letters

D
I
O

Sure is summer in here.

I Am a Rock/Simon and Garfunkel in general. Was always a fan of Paul Simon but not into his early stuff

Tusk as well, hasn't made me into a Fleetwood Mac fan because they don't have any other music like that as far as I know

"Because...[insert word here]"mind

If things continue at their current pace by 2024 we'll have a part 8 anime at that point will there be any reason to read the manga at all?

PB and SBR are similar but also very different

These threads have been pure cancer for a long time.

S P E E D
P
E
E
D

K I N G
I
N
G

Because if they do that then the anime will have to go on hiatus until the next part is finished which would take like 10 years at Araki's rate.

Did anyone get unexpectedly hard at the hair bondage in this scene?

Is it because the new anime or am I missing something.

Part 9, you dummy. Also the manga does some stuff better than the anime and the anime does some stuff better than the manga. Neither is 100% superior to the other.

It doesn't really count, but King Crimson, Can, and Pink Floyd are some of my favorite bands.

I did listen to Aphex Twin for the first time after the reference in JoJo.

He's being Shadow DIO, aka topless and only seen from behind

9/11 taste

King Crimson and Can are my favourites too. Pink Floyd is alright I guess.

You should try Kraftwerk too

Animals, Meddle, and Wish You Were Here are amazing.

I need one spin off with this.
or any damn good fic

Joshuu request a pic of Rohan calling Yukako a crazy bitch.

Speakign of are there any good jojo fanfics out there?

I love stretching Gummy Bears and licking at their smooth backs. It's so erotic. What Jojo characters like Gummy Bears?

Why is JoJolion so A E S T H E T I C ?

Because of J O S H U U.

E E W W W

Part 1 and 2's artstyle was completely out of proportion. The anime fixed this and gave the characters a solid voice cast.
Part 3 brought in another solid voice cast but this time was completely reflective of the manga and is universally agreed that it feels to dragged out and plodding because of this.
Araki didn't decide on Kira as a villain till half way into part 4 but the animators were able to go and give a stellar opening scene to make it feel like Kira was always planned along with stylish touches to improve on all of Araki's weakest chapters.

The anime is basically a second draft of the manga with Araki's blessing and it shows.

Pic related.

Joshuu literally worst boy

Reminder that Jotaro loves Joshuu

Stand called Saint Pepsi or Macintosh Plus when

>Part 1 and 2's artstyle was completely out of proportion. The anime fixed this and gave the characters a solid voice cast.

Kill yourself, the first two parts had beautiful art, 2 in particular. The fact it was stylised and never tried to be realistic was a deliberate choice. The anime just made everything look disjointed and lacking any movement or dynamism other than the few key frames they just copied straight from it the manga.

DiU is the first time they've managed to consistently get close to the quality of the manga artwork, and even now we have huge amounts of quality in Yukako's face etc. Comparing the art in the anime to the manga will never come off good for the anime, it's the EVERYTHING ELSE that makes it (arguably) better.