Shokugeki no Soma

they gon' fuck?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wzZXzl9ba9E
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No just hold hand

why do they need to fuck when they make everyone orgasm from the food they make?

you can have the food
i'll be fucking rindou

i don't want to sound so /b ish but so close

duh the taste of food and taste of cummies are two different things

Yeah they gonna make mochi infused with women juice. Here is the recipe.
1.) Insert mochi into pussy
2.)stimulate the clit for some juice
3.) Proceed to pound with your shaft
4.)to make it taste better. Remember to eat a lot of garlic and oyster before you come into the mochi.

When will they make a recipe using her pussy juice and souma's semen?

megumi > erina

Remember when Megumi was the de facto female lead and Erina was just that chick that kept showing up on covers despite her lack of importance?

He walk her home gently

Souma is like luffy/saitama when it comes to romance, they're oblivious to such things. So. Never.

Megumi is still the lead. Erina's just there to force drama into PSD and be related to much superior Alice, who can fight her own battles instead of being a mindbroken drone like Erina is.

Who cares, series died when Casanova did.

If Erina and Souma fucked for the next three chapters I might have a strongly improved opinion on the series.

What does Erina-sama smell like ?

Nope.

Erina has been the obvious heroine since I think chapter 2, Megumi wasn't even hinted as a potential love interest for a long time, Erina was introduced as a potential love interest and most importantly in a way that made it clear Souma will end up with her (his dad's monologuing about finding a woman you want to cook for while thinking about his wife, then we immediately see Erina).

Hand lotion and granny yeast.

>draw a cuck
>call it a cook
Why this is allowed?

>the tsun girl has to be the main

This is what delusional Erinafags believe. This far in the series and Souma STILL isn't cooking for Erina, but he'll challenge God to cook in defense of Megumi.

Sun dry laundry and flower.

Alice > Hisako > all > Erina = Megumi

But I'm actually not an Erinafag. In fact, I don't like her very much especially these days.

I'm a Megumifag, though I've never really wanted Megumi to be a love interest.

Of course he cares more about Megumi (at least for now) because honestly, Megumi is pretty much his best friend and a timeless comrade for him.

It's a good thing pretty much all Souma cares about is cooking. An ordinary teenage boy would continue his lineage right then and there.

Are there any high schools that purposefully expel 90% of the students they accepted by design in real life?

Depends on what's in your kitchen cabinet.

She's going to ask him why he's so adamant about opposing central and why he's so confident in his ability to do so.
He's going to give some cheesy line about how he can't afford to fail, so he won't. He may also tell her that her grandfather asked him to save her.

So sardines ?

Barcelona football academi accept less than 14% of their young cadets.

And then she will have a flood beneath her

Oh boy

Yeah I like Megumi and Soma's friendship but the author blew it when they decide to have her fall for Soma for a rather standard Harem reason. Feel like Taiga and Ryuuji relationship again.

All these girls want that Yukihira dick, but he just wants to get inside that #1 elite ten spot Eishi Tsukasa's butthole

"P-PLEASE HELP STOP FATHER BAKA!!!" *BLUSH*

"ILL DO MY BEST, BUT DONT KNOW IF IT CAN WORK OUT" *GRIN*

This manga started out interseting but become some school shit. Should be him traveling around the world giving bitches orgasm with food instead.

>Megumi is still the lead
Kek.

Official Best Girl Power Rankings by Tsukada ( top to bottom)

>Alice
>Erina, Hishoko
>Rindou

Power gap

>Nene
>Ryoko
>Yuki
>Mayumi
>Nao
>Nikumi
>Urara
>Megumi

Some LoL school in Asia does that

Tosh, I miss your doujins

So the juice will just soak into the mochi? How do you prevent it from getting too moist?

Also, hot mochi, cold mochi? What filling?

The cutest.

>having sardines in your cabinet
whoa, fellow sardinebro here. What do you have? I have this and some store-brand ones.

preview jump ryuu 10

youtube.com/watch?v=wzZXzl9ba9E

A new chapter of L'etoile is out.
Translations never.

Please. Tsukasa is pure.

Megumi will win the Soumabowl

She's probably gonna ask him to surrender so he doesn't get expelled, and souma will just go "BITCH IM A MOTHERFUCKING GANGSTA" and afterwards we'll see some panels with central doing something that will not be revealed until next chapter.

blood & semen