So I went to NYC today

So I went to NYC today
Jesus fucking christ this country is screwed, literally nothing but niggers, fags, and niggerfags. Enjoy your civic nationalism, I'm fucking out of here asap

Other urls found in this thread:

globalnews.ca/news/267663/crime-rates-in-the-largest-u-s-cities-how-does-toronto-compare/
youtube.com/watch?v=VAPKqjFeXxA
archive.fo/jJWcz
civilrightsproject.ucla.edu/news/press-releases/2014-press-releases/new-york-schools-most-segregated-in-the-nation
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

About time to clock out

Kek thank god I'm a dual Aussie/American citizen once this country falls to the nigger hordes I'm leaving for Australia

Where to tho fag?

>tfw when from staten island

Waifu and I just moved from Babylon(Toronto) to Quebec City 2 weeks ago and we both have severe ptsd from that place. Get out of the Babylonian cities(Toronto, NYC, London) NOW!!!

If I lived in the US I would move to St Augustine, Florida.

Fuck off we're full

Fuck off racist
I bet you didn't talk to a single one of them, you're not judging them as people, just a color. New York has no place for you.

LA, San Francisco, Paris, Amsterdam, and Berlin

>goes to the city of drumpf

> gets surprise about the fact that is a shithole

lol

Not to bad leaf, its still 11% bl*ck which is 11% too much

Good luck finding a nicer place with better demographics, trust me, I tried. Your whitest large city is Portland.

>tfw live in Iowa and haven't seen a nigger in months
Move to the Midwest and stop bitching

BASED civic nationalism bro! Hey Sup Forums check out this picture of a black dude in a MAGA hat!

11% isn't that much for Florida is it? Considering the national avg is around 13-15

Do you guys hate italians?

What's the internet like there? I have charter spectrum here and it's just hard to get rid of

No italian hate that ive noticed. I don't think there are a lot around though at least not enough to congregate into their own communities/neighborhoods

Can't complain I've got 100M fiber optic no data cap. Does everything I need

I'm from staten island which is by far the worst place in the entire country and nearly everyone here is italian, including me. Jersey shore ruined italian american perception forever.

Im in school right now and would love to get out west after I get my degree. Any parts of Idaho you recommend? I am getting my MS in CS right now if that changes anything

mfw living in a half way decent part of NYC. fags from that shitty school nearby don't even come down my block

Never been to Idaho. Currently in the Des Moines Iowa area. Lots of white people here and is rated one of the best places to live for young professionals after college

I'm sorry I meant Iowa. Watching college football and heard Idaho in the background and just typed it Kek.

I'll have to do some research though user. I'm in Athens ga and there aren't too many blacks here but theyre all in one small area of the city so it gets dark quickly

Go back to your safe little suburbs white boi. Real me can handle themselves around niggers and know how to stay safe. Meanwhile I'll be getting rich in a city that actually has money.

I'm a citizen of Australia you dumb faggot

relevant

Fun fact, Toronto has twice the violent crime of NYC.

>globalnews.ca/news/267663/crime-rates-in-the-largest-u-s-cities-how-does-toronto-compare/

Looks like white bois don't know how math works. If NY were all white with it's current population, the decrease wouldn't be that dramatic. Just remember that NYC is know for it's 'white' gangs.

New york really is full of niggers though. I live here. Only like 58 percent of it is caucasian and the rest is just mexicans/dominicans.

My condolences

MEAN (´;ω;`)

youtube.com/watch?v=VAPKqjFeXxA

>Looks like white bois don't know how math works.
Ummmm. I don't know how to respond other than to ask you about cognitive dissonance.

>Looks like white bois don't know how math works.
No see the meme adds the Hispanic and Black population together. All white. See? Heh...HAHAHAHAHA! Ah man....can't make this shit up.
> Just remember that NYC is know for it's 'white' gangs.
Is it? Is it really? When was this? 1976 ?
Fuck off.

Ummm, try 33.3 percent sweetie, unless you're only counting Manhattan.Manhattan is a rich white and Jewish paradise. It's so rich you aren't even considered rich until you are a billionaire.

Too bad they can't afford missile defenses to stop planes from crashing into buildings.

Just take the real white population and adjust the crime rate for the real populaton. Even that won't really work, since all the 'whites' are actually Jews, and they commit violent crimes at a far lower rate than real whites.

archive.fo/jJWcz

>A Trump administration official confirmed Friday that Mr. Rohrabacher spoke to Mr. Kelly about the plan involving Mr. Assange. Mr. Kelly told the congressman that the proposal “was best directed to the intelligence community,” the official said. Mr. Kelly didn’t make the president aware of Mr. Rohrabacher’s message, and Mr. Trump doesn’t know the details of the proposed deal, the official said

Nah, mate.
Also, as a resident of NYC for the past ten years, I can testify that it's the best and most fun city in the world. The only people who don't like it are poorfags (like OP).

Anyone here who doesn't love a good halal truck lamb over rice? Or all the other food trucks?

ausfaillia is falling to the chink and pajeet hordes

easern europe is where it's ay

>Op goes to times square and sees all the various boat niggers selling bus rides.
Wow it's like you don't know jack shit. Although the city is fucking pozzed desu.
Pic related

Yea, let me buy some surface to air missiles once I become a billionaire to protect a building that I don't even work in. Nice try, 9/11 was the best thing that ever happened to the elites of this country, why would they even want to shoot them down?

I know DC well and there are NO White families. There aren't even straight White men. Niggers are the majority, then it's fags, kikes, and hot 20something shiksas. And this is where power is. Bad evolutionary times. White men are about to chimp bigly

Los angeles is a great city. It is AnCap as fuck. Only limp wristed faggots dont like L.A . but dont worry im sure west hollywood is up your alley.

BASED CIVIC NATIONALIST

It's pretty obvious 9/11 was a set up. Larry Silverstein bought a lease on the twin towers until 2100 2 weeks before it happened and he sued the people who gave him the lease and got a few billion dollars in reparations for it. If you can't see now that it was done for money, you're completely fucking retarded.

That and goy muscle in the Middle East

Were there any white people at all?

Hard to believe, but apparently the largest demographic is NYC is still white people.

There aren't many british americans or irish. It's mostly italian.

Queen Obongo spent eight years shitting niggers all over the midwest with Section 8.

That's what I said.

No, you didn't. Learn how to read a map.

Further proof that memeflag posters are complete retards.

moron

Live with the Amish.

>months
I literally never saw a nigger until I was like 16

>EU flag

Le epic trole xD

NYCfag here. There are days when, if I stay in my neighborhood, I will not see another white person. I am often the only white person on my subway car. Most of my school is non-white. It was the same for my high school. A good portion of the whites that you will talk to will actually be Jews. I can't think of any city more pozzed than this one. I think the percentage of non-heeb non-Hispanic white is like 21%
I'm trying to get out as soon as fucking possible.

If you plan on living in the burbs it doesn't matter what major city your burb is orbiting it will be all white as long as its not in Cali, Florida or Texas.

you live in brownsville or sunset park? dare I say the bronx or queens?

>Midwest
School shooter tier, there's fuckall to do in the Midwest. I don't wanna stay cooped in my house all day.

Same. Fuck this garbage ass state. Fucking sucks. I just feel like my inferiorty complex will get worse if I move somewhere like south dakota or iowa where most people are german/swedish or something like that.

have fun being a target city, sheepy

>Checks flag.
Get over it man. I know we're the hot popular chick in HS, but you guys are obsessed.

You know it's bad ,when you have to count Mexicans as white.

The bronx. Sometimes when I'm close to falling alseep, the vibrations from the trap music playing outside my window will wake me up and the car alarms that go off will keep me awake. Then I can go into the tiny kitchen that I share with roommates and drink some estrogen and lead filled tap water (RO filters not allowed in building) and kill a roach. It is hell.
I'm thinking maine. I love the cold and It's one of the whitest states in America. I don't know if the colleges are any good though.

You're probably a poorfag or just dumb.
NYC has the most segregated schools in the country.
civilrightsproject.ucla.edu/news/press-releases/2014-press-releases/new-york-schools-most-segregated-in-the-nation

>Goes to most diverse city in world
>Shocked by seeing minorities

I'm not white though, according to this board.

please don't use the EU flag, its disgusting.

I've always gotten associated with the sopranos far more than jersey shore.

I unironically believe that as long as they integrate it's all good.

That kids face is all of us.

wher ein NYC?

thamil, good guy. have gotten many dosa from him in washington square park

We are getting chinks & pajeets instead of mexishits.
>At least we didn't draw Haitians like cuckada is getting.

Yeah that's because the board is a meme. I'm not white according to the board either but the only time I've ever been called nonwhite was by a homeless man. Americans can't really be white because almost all of them are a little mixed. I still get shit on constantly by everyone for my "white privilege". Never let Sup Forums make decisions for you my friend.

That's what you get when you let kikes run the show..

Total identity annihilation.

I'm like half italian/half german with a little polish and dutched mixed in. The very definition of der untermensch (´;ω;`)

Meanwhile this is how a comfy prison looks like in sweden.

You literally live worse than a prisoner.

116.15 DL speed (with wifi, not wired, which usually gets me to ~ 200 mbps DL). Upload speed much lower though. This is with TW ("spectrum") which is universally despised. Wish we had Jewggle high speed here.

>The bronx
my condolences, I rarely see nigs and beaners in south brooklyn

ya NYC is a shithole of self hating white liberals and their black bull overloads.

But there are some holdouts left for anyone with a sense of nationalism or heritage. I generally relax at irish/scottish pubs. Almost all the people who visit them are not irish or scottish. But it is a universal place where you will find white people.

user, move to bushwick and come chill in the lower east side. Just don't move anywhere near the fucking L train. ITS FUCKED.

People like being around their own race unless they fetishize others.

It's normal.

>I'm thinking maine. I love the cold and It's one of the whitest states in America. I don't know if the colleges are any good though.
Bowdoin and Colby very good, though admission rate down to like ~20%. Bates used to be good but imported a shitload of somalis into lewiston. Also expensive, unless very god at a sport or you are a nigger/spic then you get a free ride. Bowdoin and coby 2 of best colleges in US. You get in and do well, you're guaranteed ivy league law school (or med if you want that).

My future was robbed from me. My opportunities were ripped from my hands and given to foreigners and nigs. I'm generation Z and I can tell you that generation zyklon is not a joke. When the rest of my generation grow into adults we're going to see a huge number of radicalized right-wing white men and women.

cause you arent filthy mestizo spic

>Live in NYC
>take subway in NYC as normal
>Look at advertisements on the subway
>BOOB IMPLATS
>MUSEUM OF SEX
>DIVORCE LAWERS
>IMMIGRATINO LAWERS
>KNOW YOUR CIVIL RIGHTS. REPORT VIOLATIONS OF DISCRIMINATION (BROWN PEOPLE AND WOMAN IN HIJAB). SPONSORED BY THE GOVERNORS OFFICE, PAID FOR BY TAX DOLLARS
>AD MAKING JOKE ABOUT HOW SMALL YOUR APARTMENT IS
>VOTE!!!! PICTURE OF MESTIZO WOMAN AND AND EXPLANATION IN SPANISH WHY YOU NEED TO VOTE
>IF YOU SEE SOMETHING, SAY SOMETHING, REPORT SUSPICIOUS ACTIVITY (IMAGE OF "NEW YORKERS" FEATURING NO WHITES).
>BULLSHIT INSPIRING POETRY
and more. all on one train. and with the lovely settings of legit racist caricatures like a obese black woman with snail hair sloppily eating a box of berries, a women with bright red hair and tattoos and a shirt with wonder woman punching Trump on it, and someone coming on the subway to sing. I swear this was in one trip.

>he thinks it's just NYC

unless you live in a millionaire's district of a major metro area or you live in the absolute rural area, EVERYWHERE in this country is like that. oh you want to be middle class? have fun living with shitskins.

>Your whitest large city is Portland.
is that like 50% asian though? still better than africans i guess.

>My future was robbed from me
It wasn't. If you are genuinely smart, even with AA you'll still get a free ride somewhere like Rice if you do well enough on SAT/ACT. Yes, Harvard and Yale probably off limits to you, but you do you wherever you go in STEM, you can still do what you want. You just have to work harder than the most vicious chinks and indians and be better than they are.

Even so, leftists have actively discouraged integration.

Why the fuck do you live there? I wouldn't even visit that fucking place.
Small town life is so much more comfy and wholesome.

I'm thinking that Russia is best place to live. They seem based.