Honest question for dems

there is a general knowledge that you guys are grooming chelsea clinton for running for some kind of gov position, since she's the direct descendant to the clinton dynasty what position do you think she can get right from the get go? senator?ny?

Shes fucking disgusting. She also wears upside down crosses cuz she eats kids too

What the actual fuck is that? A clogged artery? A tumor?

there is a urban legend that all the billionaires eat some kind of human gland right?

pic?

Is that a pacemaker? Something is odd about that photo.

the games changed, user

the libs set this up to be nothing more than a popularity contest, naively assuming that they would always be on the cutting edge of what is cool and hip
the internet has proven to amplify the rate of chnage in terms of "what's cool" that no one can keep up- cause keep in mind, what just happened wasn;t a republican victory, it was a 1 in a fucking million out of fucking nowhere dark horse obliteration

things are only gonna get kookier so buckle up my taco-bending amigo

> Urban legend

>A clogged artery?
sounds possible, looks weird

so you think it's actual real news about the rock running?

SHE LITERALLY WORSHIPS LUCIFER!

not necesarily
running the rock follows sound logic (we got beat by a celeb, so lets run an even better celeb)
but all the while the online zeitgeist is still churning
by the time they get a campaign up and off the ground, the internet will have changed its standards for what's cool

I think trumps best move was the "off the cuff/noncomittal" attitude he had the whole time: it may be reckless, but it's genuine, and being genuine is the one thing uniting all these weirdos on the internet, they don't really have a reason to enage in dishonesty...

I'm rying to wrap this up in my head with a "democrats should run X" but honestly its too complicated

people are so burnt out with lying politicians and for the first time, the internet is breaking down the money barrier that prevents non-politicans from running, who knows, maybe we could see an actual "cincinnatus" type candidate: some nobody farmer who has actual values and doesn't care for power and wealth"

shit makes me hopeful senpai

Say it with me: Madam Presiderp.

i don't think the dems are aware of the way the internet works, how it changes and how its link with society is growing, they could dumb enough to try that strategy, run a bigger celeb and see how the masses drool

Maybe a secretary, at best. Just like her mama. :^)

UNCANNY

I wonder if she will also be crucial to getting rid of America's guns.

If you've watched Hellraiser you know what Chelsea is right now.

a demon spawn?

Exactly. Chelsea is killing people to get her skin back.

Clearly she is a Catholic honoring St. Peter.

>Lucifer
>not Moloch

Senator or congresswoman, New York. Most likely senator as the Clinton money machine can't survive off the amount of influence given to s congress person.

Also this is literally the worst thing democrats could do for themselves. More Clinton bullshit and once Chelsea is in the public eye it will be obvious that she is an idiot.

Looks like a full on jew to me

How is that possible from 2 goy parents?

I remember when Clinton first became president and seeing his weird ugly ass daughter for the first time.

her real father is Webb Hubbell, who is jewish (or at least looks like it).

CHUBBLE - HER NAME IS CHUBBLE!

Was she satanicly raped as a child? She's got that dead look in her eyes.

THAT'S NOT HIS REAL DAUGHTER. WEBSTER HUBBLE KNOCKED UP UGLY CROOKED HILLARY.

HER NAME IS CHUBBLE!

And? Lucifer was fucking based. Gave us knowledge and rebelled against how God treated us.
His name is fucking translates into Bringer of Light.

Chelsea is not Bill's daughter.

>direct descendant
Not really, her biological mother and father are Debbie Wasserman-Schultz and Webster Hubbell.
Hillary Clinton has never had a single dick in her life, a full on dyke she is.

Bill's son is not Hillary's

Hillary's dad golfing with Bill Cinton

She has tit implants, right? Could be a result of that.

>dat hair
Debbie was around 13 when Chelsea was born. Knowing the Clinton's and their associates taste for children, it wouldn't be surprising that Hillary kept one of the accidents to make her marriage look legit.

THIS

She's got no future.
I believe she's smart enough to realize this but drugs do take their toll.
Dems will try to push her but she knows better than to make waves. She spent a bit too much time around the people who have become her enemies.

What is she, like 50? Fucks sake is that bitch busted.

Ask David Icke. He'll kno.

She's a fucking mutant and a direct descendant of the Rothschild's. You can tell by her facial features. Ugly as fuck too.