HOLY SHIT

WHY

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Nl0Avf9ZNRc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You're just jealous

Why what

White girls love dark meat.

Was she the first anime girl to be BLACKED?

Now you know why Richard Stallman likes it.

>she was talking about what kinda food she should make during this

Utena is symbolic for White Europe.

It is the best kind of meat.

lesbians can still receive dicks

ape_fucking_a_car.jpg

BLACKED

Cuckd

>Jews now ruin anime

NO MORE!

Why is Anthy's hand so big there?

He's Indian

quick someone post-
oh, nevermind

Yea, but white meat is dry and tasteless. Also, less healthy.

Why what? Did you think this series was going to coddle you with pure waifus?

Casual reminder that Akio's penis is probably 3 INCHES. He's Indian after all.

Don't forget about his street shitting habit.

I feel your pain OP. It just...is. Accept it and move on. I have.

Meanwhile Anthy has an enchanted Goddess pussy.
Akio can't even compete.

Why did she let herself?

because teen pussy feels good

Have you seen Akio flip over a car hood? Pantys droped hard and i dont even wear those.

Asparagus Sandwich

>we're never going to be able to have a serious Utena discussion ever again until the internet moves onto tearing itself apart over some other dumb issue
I suppose it's an older show and everything worth discussing got done years ago. It'd be nice to have a nostalgia thread, once in awhile.

Oh well, in a decade things will probably be different enough for it to happen.

What's wrong? Are you one of purityfags? Then cry some more.

Utena was bi. Just like every other character in the show.

I want more shows to BTFO purityfags.

All girls should fuck girls and guys.
Bisexual > monosexual.
And then we'll enter the glorious age of the omnisexual.

I remember watching this in high school. At the time I was terribly shy and awkward around girls, not to mention depressed and bitter from social exclusion. I thought it was fascinating to see things from the female point of view, and I wished I had the point of entry to even go through the same troubles as all the characters.Then Akio showed up. He was the hero I needed. He was sexy, he was dangerous, he had power over women. He could turn them against each other with a word and a car ride, and implicitly a good fuck. i wanted that power. I wanted to be the master, charismatic and magnanimous, of those silly stupid bitches who turned me down for reasons I couldn't understand at the time. I wanted them to feel as used and helpless as I was.
So I googled "how to attract women". I stumbled onto the PUA community, and decided that if I was going to master anything, it would be having sex with women. I hit the gym, I bought fashionable clothes, and I started hitting on girls. I was terrible at first and alienated half my graduating class trying to game the girls there. But by the time I hit college where nobody knew me I was making some inroads. I lost my virginity by the end of my first semester and had three more notches on my belt by the end of the second. I made it my goal to fuck 21 women by my 21st birthday. I fell short by three but it was still an incredible accomplishment; most men never get that variety of pussy. That was a couple of months ago, I hit 25 with a threesome last week and am going out on dates every other day. Thank you Akio, for setting me on the road to becoming a sex god.

DESIGNATED

Is this some sort of pasta?

That's even worse. He probably wiped his ass with that hand.

Yes

Doesn't look like a country bumpkin to me.

I thought this was a yuri show?

The movie is yuri.

no

youtube.com/watch?v=Nl0Avf9ZNRc

Apparently Ikuhara wanted Utena and Anthy to kiss in the anime, but Chiho Saito wouldn't allow it. He didn't get free reign until the movie.

How fabulous .

HAND HOLDING

Miki is bisexual, he fantasizes about Touga.

>tease lesbian relationship
>scare the audience with a possible het end
>with the antagonist
They sure knew how to make their shit back then.

Shiori has done horrible things but I feel that it's easy to understand and sympathize with her struggles. I loved how in the end, Shiori was enthusiastically trying to mend her relationship with Juri showing that she's not beyond saving.

Shioribros unite!

Shiori fifth best girl.
All girls are great. Except Anthy.

>Except Anthy
Anthy is best girl.

We will never have another serious Utena thread

Anthy is literally the best and worst girl at the same time. That's the point.

I wonder if it would have fixed anything if Touga and the Kaoru siblings had gotten it on together in a threesome.

Utena BLACKED

Actually she's best girl and boy at the same time.

Say something serious then.

More like Utena DESIGNATED

Wow. Truly a progressive anime.

Apparently Touga rapes Miki in the novel and Miki ends up afraid of him

Is this a copypasta?

>I loved how in the end, Shiori was enthusiastically trying to mend her relationship with Juri showing that she's not beyond saving
She only did that because she realized Juri was the only person who didn't hate her. Anyone would have been fine for Shiori as long as she felt loved. It's not anything to praise her about. I'm sure even Juri knew.

What the fuck.

Kozue wouldn't stand for it. She doesn't want to fix Miki's issues, she's just happy to see him hurting as long as he sticks to being his sheltered self. Touga doesn't want to fix anybody. He'd just use the opportunity to mess up the Kaorus even more.

Fuck, I usually don't mind Touga raping people, but raping Miki, now that's straight up evil.

Shiori loved Juri though, nobody else would have been fine because of her romantic feelings for her. They're also childhood friends. She did what she did out of possessiveness and denial of her own feelings.

Why is Kozue such a bitch to Miki anyway? Sleeping around because it's fun is one thing, but sleeping around to piss off your brother by rubbing it in his face is a seriously bitchy move.

>shiori loved Juri
I don't believe it. Was there any evidence?

Because Miki is a silly, dumb purityfag.

She should have licked Touga's nutsack in front of him.

I've fapped to Kozue more times than I'd like to admit.

No

She wants to destroy the idealized image that Miki has of her childhood self. At the same time she wants to attract his attention (because she doesn't want their bond to be broken) and protect his own purity/innocence, like when she pushed the teacher putting his moves on Miki down the stairs.

"The room had no lights, and no windows. Inside, there was nothing but a large bed – that’s just how Kiryuu Touga’s bedroom was.

The only noises were small, sighing breaths.

“Sempai? Are you serious about Utena-san?” someone asked with a sigh. A boy soprano’s voice. Miki’s. “If you just trying to play with her like you do with me, then…”

“Then, what? You’re saying you wouldn’t forgive me?”

“Ah!”

Miki’s breathing became rougher. It seemed that he wasn’t able to talk any more.

Sweat.

Naked flesh.

Sheets.

Hand in hand.

Darkness.

Pain.

Hands and feet.

Sighs.

The two slowly shifted their positions.

“Mickey, have you heard this before? When they're just born, babies have no distinction between themselves and others.”

Miki didn't answer. He just kept letting out long breaths.

“As they start to explore things around them with their hands and feet, they gradually come to understand that there are things other than themselves. But to begin with, they think that they and their mothers are the same thing.”

“What... are you trying to say?” Miki's voice wasn't strong. He was still breathing heavily.

“In other words, the process of growth, of becoming an adult, is understanding the difference between yourself and others – breaking yourself free from the world, you might say. Starting to be interested in the opposite sex, starting to hate your parents... it's all to separate yourself from the world of your family. That's the most important step to becoming an adult.”

“I don't understand why you're telling me this.”

“You just don't want to understand. You're bright enough to figure it out.”

In the darkness, Touga's lips curled upward."

so how many times did utena get fucked?

i count 3. first time was with Akio, the second time was with Touga (when they visited the arena at night) and the third time was again with Akio, after their horse ride together.

In the last episode she's following Juri at a close distance and learns to fence under her, and official art that shows them from the last episode standing together in their fencing outfits and smiling.

Also from Ikuhara:
>I finally realized the truth.
>To think that she loved me back! What a miracle! But…
>“The loser in love is the one who lets their heart be ruled by it.”
>Everyone’s adopted a provocative attitude towards someone of the opposite sex that they like at least once or twice, to get that person to notice them. So it’s okay if I do that.
>This love will crumble if we touch. But when people don’t touch, the love eventually dies away.
>That’s why I decided to keep your love prisoner. To make sure that you love me forever.
>That game will make our love “eternal.” I’m sure of it.
>We were “lovers lost from the beginning.”

SHE'S 13.

>He's Indian
Poo In The Loo

And?

Akio smells like _____
Anthy smells like _____

IT DOESN'T MAKE SENSE.

>Semen
>Tea infused with rose petals

>Roses
>Semen and shit

>Curried poo in the loo
>Utena's vaginal fluids

>rapes
Pretty sure it was consensual.

Fuck you Touga

>WHY

Because unlike most Anime today, Utena is not about dick and girls properly designated to stimulate it, but rather it's an anime trying to tell a story and doesn't give a fuck about its emotional immature audience, but rather it tells them to GTFO and stop being an immature manchildren (among many things).

Ikuhara likes black/brown dicks?

Nothing wrong with brown dick. In fact, it's the best kind of dick.

Brown > White > Black

Now I'm curious, I should try brown dick sometimes.

even the ones that don't live in the sticks do it there. trust me on that. never touch brown people's left hand.

>most men never get that variety of pussy
iirc average man fucks 100 or something like that

>this is why everyone has herpes & warts

>not avoiding sexual intercourse at all cost
Get on my level.

>Mikage
>gay
He had a relationship with Tokiko. That makes him bi.

She only got fucked once.

It was never implied that the she got some during the horse ride or that Touga ever had his way with her.

>He's Indian

DESIGNATED

Reminder that Ruka did nothing wrong.