Question:

Why aren't eurocucks getting laid by Muslim chicks all the time?

Shouldn't all these girls be going crazy on white guys from their newfound sexual liberation?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_of_Shafilea_Ahmed
modernfarmer.com/2017/06/goat-sex/
twitter.com/lbc/status/909054103187333120
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

We dont want to. simple as that. A german marrying a pole is not even accepted. not mentioning a sandnigger.

Aren't like 90% of the migrants men. I guess some fags would get laid

this

would a german girl marry an american with german/english/itallian genetics? The white itallian genetics, not sandnigger genes

Because their dads would kill them

Secular middle eastern girls love uncut Euro dick though

this and also the few we can see under the scarves and hijab they are hideous. I constantly see multiracial people and they are by order of occurence :
black male - white female (two types : old hag or very young and beautiful)
black female - white male (in their 40s mostly)
thai female - white male (in their late 50s - 60s)
demuslimized female - white male (both same age, usually late 20s - 30s)
never saw white female with an arab honestly. Maybe it shows the kin of scum they are, worse than niggers.

they do, it's just kept on the dl

I dont know. Actually germans dont like the us at all. So chances are not that good.

>sticking your dick in c4
nothx

what if I really like the Germans though? If I had been president of the US, I would have sailed forces overseas to HELP Germany during ww2, not crush it

Among the religious conservatives the A+ megaqts get married off to rich alpha doctor chads, usually not just muslims but muslims from their family's country, their family's religious sect, whose family did or did not support xyz dictator etc.

t. muslim

That's stupid, they just ditched all the women with ISIS?

100 years ago they would of had to of stayed and fought

Dunno its not about the ww2. Its about you playing the world police and shit.

When the regime, ISIS and the militias are all shit and they're the only ones with guns there's nothing to fight for. It's nothing like the yugo wars, which is most people's context for Syria

Muslim women don't have any liberation. They only immigrate with their husbands. As their property.

That's not how it works, intercontinental politics is more complicated than Sup Forums would have you believe

Her brothers would beat me up with an iron bar, then her dad AND her brothers would take her back to Pakistan and murder her, with the consent of the whole family. So no, I'll have a wank thanks.

yup, it's all getting orders from your masters the jewish elite ans creating enough propaganda to get all your young white males to die in meaningless aggressive wars.

the most girls, i met, say, white men are ugly or a weak. they like a man, who dominate them. sandnigger or mediterane type are handsome. and white men fails in this categorys.
that is the reality. muslims girls fucked also a lot, but they will not say it openly. the most muslims girl i met are virgins, but after you fucked them, you know that is a lie, because no girl would say, she is a bitch.

by the way we dont let our woman become degenerate like you white bitches. learn from alpha Mediterranean guys instead crying in Sup Forums. i have no problem, if whites fucked muslims girls. i have fucked more white chicks than muslim girls, so this is only fair.
but i can only speak of the situation in germany. every country has got a lot of differents.

Most of the Syrian migrants that have come to Europe were being housed in refugee camps in Turkey, Lebanon, Jordan etc. in the aftermath of the civil war. The camps were/are overflowing with poor organisation so many of them decided to make their way to Europe. Most of the people who have come in are men because the journey is quite a treachorous one and thousands have drowned at sea. The women and children aren't in Syria chilling with ISIS. They are safe and sound in refugee camps and will probably manage to come to Europe through family reunification process once the men get a work permit.

Well rapefags could
>rape muslim qt
>family will kill said girl
>profit

>/thread
They're leaving their women behind. Even they know the other refugees are dangerous.

some do but often only take it up the ass and do blowjobs so family doesn't find out because muh virginity
they call it goal no 2

You haven't seen them. Why would anyone subject themselves to that? It should be reserved for use in enhanced interrogation.

Damn. I'd take a muzzie mistress if I got anal on the reg.

They don't need to take them, they can always rape the local ones.

Because the vast majority don't look anything like your pic, half of them you can't even see their faces, the other half have giant hook noses, a lot of them are fat ball shaped, they look inbred, you might have to deal with there ugly families, they have ugly stupid accents and purple Fanny's, I'm sure there are other reasons but these are the ones that immediately come to mind.

Muslims don't look like that
Especially muslim refugees

I had an Arab chick at uni who was basically humping my leg in practicals but they're ugly and retarded, m8.

the eurocucks let their men come with them

You know Germany declared war on the US in WW2, right?

Not much liberation when you'r family will literally murder you if you start hanging out with westerners

Most muslim girls are ugly. Muslims living around whites is not a fair trade, women wise. It's like blacks in America. Black men are around beautiful white girls, but we're not interested in their stock of ugly black women.

My nephew grew up with a Turkish girl for a neighbour, he hooked up with her seriously (in secret) when they were around 16 I think. Her dad found out in a few years, and the fact that she wasn't a virgin anymore, and she got shipped to Turkey to marry some dude.

Kind of a redundant story to point out that their families still put them under a lot of pressure. But there's also a lot of muslim sluts walking around so yeah it happens.

>Shouldn't all these girls be going crazy on white guys from their newfound sexual liberation?
They actually do, at least in London, where I must have banged couple of dozens of them.
Thing is though, they need to keep it secret due to peer pressure, and severe consequences.
Pakis still do honour killings, and other muzzies are not much better.

Most? How do you know this?

>their newfound sexual liberation
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_of_Shafilea_Ahmed

They are mutilated (no sexual arousal), they are already married at birth, they don't appeal to us, and they grow fiercer beards and moustaches than their muslim brothers.

I wouldn't fuck one even if she paid me

Because I live in LA and my college had a lot of Muzzie women.

This.

Also they murder girls who date outside the faith and/or race.

>newfound sexual liberation
>lives in a culture where doctrine specifically advocates death penalty for adultery and female witness' testimony worth 1/2 a man's
>Get honor ganked to save honor
>Live in constant fear
>meanwhile muslim males Taharrush themselves into feral predatory sex predator packs
>tfw Islam was designed as a weapon from its incieption

Seen a bunch of them. Average looks a bit uglier than this. There are outliers, but also some of the ugliest women I've ever seen were muslim (a couple of them had half-grown moustaches, not even kidding)

Turkish Chicks here are really easy. If not for their fathers and brothers, they choose whites just the same as asians prefer whites.

In Tunisia they have recently legalized that Muslim women can marry non-muslim men.

P.D: like 99% of middle aged Muslim women here are obese to some degree

I would fuck one but they are so reserved compared to white women and will never open up sexually until theyre married

Imagine living in a small village, and the only girl not yet married looks like that.

============================>
modernfarmer.com/2017/06/goat-sex/

>Why aren't eurocucks getting laid by Muslim chicks all the time?
Because they're all hideous.

I dont think so, americans are generally disliked here.

I live one of the US cities with a large amount of Muslims so it's a pretty similar situation.
We do fuck their women. The ones who are devout Muslims will only date other muzzies and I can honestly respect that too. I wouldn't mind dating a hijabi girl but I'm never even tried for one.
I wouldn't have kids with a non white girl though because I want kids even whiter than me lol

go on hans the eternal kraut strikes agian

I'm not the dude you responded to but stop giving women so much credit. If a german girl met a successful tall handsome American Chad of course she'd put out, if she met a Amerifat she wouldn't

just say you are british or smth, most german woman believe anything you tell them. They are that naive.

>I would fuck one but they are so reserved compared to white women and will never open up sexually until theyre married
lol muslim girls are huge sluts, the difference is that none wants them so they remain virgin until their families force them into arranged marriages.
As all economic migrants they're selfhaters and have a huge inferiority complex towards white girls. A 2/10 white man can score any muslim chick just by showing interest in them, they will all spread their legs if you do the minimum effort.
>Philippe Servaty is a Belgian[1] journalist who formerly worked for Brussels-based newspaper Le Soir.[2] While in Morocco from 2002–05, he engaged in sex with over 80 Moroccan women, promising to take them to Belgium.[3]
Yes they're this cheap.

More than 90% of them are manlet rapist "men" and when they bring their women they hide them under ninja costums or lock them in their appartments because they're extremely afraid of being cucked.
If have a aryan chad friend who's dating an actually good looking nafri girl (light-brown and hazel eyes) and the butthurt from refugees/nafris when they find out is hilarious.
If you can fuck a good looking MENA girl do it. It's the best way to get under these savages skin.

this is true even for male virgins imo black girls still like weak white dudes for some reason but I guess not all most races gernerally like themselves but not indian women...

Because Muslims are a weaponized poplation and their "refugee migrations" are non-military conquest. Muslimas are not allowed to date or marry non-Muslim men. This could not be any more simple or obvious.

But if the same person had to chose from an american Chad or an European Chad she would chose the European. And iam not giving credit to these bitches they would rather take ahmed than a nice american.

Checked

lols you really are communists arn't you

Of course if they got to pick and choose chads they'd pick euro Chad but I'm saying if he is a Chad he won't have a problem finding a qt anywhere

What has not liking americans to do with beeing a dirty commie?

ye but thats not relevant to the question he asked. If you are a filthy rich poo in loo you possible can get prime european pussy too.

would you rather a hot blonde American girl or a hot blonde german girl, assuming they are both equal in looks and in political views
you probaly pick American over german, they cannot of the same?

right his question was dumb to begin because it all comes down to how much money and looks you have

Arabs / Pakis
Mean I.Q. of 85 or less.
No thank you.
I don't want retarded childs that drag down civilization.

Thats why i said rather.

>Imagine living in a small village, and the only girl not yet married looks like that.

It's wedding night come at me, boar!

She basically looks like a fat mexican boy with a bumfluff moustache

Its the same reason white men aren't fucking negresses. Yes, black women are easy as hell to pick up if you are a white man, but it's also embarrassing to pick up a black woman cause that means you weren't good enough to get a white one.

which is obvious, id rather an white American girl than a german girl assuming all things equal
the only reason id think to pick german over my own country is because America is about to be white minority and my kids would have another country to go to

Cant u read? Americans are probably the least favorable man for them besides polish man maybe

can you read? I'm saying why would a german girl pick an American guy over a german guy
But I see you're under the opinion that german girls would rather pick Turkish guy over American

They'd probably prefer someone not being such an insecure and sensitive crybaby like you.

Imagine walking around with one of these holding your hand. What an embarassment.

We are, but do you really think the people who do nothing but complain about Muslims on here are the types that get laid anyways?

they're ugly inbreds.

They aren't very common in europe and the ones that are there aren't like the one you posted in the OP but more like somli full black muslim. The ones like that are much more common in the US.

>muh somalis

>somali looks like a somali

they get their heads chopped off if they do that and most of them can't even speak the native language

You're an outsider and you'll always be an outsider. White America is dying and your people will be scattered drive

legit thought she was going to kill a cat in some zoodoo sacrifice shit.

>somalis

Don't procreate with them

why are there somalis in a human country again?

>walking around with a girl wearing a hijab
You might as well just commit sudoku

fucking niggers i swear to god we should nuke them all

Now that is an actually brave white women.

Listen to this Americunt. Even the 'moderate' pakis want us dead
twitter.com/lbc/status/909054103187333120

NEIN!

They weren't "sexualy liberated", that is why they get children.

These chicks are banging black dudes only. All over Europe the Arab men want to kill the African dudes

Lol. With mental gymnastics like that, you'll be able to suck your own dick soon, Hans.

They hate niggers more than white people you fool.
Better get your cuck fantasies elsewhere.

>sexual liberation
Implying sandniggers are here to absorb our culture and become white Europeans.
Is this what Burgers believe Muslims do after 1500 years of conquest, mass rape and pillaging?

I've never seen an unmarried immigrant/refugee woman, with the exception of those under 9

Or a little boy if it's a really bad sexual emergency....

What cultural enrichment!

>giant forehead

Every time.