Watching the dub for Love Live for the hell of it...

Watching the dub for Love Live for the hell of it, and it just feels so lazy that they didn't dub the songs (even though I wouldn't want them to).

Has anyone else seen it?

Also, Nico-Nico-Ni comparison:
>English
u.pomf.is/dnlwdd.webm
>Japanese
u.pomf.is/uazkzr.webm

Other urls found in this thread:

u.pomf.is/sttliu.webm
animenewsnetwork.com/answerman/2016-05-13/.101630
youtube.com/watch?v=ZRKWrWgKVVg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

whoa, you mean... dubs are shit?

truly mindblowing stuff here OP call me when you split the atom in a few days, you're destined for great things with a mind like that

I never said the dub itself was shit. It's not bad considering there are way worse dubs out there.

who the fuck had the brilliant idea to dub idolshit shows

I've never seen it but that sounds like what they did with K-On. That was a little jarring at first but I feel like it was the right thing to do.

But I thought K-On in general didn't really focus on the songs and stuff as much

I don't even want to watch dubs.
It's not authentic, it ruins the feeling.

Fuck Rin.

Can slav girls love their blood-related little sisters?

>that english nico

jesus fucking christ why, WHY DID I HAVE TO CLICK THE DAMN LINK HOLY FUCKING SHIT WHY WOULD ANYONE DO ANYTHING LIKE THAT

Really now, OP, you are a hero. I don't know how anyone could make it through and entire twelve episodes of that.

this, worst raibu

insane or a hero.
we'll never know anything about him, except that OP is a faggot

I love Love Live, so an excuse to rewatch it is good enough for me.

just rewatch it in moon.
it's far better than that cringy english dub

Kill yourself, dubfag.

She doesn't sound awful aside from the "I'll make your heart pound" line. How does she usually sound in other scenes?

The songs aren't undubbed due to laziness. The anime promotes song sales and it can't do that with a semi-pro dub replacing them.

It gives me another excuse to rewatch it again in Japanese because I want to hear the original seiyuu I know and love again (minus Yurika Kubo).

u.pomf.is/sttliu.webm
Judge it for yourself. I think this scene illustrates it enough.

You're far more into LL than I am apparently.
Good for you dude.

Congratulations on the faggiest OP ever.

>and it just feels so lazy that they didn't dub the song

Rights issues

animenewsnetwork.com/answerman/2016-05-13/.101630

That sounds much weirder. Nico doesn't sound hoarse like that. The kids at the end laugh like Bart Simpson.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZRKWrWgKVVg

ko-TO-ry