Long blond hair

>long blond hair
>red eyes
>rich and powerful
>arrogant
>looks down on you

This is the best combination for a female to exist. Why isn't it done more?

Because it's not a "safe" option for a heroine

>for a female
>Implying Gil isn't the sexiest regardless of gender.
You're a total fag bro.

I wouldn't touch that jobber even with a 2 meter long Gay Bulge.

i want to be tainted in his color

Why the fuck would you want "safe" heroines?

Dangerous heroines are the best.

>long blond hair
Great so far!
>red eyes
Sure, why not.
>rich and powerful
That's neither here nor there for me - I guess it's a bonus though. Being of a vastly different social standing to someone else is always awkward.
>arrogant
Why would you even want that-
>looks down on you
Okay what are you smoking, user?

Because if Otaku's hate heroines they they don't buy the shows, pretty simple

Careful examination of your writings has led me to conclude your definition of best is close to worst. Apply your reasoning skills to your own writing. You're able to answer your question.

>>arrogant
>Why would you even want that-
>>looks down on you
>Okay what are you smoking, user?

Because nothing is more satisfying than when a girl who initially acts all arrogant and mighty slowly turns into a submissive masochist for the protagonist.

Girls who are all submissive and dere from the start are boring.

why?

I want gil to abuse me

>slowly turns into a submissive masochist for the protagonist.
>Girls who are all submissive and dere from the start are boring.
Why is your assumed conclusion that they'll turn submissive and dere eventually?

Aside from that, a girl who is prestigious and mighty can still be those things without being a jerk about it, and that makes her all the more of an interesting catch. Tsunderes are such an overdone and stale archetype.

>blond hair
>red eyes
>powerful
>arrogant
>looks down on you
Is Bakugou actually Gil?

she is so hot and cute
I have already gil as husbando
maybe I should make gilmy waifu

Because otakus are insecure. Femgil wouldnt fit their fantasies or at least it wouldnt attract crowd large enough.

Its a gamble. You only gamble when the returns are skyhigh which they arent in this scenario. People whose lives depend on a shaky business rather go for the safe and popular character types rather than risking their meals

It sucks but current insecurity in business compels the writers not to innovate. Thats how it is and I cant see it changing in the near future.

>Why is your assumed conclusion that they'll turn submissive and dere eventually?

Because that's hot and in most eroge that have arrogant heroines in them they do.

> Femgil wouldnt fit their fantasies

Why? You can't tell me Femgil wouldn't fit into their fantasies.

Show me one popular waifu with gils attitude

There are a few characters that are somewhat like him, like Arc for example. But yeah, they barely exist for whatever reason. But there is a hell lot of Gil R63 art and you can't tell me otaku wouldn't want to fuck FemGil.

I think the demand is there, the eroge companies just never try it.

>This is the best combination for a female to exist.
Only on the condition that her stance softens.
At first she looks down on you. When she notices your sustained defiance, she starts to think you're entertaining. When her superiority over you becomes clear time and again, she begins to pity you. Pity turns to sympathy, sympathy to empathy, and empathy to love. In the end she wants to own you, like a pet she can spoil and toy with.

I dunno about that man, I prefer if she becomes full on submissive after a while.

What game has best girl wandered off into now?

>I prefer if she becomes full on submissive after a while

That's the way it is though. Girls to are arrogant and try to be dominant getting mindbroken into being submissive are the best.

I'm not that much into FATE, just watched Stay Night and Zero, didn't read the novels etc..

However this grill is waifu material and i loved male Gil. More info pls

>what is angelica

This, minus the mindbreak. It's even better when they do it on their own.

Cancer

You ruined it.

>Muh maledom fags
Cancer

All those beta fags.

How would FemGil and Gil react to each other? Would they praise each other endlessly, or spout nothing but "You're a faker mongrel" and have endless hatesex?

here

Praising the other but still considering onself superior, thus leading to a violent battle and later to hatesex.

Is he gay for Crybaby MC?

Isn't that just Luvia?

Also, Femgil is only cute because she was genderbent.

>nothing is more satisfying than when a girl who initially acts all arrogant and mighty slowly turns into a submissive masochist for the protagonist

Sorry but I don't buy that sort of shit. If the girl looks down on me before, I want her to look down on me in bed too. I want her to fuck me like the bitch I am while whispering insults in my red ears.

3REI SPOILER WHEN

I want to rape her into submission.

Call an ambulance, there is no way this man's colon can hold so much shit taste without bursting.

Otaku's mainly seek escapism. Otakus have almost no power over anything, but most of all they have no power over the opposite gender. That's why there are so many rape, femdom into maledom, can't beat the cock, etc doujins. If the girl doesn't turn into a submissive, where's the escapism for the otaku?

It takes a whole lot of self-image to be able to take being looked down on and dominated without it actually hurting you mentally.

Also straight femdom is ok, but the real good shit is when there is a struggle for power first (which she wins), then comes the sex.

I want her to rape me into submission.

>this picture
Is this Prisma Illya? What the fuck? Why does Shirou have an arm dick? Why does he have 7 arms at all?

Photoshoped

Because they can't beat the dick.

this nigga knows

Piss on yourself and there you go

Still can't unsee Gilgamesh.

>looks down on you
Betas can't handle strong female characters.

Not kidding, Gilko would be perfect and the ultimated TM waifu.

No need. Archetype Earth is all the OP mentioned and more.

>looks down on you

I will never understand this kind of fetish

Beta cucks. Beta cucks everywhere.

Fetishes aren't meant to be understood.

Yeah beta cucks never understood femdom.

>Because otakus are insecure. Femgil wouldnt fit their fantasies or at least it wouldnt attract crowd large enough.

Like the other guy said, otakus mainly seek escapism. Sure, they're insecure, but they're not insecure when wandering fantasy-land in their minds