BREAKING: TRUMP SAYS HE WILL VETO ANY DACA LEGISLATION

>In a shocking turn events, our president Donald Trump told one of our reporters that he has no intentions of signing any DACA legislation.
>"I thought I made it explicitly clear I don't want any illegal immigrants here! I don't care care HOW they were brought here, they need to go back!" he said with a smile.
>When asked about his "deal" with Democrat leaders Chuck Shumer and Nancy Pelosi, he responded with "I don't know where you got that idea from, I think DREAMers need to stop relying on those failures and start prepping to go back".
>This is a massive departure from the narrative we tried to spin where Trump was getting "cucked" by Democrats, so to speak, and we are frankly embarrassed.
>As a liberal news organization, these comments make our blood boil, and the mere idea that Trump's approval among his massive fanbase will go up makes us sick.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/jJWcz
breitbart.com/big-journalism/2017/09/15/trump-positive-media-coverage-daca-deal/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Look user, more fake news

Fake news.

And no link either

>no link

Fucking kill yourself.

>no link
>no video
>completely contradicts his statements about praising DACA recipients on twitter
I know you want to suck his dick really hard but you're gonna have to do better than this.

fake and ghey

>Guaranteed replies, the thread.
Keep making Reddit mad, mang.

It might have gotten wiped from the website idk but it is real.

>In a shocking turn events, our president Donald Trump told one of our reporters

Nope. Google turns up nothing, LA Times and Trump's twitter account say otherwise... so I'm gonna go with this is a lie.

I'M WITH HIM AGAIN, do they still sell MAGA hats? I burned my last ones.

I get that you want to believe this fake because you want to believe that Trump is cucking on issues but I promise, media was lying. Sup Forums got lied to by fake news and shills. I promise, Trump is still same as on campaign trail.

>It might have gotten wiped from the website idk but it is real.

archive.fo/jJWcz

>A Trump administration official confirmed Friday that Mr. Rohrabacher spoke to Mr. Kelly about the plan involving Mr. Assange. Mr. Kelly told the congressman that the proposal “was best directed to the intelligence community,” the official said. Mr. Kelly didn’t make the president aware of Mr. Rohrabacher’s message, and Mr. Trump doesn’t know the details of the proposed deal, the official said.

Wtf I like fake news now

circular 1 D chess,

This dumb mother fucker changes his mind every minute. He's not getting my vote again.

This isn't fake news I promise Trump hasn't turned his back on us. He still cares about us and that reflects in the article I posted on OP.

topkek

We will see.
If he grants amnesty, that will only serve as bait for more illegal immigration.
The new illegals will be hoping for another amnesty after a few years.

I'll be calling the White House to let them know how I feel, and you should do the same.
NO AMNESTY.
Return of RULE OF LAW.

An elaborate plot to gain the Hispanic vote while simultaneously kicking them out.

>ITT shill OP posts fake screenshot so shills can fool us into thinking they're not shills when they "call out" OP on his bullshit.

And I know they're shills in here, because real posters would SAGE and move on, like I'm doing.

FAKE NEWS
breitbart.com/big-journalism/2017/09/15/trump-positive-media-coverage-daca-deal/

This is from today so Breitbart hasn't caught up with it yet. I promise Trump hasn't turned his back on us you will see soon.

wait a minute, when did trump change his stupid hat?
is the deep state involved in this?

Explain the statements he made directly on twitter and the fact that you have yet to provide a source stating otherwise faggot.

I said the site in question pulled down the article probably out of embarrassment that Trump called them out.

YASSSS SLAAAAY DADDY