Anybody know how /ourguy/ is holding up?

anybody know how /ourguy/ is holding up?

Surely someone here has been following his status. What the fuck is going on with him?

I listen to podcasts a lot and follow the news quite a bit. So far I haven't heard anything about him.
I was thinking about this last week and I was reminded of it today. I got really fucking pissed off and blackpilled thinking about what's happening with this guy.

My worst fear is that since he's so young he won't have developed a decent enough mental barrier to jewish tricks. Anyone know who his lawyer is? Because obviously if he actually goes to trial he'll be found not guilty. Maybe given a fine for not stopping at the scene of an accident. But that's only if he's good the right voice in his ear. No one really knew him beforehand, and I imagine he's hard to reach. In which case, I'm worried his cunt mom is feeding him advice and dealing with his legal issues and shit. Probably telling him to plead guilty and be remorseful. Ask God for forgiveness and hope the Judge will be lenient or some fucked up shit like that. She already betrayed her own son once, not like she's going to be helpful at all to him.

and he's fucking 20 years old man.
I didn't know shit when I was 20. Total apolitical normie. Not even the most basic knowledge on law, rights, and all the subversive tricks and narratives his actions necessitate.

Fuck this upside down world. regardless of what happens, this kid did nothing wrong. good boy. literally just starting his life and getting it together. actually went the route of not wanting to be on his knees and cuck out. and now his life is ruined.

I just hope someone friendly is able to reach him.
#prayforjames

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=36woFFYhTvY
youtube.com/watch?v=NM8Y6uPH-R4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

He's probably sucking nigger dick in jail.

Is this what love looks like? Nazis and commies brought together by the BBC

He's probably sucking digger nick in jail

Et tu brutus?

He's probably wondering what the odds were that a landwhale smoker would fall over and die from a heart attack when he ran into the back of that car thereby brandishing him as a neo-nazi terrorist in the media.

>at the height of the incident Sup Forumstards were claiming this was a false flag because the car characteristics shown in OP's pic didn't match with the car at the incident
Is there any doubt as to how this place is full of mentally ill retards spouting delusions to reaffirm their beliefs?

He laughing from Langley at how stupid whytbois are. Ya'll fall for CIA patsies every fucking time lmao

Really easy to find out.

Pay him a visit. I'm guessing he's a bit lonely.

Offender ID Number Offender Name Sex Race Location
1913360 James Alex Fields Jr. Male White Albemarle-Charlottesville Regional Jail

He's probably dick sucking nigger in jail.

I think he's in solitary, probably doesn't have the phone number of anyone in the movement.

why do you lil faggits do this?

TELL ME ABOUT BANE
WHY DOES HE WEAR THE MASK?

Why do you keep coming here?

Hopefully the courts find him not guilty so that Antifa can get his ass. Fuck this nazi.

He's probably joined the Aryan Brotherhood in prison and is beating up niggers.

He's probably making niggers suck his dick

I bet every single moment since he got there he regrets messing with politics and just wishes he was back in his basement playing MMORPGs.

>and is beating up niggers.

Lmao. He's a lardass. The only thing he's beating is Jamal's cock.

Aryan Brotherhood runs most prisons though and maybe they hold them down for him while he tries to slap some niggers :)

Are you fucking kidding me?

youtube.com/watch?v=36woFFYhTvY

I'm sure he'll be alright when this all dies down. He didn't kill anyone at least. He can rest easy.

Lmao, this won't be forgotten. This isnt like Zimmerman, this is more serious and political. This guy is going to get killed if ever released.

It wasn't his fault.

>This isnt like Zimmerman, this is more serious and political.
Both are clear cases of self-defense, and no humans died in either incident. What's the big deal?

No, this wasn't self desense. This guy willingly rammed his car against peaceful protesters. If courts find I'm not guilty then people will take justice into their own hands.

This fatty's life is done.

Yes you are allowed to mow people down with your car if you disagree with them. After all disagreement is violence. Please continue to do this.

I mean, look at the pic you posted. How do YOU think he's doing in prison? Does that look like the kind of individual that would intimidate anyone in jail? In all likelihood he's being fucked with regularly, if not outright physically violated (likely both).

I'm sure he's got a competent attorney who is going to put up a decent fight. After all, that's their job. If it goes to trial (which it probably will) it will be interesting to see what evidence becomes public. For now though, he better be isolated from the general population, otherwise he's already a human kebab.

"James Fields", aka the actor portraying him in court will be sentenced to life or 50+ years in prison and get Dahmer'd in prison when the MSM has something to bury. The real James Fields is living the good life in a witness protection sort of situation with his mother.

Dylann Roof, James Holmes and the Tsarnevs also struck this sort of deal.

Yeah ok. I'm sure we won't butcher you and get called supremacists again. How about you just fuck off. It's not our fault you got a bunch of fat coal burners fighting for you that are prone to heart attacks.

>This guy willingly rammed his car against peaceful protesters
state of emergency, the commies were illegally blocking public roads and threatening the life of the driver purely on the basis of his appearance. They deserved to die.

>This fatty's life is done.
kek, it sure is.

>Yes you are allowed to physically attack people if you don't like their skin color, haircut, and manner of dress. After all white silence is violence. Please continue to do this.

yea I notice sometimes some ridiculous Dylann Roof prison story pops up in the news. It's like

>yea see hes in prison and look at the crazy things he's saying today!

Dylan probably the one who posts all the Dylan roof threads

James Fields is far more representative of your average aut-rightist than the chad caricature. This is what happens when you recruit members through politicizing vidya. You get fucking faggot gaymers instead of actual useful people.

Our Guy?

His mums is a Jew right..?

He and Cantwell are both in solitary.

Looks like a fine young man. Maybe don't block the street next time genius.

I heard he takes it up the ass daily because he likes it that way.

It all depends, I guess, how much money he can spend on his defense.

I would assume that was the case. Source, btw? Also, looks like he's not even getting a preliminary hearing until December 14th. That's a longgggg time in solitary......

>revolutionary domestic terrorists communists who forcefully attack and silence people's freedom of speech and assembly are peaceful protesters
bullshit
>disagreement is violence
refuse fascism, bamn, antifa, iww, and other communist sympathizers constantly deny people's constitutional rights
>oh, that's totally different!

The cucks on the Right seem to want to ignore what's happening to us. Well they're next.

Clearly a shill thread, only 1 actual post from Op. Get your shit together lads. He didn't do it

Sage

>This is what happens when you recruit members through politicizing vidya. You get fucking faggot gaymers instead of actual useful people.

Hit the nail on the head. All these tiki torch khaki pants boys are just nerds that decided to get into politics because of Gamer Gate. Alex Fields is your average alt-right Sup Forumstard. They all look like that in some form. They'd get raped in prison in a day.

yea, but this guy didn't do it either. This is retarded, why would they both be James Fields?

It was a falseflag but this webm is disinfo

Cantwell mentioned it in one of the earlier jail calls.

>looks like he's not even getting a preliminary hearing until December 14th.
In Virginia, the court has five months after the preliminary hearing to take it to trial. So, trial in May I guess.

Right your side can really talk. I wouldn't be caught dead with you goofy fucks. You're absolute freaks.

>Both are clear cases of self-defense

>Zimmerman
>clear case of self defence

he is a fucking kike and this was all a CIA OP gsa yourself for being retarded

lol a kike communist talking about people's physical prowess, classic my dude

they scam goy, based trick man

Obv a patsy. They are probs mk ultra-ing the fuck out of him right now.

Dude, you need to get outside more. Maybe get a diagnosis and some stabilizing meds, if you haven't already. And maybe take up a hobby that gives you meaning and reward, so you can get your attention away from damaging preoccupations. This post is like a confession that your life has completely gone to shit. It's not too late to change it.

>So, trial in May I guess.

Dude's got about 8 more months of that shit before he even gets his day in court then. Pretty insane that five months qualifies as a "speedy trial" under statute but oh well......

he is kike a niglet get your shit together

>Dear user, I wrote you, but you still ain't callin'

That's correct. All the evidence has been out for years now. What's your objection?

I dunno why shills even try. We saw the pics of the chad driver you stupid nigger. Fat boy is certified mentally ill. The perfect patsy. Mushy mind getting the treatment right now. Btw you CIA niggers have shitty ops. Always fucking them up with unbelievable bullshit.

He meeds a mega Based Lawyer that isnt bought and paid by the CIA or government, and we can provide all the fake evidence. Also the kid has to be stopped being drugged up and drug tested to know if they are injecting him.

Well put. There's also the sad background that James Fields obviously has something like borderline personality disorder and/or autism. He used to beat his disabled mother up, for fuck's sake. The poor guy is barely mentally functioning. A shame that he fell in with the wrong circles.

too many niggers gumming up the works, very bad state of affairs

The fact that all the evidence points to Zimmerman being the aggressor?

Explain to me why you think Zimmerman was acting in self-defence.

(((scam artist))) that pushed the dodge hoax, never forget.

>Both are clear cases of self-defense, and no humans died in either incident.

All or most of the Zimzam facts came out when they released the video walkthrough he did with the police the day after the shooting.

We don't know what the driver was thinking in this case. People have speculated on this board, but it's still just speculation.

"dont block the street" the comment every brainless trumptard makes.

based trick man

>Is there any doubt as to how this place is full of mentally ill retards spouting delusions to reaffirm their beliefs?

This is the nature of conservatives. Everything is a conspiracy if it doesn't match their views. Everything is a false flag unless they agree with it.
This is why charlatans like Alex Jones are so successful. They capitalize on this mental disorder to make themselves rich by making conspiracy and implanting fear into people that fall for it, aka right wingers.

>anybody know how /ourguy/ is holding up?
Just like every other patsy in a government false flag op, James Fields will need to be silenced so he doesn't exposed the operation.

Whether this happens by having him killed (like Oswald or Tamerlan Tsarnaev) or sentenced to the gulag forever (like Sirhan and Dzhokhar Tsarnaev), he will need to be silenced.

Note there is no evidence at all that the patsy was even driving the car. All that exists is a police mugshot. That was all that was needed for the global PR event, but now that the event is over that those things were no more than props will need to be buried.

Again, as with all government ops, the patsy must be silenced.

Why do you keep coming here?

Here in Florida it's the same. Speedy trial for a fucking MISDEMEANOR is 90 days. The system is so backed up it's ridiculous.

How does it even make sense? They must spend more money holding people waiting for trials then it would cost to facilitate trying them quickly.

He's been in protective custody this entire time. Listen to Cantwell's calls.

Thanks, i asked for info last thread but forgot to check back. im working on that. i came up with a list of tips for Sup Forums users to be more organized. ill post the thread later.

ill be writing him and praying for him. may send him some commissary when i get paid

Yeah you parents normally teach you to stay of the street. You were clearly trying to prevent people from leaving and attacking their cars. Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

County jails are vastly different than prison.

He's probably doing fine playing cards n watching TV. Aside from Miami main jail, most jails are pretty laid back and not real bad with gangs.

T.Have been to jails across the country and prison in the south

Fools and their money are soon parted.

the military guy is named James Field.

the kid is named James Fields.

Maybe James Alex Fields is a fake name.

Pedestrians have the right of way user. I know you don't get out of your house very often but that is the law. Also there is no evidence that he was being attacked BEFORE he started driving through the crowd. You guys should just abandon this virgin loser. He's only going to bring more grief to your little "movement."

it doesnt take much to make someones day alot better. I am a christian and we aren't supposed to forget those who are incarcerated.

meant for

Yeah cuz you haven't been blocking highways or anything. You're fucking idiots.

The slide on Zimmerman's pistol was jammed back because the nigger was holding it when he got shot.

the clown is a paid agent

no. The media always does these character assassinations after the events. They are creating the generic mentally ill white guy. Just like they doing to the Spokane school shooter

Charlottesville was the death bed of the alt-right big tent clusterfuck and exposed most of its (((leaders))) as kikes and con artists.

Drop the "idenditarian", "alt-right", "white nationalist" shit already and just be fascists.

>may send him some commissary when i get paid

I really hope you're trolling. Being sympathetic is fine and all but you're going to send him money? LOL. Trust me, your 20 dollars isn't going to make his life better. Save your cash and stick with letters and well-wishes.

>A shame that he fell in with the wrong circles.
You mean like Hillary Clinton and her lieutenant Virginia Gov. Terry McAuliffe?

I prefer to help those who aren't total asswipes.

>lol it's okay to play in traffic, you have to stop your car for pedestrians
Get run over faggot.
youtube.com/watch?v=NM8Y6uPH-R4

>no. The media always does these character assassinations after the events.
Seriously, dude. You need to get some perspective.
This guy would beat up his mother who was a paraplegic in a wheelchair. She had to get the police involved for her own safety. He sounds like a nightmare of a child -- the kind you perpetually regret even bringing into existence. No media conspiracy of assassination is needed for someone like this. He's obviously a deranged dweeb who in early times would have tended his stamp collection or played harmless vidya, but in the current moment get sucked into alt-right and white separatists and now faces the rest of his life in prison being raped by Bubba. It's a sad story, but you don't need to exonerate his character at all.

And the moon might be made of green cheese, which similar illuminates the point under discussion.

weird to think I probably called this guy a faggot here once

I believe it if I saw police reports

*citation needed

Because I don't remember any talk of Trayvon holding the pistol as he was shot back during the trial.

Ask his mom.

"James Fields" is nearsighted and needs to wear glasses. All the photos of him, especially the photos of him earlier at Charlottesville, have him wearing corrective glasses.

The driver of the Challenger isn't wearing glasses - and isn't wearing them in the video taken elsewhere of the car driving away.

I know you batman faggots are all literally truly faggots, but I swear:

I fount this place through reddit a couple weeks ago, and yesterday I just turned on the TV and it was the part in batman where they crash the plane with no survivors. I finally get it, what are the chances?!

lol retard.