Why does Sup Forums hate Oreimo ?

Why does Sup Forums hate Oreimo ?
I'm answering to the few reasons I've seen:
>Kirino is a (insert negative adjective here)
So ? Every tsundere is like that.
>Incest!!!
So ? As long as no pregnancy, why not ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=57KxXuVIo6c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>>Incest!!!
No, you don't get it. That's because non-incest ending.

Most people are still annoyed by the ending and that x lost. Incest is not a reason, normalfags can fuck right off.

I like, although everything Fuckface MC broke a girls heart it really made me sad.

>rejecting Kanako in front of 100s of otakus

JUST

There's doujins for that.
Why would ya be bitter of a happy ending ?
Atleast x didn't die or anything in the series.

Yeah, because it's his fault she suddenly confessed live on stage. Her romance was stupid anyway, shouldn't have become a love interest.

Also, the intro song is a godtier one IMO
youtube.com/watch?v=57KxXuVIo6c

I'm not bitter, I like the ending and I explain it in pretty much every second thread. It's just a fact that most people hated it at first and still hate it because they never take the time to think about it. The anime did fuck it up though.

Haven't watched second season, what did they fuck up?

Kirino is a horrible character and the plot revolves around her, there is no way for it to be good.

Even Manami is better

read me OP
>Kirino is a (insert negative adjective here)
So ? Every tsundere is like that.

the fanbase is made of retarded ESLs like yourself

It's the specials that fuck it up, stay away from the last special and you'll have a great life.

You have your answer, the main character is trash, the side characters are trash, the main plot is trash.

Many things. The worst thing is probably the overall focus, the main story and characters were neglected for side characters, which resulted in people not understanding the OVAs, especially the ending. About 30-40% of the source material was cut including extremely crucial scenes and even characters. S2 also really emphasized the harem aspect, which is pretty unnoticeable in the novels aside from volume 10.

Ah ok. Psp game are better anyway.

Fuck off, the OVAs are by far the best part of S2 and the games are utter shit. Pure self insert pandering that shits on the characters.

Dropped it when her LN was getting an anime adaption. So not only is she a fashion model who also happens to be a closet otaku, she also has a published LN that is now getting an anime adaption. Thing should be renamed 'My hot sister is an indescribably perfect tsundere and I'm generic LN protagonist with no distinguishing features number 774?'

The character designs for the girls was admittedly cute, but that's not exactly rare in anime, and apart from that there was literally no reason to watch it.

>apart from that there was literally no reason to watch it.
The incest. If you take that out, it would never have exploded on Sup Forums the way it did.

>Dropped it when her LN was getting an anime adaption.
Anime only bullshit. That was probably the most butchered volume of the entire series, basically everything was changed to make Kirino look worse and Kuroneko better. Fuck you Kanbe.

Even in the novel she gets a publishing deal practically out of nowhere, and it does still get an anime adaption but later on in the story. I don't see how the changes make kuroneko look any better either way

>every tsundere is like that

OP, I hope you realize that's a bad thing

She worked super hard for it and it's said that her cell phone novel is cheesy shit. She does get an anime later but that's just one line I think. In the anime it looks like she just gets gifted everything without any effort. Like how people continuously insult her as spoiled when she works extremely hard, the anime almost never shows or mentions it.

>made Kirino look worse
It wan't that she looked shitty, it's that she had so much going on any level of realism Kirino had went out the window. A 16(?) year old fashion model best selling LN writer is now getting an anime?

>Why does Sup Forums hate Oreimo ?

Because it's good and well liked.

She wasted screen time that could have been used on best girl.

She initially got the publishing deal because her first novel which she barely put any effort into at all got popular online. It's true that she worked hard on the second one but she still basically got the deal out of nowhere. Regardless I can at least see how that cut might put her in a bad light.

But Kuroneko goes on basically the exact same rant in the anime, and she only "joins the culprit side" as much as she joined the producer's side in the anime. If anything neko is more heroic in the novel since she endures more suffering for Kirino's sake. That screencap is really misleading and slanderous to neko.

Wait what? First of all that's just it goes, if a novel gets extremely popular online (the site Kirino used was for that purpose) publishers will pick the author up. Second of all in the anime Kuroneko seems to have the high ground while shitting on Kirino and it ends with her having the last word to finally "rescue" Kirino's anime. That screencap is not slanderous at all, you're the only one who keeps saying this.

1. Kirino is shit
2. Kirino is actually win, Which is good, i dont have the heart watching ruri/hayamin winning oniisan dick

>ends with her having the last word to finally "rescue" Kirino's anime
Again that's exactly the same in the novel. That whole scene is essentially the same in both media. Go an reread vol3 and then rewatch ep8. I might even put both texts side by side for you because I'm sick of having this argument.

Maybe because it's a bad show with generic characters about nothing and it has incest which isn't really funny. With so much good stuff to watch why would you watch a cartoon about some idiot wanting to fuck his sister, I really don't get you virgins.

>I'm sick of having this argument.
You're one to talk, in those 2 years you are the only one continuously trying to argue against that. Even when there were still Kuronekofags in these threads nobody really did that. It's the context that makes the huge difference and in the anime it cuts away after Kuroneko asks Fate to give the novel back while in the novel it emphasizes Kyousuke's role again and Kuroneko's response to her. If anything Kuroneko is equally shitty in both mediums but is more sympathetic in the anime.

>best girl
Meaning Kirino in the case of Oreimo.

>Gets proved wrong
>Starts moving goalposts
Every fucking time. I can see why everyone else gave up arguing with you idiots. In the novel it emphases that Kyousuke embarrassed himself by crying and screaming irrelevant nonsense.

>more sympathetic in the anime
How? In the novel she gets needlessly shit on for 3 hours and starts crying. In both media she never tells Kirino about what she did. If anything she's more sympathetic in the novel.

>>Gets proved wrong
Stopped reading there, you proved nothing wrong. You're completely retarded for saying the scene is "essentially the same".