Mayoiga

Jackness is BACK!

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/10269771
youtube.com/watch?v=_ZgYKy0NB-o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Why didn't they give us Reji's full face?

Because he's a self-insert harem VN protagonist.

Masaki could tell the truth there if all the news are fake. Interesting. The only thing that mocked her claim is the news. Masaki vs Koharun for mastermind spot then

Calling it now.
Final confrontation, Lovepon hurts Mitsumune and Speedstar goes nuclear.
They have an epic fight that puts the finale of "Sword of a Stranger" to shame.

Fuck, she's even cuter here.

What is Masaki still hiding?

I fucking hate how she refuses to elaborate any further, there be better a reason.

Flashback episode of Jackness vs Bathhouse Owner wilderness survival battle when?

strawpoll.me/10269771

That's Assbound Catacomb though.

What if

Masaki is her own monster?

>vote
>see 1 result reported
WH-WHY DIDN'T THE POLL CREATOR EVEN VOTE?

She either completely fabricated his existence or he's Space Zong.

youtube.com/watch?v=_ZgYKy0NB-o

Did she explain what she did with Yottsun yet?

Episode 7 questions:

-Why were they hiding Reji's full face?
-Why did Assname attack Koha-Valka? Where did he get the weapons?
-Why did Dahara react like that?
-How did driver move the bus? Who told him everything?
-Why was Koharun in Masaki side?
-Why is there no monster today?
-How many % that Masaki was telling the truth? How many % that she is not a witch/ ghost/ mastermind stuff?
that's it I think

no

I can't be the only one turned on by Nanko's flaps of extraordinary deduction. In fact I request a webm of this mesmerizing scene.

Have there been any new theories on what this symbol is?

Birth.

Clearly that's a woman's crotch.

The entire story takes place in Masaki's vagina.

im starting to get bored of this trash after every end of episode there is nothing interesting to note

I find her strangely arousing, and I really mean that.

It's Yottsun floating down the river.

Holy fuck this show sucks. The writing is good awful. Every character is extremely stale. There's one character who's entire existence is to hell execution non stop. This is bad, I'm done.

Ah, I thought I was the only one.

>Jackness
Who? I thought his name is Assbound.

It's too late for me to drop this now. Besides, even though the show is bad, it's still mildly interesting.

Does anyone else get the feeling Masaki is altering her reactions to the tunnel based on what she thinks will get people to go there?

She knows that all she has to do is ask Mitsumune and he'll do virtually anything. Similarly, she knows that the others will do the opposite of what she says because they're becoming less and less inclined to take her at her word. Remember, she was the one saying everybody should stay on the mountain instead of the group splitting up to go get help. It's like she was testing the waters back then - seeing if people were more likely to do as she says, or if they'd disregard her and take the other option.

I've had this suspicion for a few weeks now, but I'm almost positive that she's being an obvious liar on purpose to stir up unrest among the group. The less at ease the group feels, the more they'll want to escape, making the tunnel seem like the most appealing option.

What do you suppose that makes the tunnel?

I swear, the creators read Sup Forums weekly to figure out what memes they should make real.

Jackness / Jack are back with fucking bows and traps. I'm sure Maimai will turn out to be a tranny in an episode or two if the meme magic is truly real.

Even if she's a tranny I'd still love her. If you don't love your waifu despite their past, you don't love them.

I want to wash Masaki's feet with my tongue.

It's obviously a sea lion. Why are we even discussing this still?

The entire story takes place inside of Maimai's newhalf, gaping vagina. It's certainly big enough to fit everyone in.

Slut.

One of the voice actors said the next episode will be the major turning point. Apparently everybody was surprised when they recorded episode 9.

This.

I made this earlier this week..

To imply that he fucked her a few times if you know what I mean.

..and this happened in this episode.

What if Masaki's monster is the group getting lost in the village like her brother?

Her fears are already made manifest. That's why she isn't seeing anything. She didn't see a monster when she was with Reiji because she didn't have any major emotional scars then.

>-Why did Dahara react like that?
The biggest mystery. Seriously, what happened? Did he get ran over by a bus before?

Does nobody fucking die in this show?

He's returned. What was his name again?

Is this going to turn out to be some Danganronpa/LOST shit where they all knew each other and were closely associated (friends or enemies) before the tour and they lost those memories?

Certainly explains everything.

mask would you die extremely painful you're a big guy for you

No one dies yet but Yottsun.

Critical Assbomb

I thought she was playing with her stomi bag or something...

>Yottsun
>dead

>Her fears are already made manifest. That's why she isn't seeing anything.

This is my assumption too.

Or probably we'll see zombie Reiji later.

This will be the big twist. Everyone expected Mayoiga to become some sort of murder mystery, when in fact nobody ever dies. Next episode Yottsun will come back and his body flowing in the river will be asspulled as just an illusion. Jack died on his way to his homeplanet though, because the writers were annoyed with annoying as fuck memers on a certain western imageboard.

the left "some kinda shit" looks like glasses

He was just taking a dip. He'll be back next episode.

> Implying zombie Reiji isn't Speedstar with memory loss.

They're all related. ALL of them.

There's no reason to assume that Yottsun is dead. As far as we know, he was only found drifting down a river and when the rest of the tour went to check for him, he wasn't found. Why wouldn't the creators just confirm his death properly? Clearly they're going to reintroduce him, probably in 2 episodes or so.

The same thing happened with Mikage and Judgeness. People assumed they were dead but had no solid proof, and they ended up being alive.

Puuko is so cute, I want to sleep next to her.

Best Jack.

Maybe he was seeing how long he could hold his breath face down in a river before his hot snack finished preparing.

He was floating facedown.

In the manga he was floating faceup but was also clearly dead.

Tranny Maimai when?

Or:
> Reiji is Maimai.
> She got lost for a bit in the jungle and eventually found her way out.
> Went on hormones, had 'the surgery'.
> Dyed her hair, grew it out.
> Returned as Maimai on the tour.

Believe it. My dad works for Diomedea.

A hoe

>next to
>not with
>GOD DAMMIT NOT EVEN A FUCKING user WILL FUCK ME??? WHAT THE FUCK AM I DOING WRONG!?!?!

So I wasn't the only one who thought they looked strangely similar?

I kept thinking he was speedo's long lost older brother or something until the cousin revelation

TWO KOHARUNS

reminder that TWO KOHARUNS

How deep does this anime REALLY go?

>I am Masaki's scapegoat
And with that, Valkana is officially pussywhipped for Koharu.

Koharu find their empathy and tries to empathize with their sentiments, so they can side with her and hold no resentment toward her or anything of that sort.
>I suspect everyone not only you
Mikage bandwagoner. To Hell with Valkana. The one whose been whiteknighting her all along.

Likely how she buzzed in Dahara into her honey trap and doing the same to Valkana.

Neittyafags forgive me for calling her top tier harlot.
Narnafags forgive me for calling her a manipulative cunt.

All of those deservingly belong to Koharu, a manipulative harlot.

holy shit i did not see your post
koharunmind

>This went through minimum of 3 different people

Masaki route bad end confirmed

The way the last scene of an episode usually is an intense scene with loud music playing then suddenly it changes into the mellow ED song with the sad faces of a character on the side never fails to crack me up.

I want Daharafags to die.

When they reveal Masaki to be a third party or even a townie, these people look shady as fuck. Maimai also sold Yottsun up the river by "seeing" him.

The bus driver died

Fuck off Valkana. Your women is a harlot, prolly fucked her Professor too.

Koharun's clone VS Chie's clone

Who will prevail?

>"Gee Valkana, how come your mom let's you have TWO Koharuns?"

The eye in the bushes belonged to Reiji. It wasn't Penguin Zong, Penguin Zong's eye is different.

Is Mitsumune and Maimai competing for most cucked of the year?

This. It is in all likelihood, Reiji.

The staff really doesn't give a fuck about this show

What the actual FUCK? Why not two rabupons!?

Who sent the email to Koharun?

I want to see Chie and Koharun's clones sweat together.

Would you defend her, Sup Forums?

She made two seperate emails and mailed it herself.

Her telling Valkana how the suspicion fell off her and unto Masaki will hopefully nip her in the butt. Nothing except Karma is what she deserve.

I would defile her.

>Her

I thought it was funny how she was comparing being shunned by her friends to Masaki practically getting burned at the stake.

No.

Maimai got what she deserved too. Don't toy with someone else sentiments as if it is a game. A future Koharu in the making.

What about Dahara?

>TWO ANONS

She didn't do that though. Her ugly friend just got jealous and started flinging shit.

Not really cucking if you never had a chance with the girl to begin with, is it

We're in the modern age now. 100% passing trannies that are indistinguishable from normal females are entitled to the pronoun 'she'.

Reiji, he know her because he said that he wanted to send his picture to his club, Koharun is part of that club and she knows Reiji. That's why she trust Masaki.

I swear, that word means absolutely nothing anymore.

>152 KB
>1135x1027
>not getting 222

Did Mitsumune have a chance?
Did Maimai have a chance?

>turn infatuation into a competition
>"no hard feelings, right?"
>"no way, ganbatte Maimai!"
>"yeah, ganbatte!"
Frankly, it is both their faults for thinking idiotically like that. It is inevitable.

Maimai may pull the shchtick to Masaki soon as her friend did. Maybe may plant a giant kiss on Mitsumune in front of her.

BEST GIRL IS BACK

GET FUCKED FANS OF EVERY OTHER CHARACTER

No kidding. Koharun has shown interest in exactly one guy over the span of 9 episodes. She and Dahara barely have a friendship, let alone a romance.

what if nanakimura was duwang