youtube.com/watch?v=oqGGNf5fv8k
carabinieri.it/multilingua/en/recruitment_5bb85057dd1644da8c8c886afb121127
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Into archive
archive.is/T8b9o

americans bring degeneracy wherever they go

like this shit
youtube.com/watch?v=oqGGNf5fv8k

I don't believe those whores for a second. Women's opinions should not be legally valid if not supported by a male.

Anyone know if refugees are able to become police officers in Italy?

Considering it doesn't involve Somalians, it's probably bullshit. Everyone knows that American women are whores. She's probably butthurt that she fucked the entire police squad and none of them returned her texts.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH THATS A BIG NO
carabinieri.it/multilingua/en/recruitment_5bb85057dd1644da8c8c886afb121127

Mericunts btfo

my thoughts EXACTLY

Jk I meant you don't have to have citizenship to become a regular officer.

Nigger/

>several Italian police accused of raping American college girls studying abroad

yeeeeaaaahhhh ... suuuuuure ... tooootally believable.

Let me explain to u what REALLY happened.

American femifascist women didnt get what she/they wanted.
they falsely accused the man / the men.

simple as that.

italians should keep them. trial them. and sentence them to the exact lenght for the false accusation as what a rapist would get.

>I don't believe those whores for a second. Women's opinions should not be legally valid if not supported by a male.

THIS !

New Jersey isn't america, it's the toilet we dump italians in so they don't annoy us elsewhere

Those fucking Ginny WOPs

LARP harder fuckin autist

Oh look another case of american "princesses" going abroad and accusing the locals of rape because they got snubbed. This happens like every month here in Poortugal, I don't even talk to american tourist women because of this.

>They dindu nuffin they wuz good bois

yeah, sure.

go live in your savespace with flying unicorns and deny reality even harder!
And u ann ME an autist. hahahahaha. BRUUUUUH....

Too bad they didn't also slash their whore faces.

Cut 'em up, slice 'em up, let them learn how it feels to have no face in this world.

Don't kill them, that's the last thing they deserve. They should be forced to live inside their own Hell.

Fucking Pizza niggers acting like niggers as usual.

>Don't kill them, that's the last thing they deserve. They should be forced to live inside their own Hell.

this.

there is literally NOTHING to cruel or could even remotely be revenge enough on a false accusing cunt.

They were drunk when it happened. Chances are they're doing this to cover for the fact they made stupid decisions under the influence. Whores trying to cover their tracks like the fucking sociopaths they are.

Truly, a god amongst men.

Also, look at this captcha.

This
/stupid white knight beta thread