LONDON ATTACKER WAS REFUGEE BROUGHT TO UK AND KNOWN TO POLICE

when will the madness end lads

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ydPZRoLzu-E
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

When Britain sinks into the ocean

i'm not surprised

Sauce plox

it won't end anytime soon. theres a very strong desire by the people in power to flood europe with these people for whatever reason.

Be the change you want to see

When the whole of UK is sharia law.
Convert right now and you will be spared, kuffar!

>when will the madness end lads

When madness becomes the new normal.

It's already begun. People are actually getting used to this state of affairs. White guilt becomes White complacency.

The final stage of grief is acceptance.

Europe is fucked up,I hope that at least the UK, Italy and Eastern Europe will save themselves in time

a.) when you do something about it
b.) when you're all dead

so pick one quick, chap

Sorry for the loss of your location user

Fuck what a terrible site.

Love this picture

>Swedish

damn, that is one handsome man

RIP britbongs.

>what was that about speculation, Ms May?

Fucking racists. BOMBING IS HOW THE EXPRESS THEIR CULTURE.

it won't and you toothless cowards can't do anything about it.

I am truly shocked at this revelation. Shocked I say.

>People deadset on obama being antichrist
>trump is but no one realizes it

Other than that britbongs are cucked

OI SHUT THIS DOWN MATE

This. All I've read is that he lived with 2 elderly people who are well known in their community for fostering at risk youths. I wouldn't be surprised in the slightest, but sauce please.

>be a terrorist
>be under police surveillance
>make a terrorist strike
>get new relaxed intelligence law
>be a terrorist
>make a terrorist strike
>be a terrorist
>make a terrorist strike
when will those 'spy your citizens' laws come to the point the government finally decides it's not necessary anymore for letting terrorist strikes happen

He was ID'd and then arrested pretty fast, as if he was known to police.

(body) part(s) and (explosive) parcel(s) of the big city

the bucket bomb guy?

>'spy your citizens'

It's kaffir you fucking infidel I swear to Allah you will be dealt with

When whites are extinct, I suppose.

But trump’s tweet was pure speculation!

youtu.be/ydPZRoLzu-E

Better start sending this to everyone in London.

No surprise there, it's just funny how pissy the UK cuck intelligence agencies get when Trump reveals such details since they can't scrub the story and pretend everything is okay anymore.

Is this actually news? I could have told you this the minute i heard of the attack.

>when will the madness end lads
It hasn't even really started yet... you already wanna get off this train?

They smuggled in fucking foreign kids by way of adoption, one of which was a fucking terrorist! This is treason!

Kuffar is the plural of kaffir meaning infidels in plural form in their language,
>How do I know without you calling me a moor right away after seeing my geo flag
I checked wiki

Pathological altruism strikes again

It will end when you start killing. Its obvious that every caveat of your government and parties, even ukip, won't stop this. At the very least, form mobs to burn thier mosques to the ground.

They got to the point, they can no longer say to the public/ the sheep to make up shittiy intelligence laws that will solve. They didn't realised their mistake collectively the political class since 40's in UK way up to 2017. and this last generation high-ranking politicians the last batch of baby boomers - Teresa May and others - inherited the hot potato from previous govts that caused Muslim immigration specially accentuated in last years. The number of incidents will keep rising. They could be a similar permanent state of emergency of France forever in practice.