>TRUMP - MAGA
youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

house.gov/representatives/
senate.gov/senators/contact/
youtube.com/watch?v=j5uHYzeVsxM
halodakimakura.com/monster-musume-rachnera-arachnera-anime-dakimakura-japanese-pillow-cover.html
congress.gov/bill/115th-congress/house-bill/3219
congress.gov/bill/115th-congress/house-bill/3354
twitter.com/AnonBabble

MAGA

>elect congress full of special interest traitors
>elect man who funds his own campaign, who stands up to literally every institution in washington and the media and political correctness
>traitor congress is traitorous
>president ends tpp, gets you a great supreme justice, rounds up the pedos, drives the media to revealing it's power level (low as fuck)
>traitor congress is traitorous
>president begins dicking around with dems and the military industrial crowd throwing them some bones
>idiot supporters start burning hats
go fuck yourselves, fairweather faggots. they won't work with him on ANYTHING and he is surrounded by scum grima wormtongue types, even his own daughter and son in law are fucking misleading him. you're lucky he is as obstinate as he is about our causes. you people elect him and then the most anyone does is bitch about how he is fighting this fucking ridiculous fight all alone. he's fucking alone. we aren't doing anything to help him. what are we doing? name ONE thing WE are doing to help trump?
>we meme for him
shut the fuck up, faggots
he is the best president we've had in decades and you fucks only care about muh white supremacy and see jews under every rock. you think he put himself out there like he did, hurt his brand/legacy in business and took the arrows of everyone in power around the world just to betray us all now? you think the guy who literally spear-headed the obama birth certificate troll job isn't really /ourguy/? he's the best we're gonna get and he's 9/10. fuck any fag who burned their maga hats. not even rand paul would have managed any of this, nevermind the other neocon turds who were in the primaries. this isn't some trump cock-sucking post, it's a dose of reality for you ungrateful little shits who do nothing but bitch. like you could have done any better. you sent him into to dracula's castle bare-handed, you fled the scene when he won, like i knew our side would

Benji-boy coming up on Watter's World in 10 minutes.

CONTACT CONGRESS:

house.gov/representatives/

senate.gov/senators/contact/

MAKE YOUR DEMANDS CLEAR: NO DACA, NO AMNESTY, NO DEALS

POL/, ACTUALLY CONTACT YOUR REPRESENTATIVES AND SENATORS.

ACTUALLY TAKE 5 MINUTES OF YOUR TIME AND DO SOMETHING.

IF WE ALL DID THIS, IT WOULD BE THOUSANDS OF CALLS AND WE WOULD DEFINITELY BE NOTICED.

covfefe

How many MyPillows do I have to buy to make a daki of a better girl than Miia?

nigger

Reminder that Judge Jeanine on Fox News will be doing a special segment on the future of the US military tonight at 9pm EST.

>LIVE STREAM

>I make the best deals

I tear my hair out any time Heather talks about foreign aid for third world shit holes. NIGGA STOP ENABLING THEIR SHITTY BEHAVIOR AND GOVERNMENTS LET THEM COLLAPSE STOP FEEDING NATIONS THAT CANT SURVIVE ON THEIR OWN REEEEEEEEE

I can't stand that kike shill.

fox reporter just got assaulted & thoroughly chimped on by nigresses live

THIS IS AWOOVEMENT!

In addition to winning the Electoral College in a landslide, WE won the popular vote if you deduct the millions of people who voted illegally

I don't know. I haven't measured a spooder one.

What are the details?

jaja al chile

kys asap tbqh familia

The camera man got hit by the sheboon, not the reporter. Hope the fucking ape goes to jail.

AJEEEEEEWVMENT!!!!

Reminder
Blackpill shills are cucks who give up everything at the first signs of trouble. They want you to abandon everything that was achieved without a fight. They offer no genuine concern or solutions.

Ignore blackpills, discuss solutions.

The best outcome would ofcourse be letting DACA fail and deporting all illegals while somehow passing the RAISE act (a fairy tale without complete control of the senate)
The next best thing would be negotiating for a more limited DACA + RAISE + No chain migration.

Its a shitty situation all around created by previous administrations, allowing this grey area to fester.

We aren't Obamazombies, OP.

We wont support Trump while he stabs us in the back.

why don't you faggots that think trump sold us out just acknowledge you got tricked and move on? shilling like fucking retards won't changed the fact that you got bamboozled

Everyone is pissed off and leaving. Me included. Don't even know why I'm here right now. I hate spencer, his followers and his retarded candidate tulsi or whatever, but this nigger here is right (piss on polands grave btw)

People were beaten mugged robbed, and I bet a few of them even died supporting this fucking asshole and this is what we get.
He signs shit condemning white nationalists and fucking gives shitskins amnesty.

A fucking joke, a fucking worthless ass cruel joke.
Just like this fucking country. Trump is betraying every single one of these people, their entire families. Many have lost friends and jobs over voting for this guy, and some, have had their children fucking mudered by illegals.

FUCK THIS.
FUCK THIS COUNTRY FUCK TRUMP.
FUCK YOU.

Press 'S' to spit on the graves of our citizens who were killed by fucking illegals.

This is technically pony. Be careful lad

>just reporting about the chimpouts
>nigress comes up out of nowhere and shoves him and starts yelling at him and chimping out
>second nigress appears and starts chimping at the camera
>he slinks away
>female reporter says something like "thats very unfortunate that that's what we're dealing with"
yeah, this

Remember to post the DACA requirements everywhere! We need to convince people that the pro-DACA rhetoric is bullshit, or we'll need to convince a lot more white people to stop using contraception, a lot faster!

Martin Shkreli jailed for 4 months in this jail

I don't think you guys are fully comprehending how bad this can end. This isn't Syria or Bannon firing "concern shilling" you dumbfucks. This is bad, really bad.

If amnesty is granted than it's fucking over. The Dems, faggot "civil rights" groups, and activist judges WILL find a way to expand DACA eligibility or the concessions to other beaners not covered currently.
And yes, the GOP House may very well likely pass this.

The only ones who got bamboozled were nazis and anti-war isolationist retards.

>female reporter says something like "thats very unfortunate that that's what we're dealing with"
"The whole world is watching. The whole world is watching."

>we
Consider assisted suicide. I'll do most of the work for you.

How is what he did illegal--the so called "bounty"?

Me neither. It would be hilarious if Fox News gave him a show and it bombed.

FUCK DACA

If he implements DACA into law I'm done. We're done as a country. Anyone with a brain knows that half of DACA recipients are lying about coming here as children. A lot of them came here in their 20s and are now in their 30s. A lot of them do NOT have jobs, they are welfare leechers and professional rioters/protesters. Does anyone believe these statisitcs? That they are only 800K and 91% have jobs? Bullshit! So sick and tired of being lied to. The ONLY way I would ever support this is if someone intelligebt actually went through DACA with a fine tooth comb and ruthlessly deported all of the liars, leechers, and protesters.

I live in CA and if I see spic protests in the street waving their Mexican flags in jubilant celebration over "reconquista" codified by none other than our great white president then I'm officially done.

>halodakimakura.com/monster-musume-rachnera-arachnera-anime-dakimakura-japanese-pillow-cover.html
>100x34cm / 150x50cm / 160x50 cm

stop the copypasta

Welp, it was a fun ride. This is it though. It's really the end. The U.S will turn into Brazil, and Trump did nothing but kick the can down the road for 4 years wasting our precious time.

What fucking losers we've all been.
Lame duck, retarded 1 term president here we go.

I'm just going to straight up vote for an unabashed nigger, mexican tossing hat hating hating white supremacist next time. No pussy footing around.

.It's fucking over. Trump is ditching the people he elected for a non-existent centrist voter. THERE ARE NO CENTRISTS IN THIS FUCKING COUNTRY.

>Trump literally supports amnesty
>Having an issue with this is blackpill shilling, not valid concerns
fuck off kike

There's no justice in this country, and little freedom. I'm sure if they weren't using Sup Forums to read our minds like 1984, they wouldn't even let us shitpost.

I've only ever been banned for pony posting, it's always worth it.

>Trump is giving amnesty now in exchange for Democrats agreeing to the wall "later"

Is he fucking stupid

Sad!

Apparently a sarcastic facebook post asking for Hillary's hair can get you 4 months in this

I loved Donald Trump, honest to God I did, I even bought The Art of the Deal and highlighted all of my favorite passages and quotes in classic neon yellow highlighter, I bought every season of The Apprentice including the 40 hours of bonus behind the scenes footage for an extra $20 smackers, I bought every version of MAGA hat, even the very rare green St.Patricks day hat and I even bought every MAGA hat from the Spring pastel color collection, but after the most recent Russia revelations, I can no longer support this man. I dropped off all my Trump suits at The Salvation Army and the homeless volunteer said "this shit is made in China!" And threw it in the dumpster, then the homeless man living in the dumpster threw it onto the street and I heard a muffled "cheap made in China bullshit!" then his stray pandering dog limped over to the suits and took a shit on them, I just shook my head, so symbolic, fuckin Drumpf.

Big Jeb will get my vote in 2020

Many such cases.

You're alright, bong

WATTERS WORLDS

genius deal making skills.
meanwhile /ptg/ says this genius dealmaker is also easily being manipulated by the people around him. imagine that.

I love Kellyanne.

Hopefully the Ministry of Love can straighten him out.

>isn't even in the shape of a spider
Get that shit away from me.

Christendom or bust.

Niggers, Jews, Freemasons and faggots can literally go guck themsrlves.

>mfw reading this pasta

US gay population 2016: 6,000,000
US gay population 2017: 2

I said no!

holy shit Pence work ethic is on point

>flag
>commifornia

>the wall now
ftfy:

>congress.gov/bill/115th-congress/house-bill/3219
>congress.gov/bill/115th-congress/house-bill/3354

>He loved Hillary Clinton.

drumpf

>141807283
All fucking day with same pasta
Leafs can't vote in US elections (for Republicans)

You should fix your won country first

The leaf has been doing this for over 11 hours, he was doing this before I went salmon fishing this morning

He must be one of the most sad and pathetic pieces of shit on earth

@141807179

Correction
>Trump considering 800k faggots to continue to be in a low priority for deportation to be a POTENTIAL concession in exchange for stuff such as RAISE act & national E-verify is bad... somehow

Godspeed britbong. Maybe this is what we need.

>Having an issue with this is blackpill shilling,
no,
having an issue about it and coming here, spamming the same shit every thread and telling everyone to give up is blackpill shilling.

Mexican American population 2016: 29,080,000
Mexican American population 2017: 29,280,000

Omg stop

Where did the bodies go? People don't just disappear overnight.

kek

Second ver., hopefully an improvement.

there are some good leafs, but this fuck is screaming for day of the rake

AWOOVEMENT

Ok, no more.

Oh wow it's not like our cities are favellas and young white men voted for Trump.

>So THAT'S what Trump was doing! I will never doubt him again

How long until this inevitable statement is typed here? I give it 7 days.

I forgot how articulate and savage Watters can be.

That's too many.
>thanks for the easy pun set up

Why you guys aren't the growth immigrants from the two countries south of you who are booming and bringing gang violence. You could probably guess which 2.

Is there a video of this so called fox news 'reporter' being attacked. Link?

Dammit Carlos!!

You're a true rocket man.

That's still too many.

the virgin MAGApede vs. the chad Jebhead

OY VEY DON'T FORGET THE FIVE MILLION NINE-HUNDRED-NINETY-NINE THOUSAND NINE-HUNDRED-AND-NINETY-EIGHT

I believe Trump is actually talking Peña into putting some actual security in our southern border. Hopefully he agrees with him, i don't want trade with China over the US

>blackpills not typing this tomorrow
*sigh* Why the fuck does Trump do this? It's always right before the weekend, he goes an says something controversial, and /ptg/ gets shill raids the entire weekend because Washington actually takes their weekends off.

FuCk DROOMPF Make /ptg/ Gr8 again!

How many hours a day can somebody spam copy pastas without being banned?

I understand leafs are retarded, but this shit is getting stupid.
I was here this morning at 0700 EST and the leaf was posting the same pastas, so it is really 13 HOURS he has been doing this.
Motherfucking idiot needs to get a life!!!

So has the shill tide retreated? Only looks like a few pastas right now. It was awful earlier.

El Salvador is worse then Guatemala but they both suck so it's not really even worth a comparison.

yea,faggots work in shifts

Unfortunately Fox doesn't capitalize on him enough.

Just remember. If you don't like something that Trump is doing, throwing a temper tantrum and screaming KIKE every 6 seconds might be the worst way to persuade him that what he's doing is wrong. Contact your local congressmen is a good start. I'm shocked that nobody started to organize a rally or protest against DACA Amnesty. an Outlet like Breitbart would hop on that and spread it real well(regardless of your personal opinions of them).