Tokyo Ghoul:re

White Suits confirmed for being the best once again.

readms.com/r/tokyo_ghoulre/077/3418/1

He's so cool
I bet he will save Mutsuki by kissing him

They changed "mama" to "papa."

She's referring to daddy Kanou.

So what exactly is Amon doing while Kurona is going insane and hunting investigators?

Also, why does she have two Kakugan? We Naruto now?

The last panel was an obvious bait. Mutsuki isn't dead.

Filler chapter.

Are we enjoying filler island?

She probably had her dead sisters Kagune implanted into her.

>Also, why does she have two Kakugan? We Naruto now?
Kanou probably merged their bodies.

He's eating noodles.

Amon confirmed bad partner.

It's more like that mutsuki killed torso and that's his corpse she mutilated

>fillershit
>flashbackshit
>cliffhangershit
Why do I still read this crap?

Fuck Ishida seriously

He cockblock the fight between Furuta and Eto to this shitty Filler Island.

I don't care whether Trap is dead or not.

>three anons wasting time stating the obvious

>four anons whining about minor characters getting screen time

>Mutsuki Dead
>Kurona Berserkified Ghoul
>Amon nowhere to be seen

I just wanted to see Kaneki smile ;-;

Here we go?

He did last chapter.

I don't see Mutsuki on there. Is this from dumblr?

>Akira dying

No chance. Ever. If there is one character I'm certain is going to live to see the end it's her. And Touka

Because you thought this manga is good.

Did you even read the 2 chapters before with Kaneki turing into white haired, in 20 chapters.

Also he brought him back just because of pandering. There is no reason for to come back. He could've done it with black haired, growing out of his suicide intendancy, but nope. Poor pacing

Suzuya killed the other twin so Kurona is gonna go for her.

I hope with all my heart Mutsuki is actually dead: Urie would have a mental breakdown since he couldn't save her after sharkbro, would be the death of a character that for her past should live on and find happiness in other manga, could be the beginning of all Quinx dying tragically in this arc.

I wish Ishida had the balls to do this but it will probably be just Torso's torso and Mutsuki has gone insane for a while.

epic

Tumblr on damage control.

>mfw

>Also he brought him back just because of pandering. There is no reason for to come back. He could've done it with black haired, growing out of his suicide intendancy, but nope.
Why are you so bad at understand things?
It's like you're 17 years old.

Noodles out of intestines maybe.
Seriously, he had like one fucking job and after 4 years Kurona is fucking insane.

Please let her be dead, something interesting has to happen in this shitty arc.

I have to say, Out of all the things that happened in this manga, Kurona being "fused" with her sister kinda got to me the most. I feel really bad for her.

I would gladly replase Akira with trap, Aura with any other new qs and Amon with Yasuhisa, but this is not how bingo works ;_;

It will be hilarious if she died like a dog off screen.

Mado would be proud.

that's tsukiyama and kanae

Tatara vs Houji when?

never

I wonder how Kaneki is supposed to react.

I really didn't expect that one of Juuzou's dogs would kill a named character. Wew.

To what?

This.

What the fuck Ishida? Weirdest shit ever.

I actually kinda dislike Hanbee now. Won't care if Kurona kills him. The Suzuya squad is too invincible as it is.

>Dumping a complete character story in a single chapter
>Just to create impact
>Character dies in the same fucking chapter
What the fuck Ishida? Holy shit, he's not even trying anymore.

This was a pretty good chapter to be honest.

Miza isn't dead yet. I can see her live since Kurona is there now.

They only fought once in :re.

S class ghouls are such fodder now that supporting characters underlings are killing them off.

It's so annoying and predictable. I don't mind Ishida killing characters, but he could at least space out their backstories etc. a bit, instead of cramming it into one chapter right before they die.

Plus, if Miza is dead now, what was the point of her existing? She contributed nothing to the plot except muh romance. Literally another Hairu.

Seriously, what the fuck? I mean, yeah she was wounded and he cheap shotted her twice but still.

Kurona isn't on the Aogiri side nor the CCG side, so what are you talking about? Hanbee already delivered the finishing blow and was heading back to juuzou. She didn't appear and prevent that. She appeared after the battle was done.

It isn't retard. Tsukiyama has muscular physique.

Remember when Tsukiyama was introduced in :re you fucking mach 20 reader?

He took her down and then wanted to wait for the others. I don't think he killed her yet and Kurona arriving is distracting him. Maybe Miza has a chance to live if she just fucking bails.

Miza is for _______

Is it wrong that I'm going to laugh if Kurona completely fucks up Hanabee?

Saying her name in prayer.
Head patting

killing.

Paternal

Look at Hairu, Noro and Kijima(he did not even get a background story).

Kinda predictable now.

I expect Tatara to be a pure badass but seeing the situation now .Watch him get the same character story flashback and die in the same chapter.

What a waste.

So inbreeding strengthens the kagune type but ruins the constitution of a body? If that's the case then why don't the Tsukiyama family look like ugly dwarves?

These scans are so awful, holy shit. I couldn't even tell he was cut at first.

preparing us to deal with the rest of this shitty island

But Hanbee is also a named character. He's been longer around then Miza.

>It's like you're 17 years old
Great buzzwords.

This kafka egg bullshit is an excuse for your shit pacing, unless you are a die hard fanboy who cares about it. Deepshits wannbe.

And it's slightly better what I said

Hail Torso, killing off the character whose storyline went nowhere.

Naki.

noro killed shirazu not torso

>shit pacing
Oh boy.

It has shit and poor pacing

nice memes :)

Nice defence mechanism, but you won't get me.

>Kurona slaughtering investigators

So does this mean she's still loyal to Kanou after everything he's done? Also if she was with Amon all this time why is she such a nutcase killing left and right? Don't tell me Amon also turned into a two faced psycho.

The CCG likely murdered her family and Aogiri and Kanou used her. I don't think Kurona cared for anyone. But yeah, Amon failed royally. Doesn't look like he's a psycho though.

So are all the Blades manlets?

Not sure why people are crying about the Island when the Cochlea part of tye arc has been pretty shitty anyways.

Ishida pretty much switched from a proven shit storyline to a potentially shit storyline. At least here Ishida could possibly surprise us while over at Cochlea its been one disappointment after the other.

That's Torso, you rube. This is his theme. He chops off heads because he's afraid of seeing the emotions of his "partner". With Mutsuki, he believes that she understands and can sympathize with him.

I WANT TO WATCH KANEKI VS ARIMA!

NOT THIS FILLER ISLAND SHIT! REEEEEEEEEEE

Who are the Black Dobber and the Demon Ape?

That Tsukiyama you fag. Kanae wished for his happiness and bet her own life on it while sacrificing his family indirectly, dying for his sake.

Seriously, it looks like it was finally getting somewhere. for fucks sake

>tfw Hanbee kills Kurona

Not Yoshitoki ;_;
He still needs to his his son, the other one

someone quick post tumblr reactiond

The bingo setup disregards plot.

Because Ishida gotta catters to fujoshi.

Fuck Kaneki vs Arima. Furuta vs Eto is the only worthy fight in Cochlea.

Literally had Eto lick Kaneki. And you worried about him catering to fujos? Kill yourself. I bet you don't read the manga and just come to the threads to shitost.

Using the word 'fag' doesn't mean you can hide how much of a delusional loser you are. Fuck off back to your hugbox.

*shitpost

Tumblr won, we all know that cliffhanger is too good to be true and they'll get their "not a victim but a survivor!" character development that they've always wanted for Mutsuki.

What the FUCK even happened in this chapter. All I know is that they *probably* found torso's torso.
That girl better not actually be dead swear on me mum.
Who was the person that attacked the dwarf girl?

>loses the argument
>hurr durr pls don't call me fag
Kill yourself

>newfag explains buzzwords like a complete retard
Guess it's another thread gone to shit.

You're going to have to do better than that, user.

>impliying
I bet my ass that Mutduki is desd, we need a tragedy for this shit
>yfw Urie loses all his original companios and gord bersek

> Who was the person that attacked the dwarf girl?
How could you not know about bitch killer Hanbee? CCG's most badass fighter after Arima and Suzuya.

I have no idea who that woman is if that's what you mean. A lot of the artists minor characters look pretty much the same and they get brought back randomly.

>I WANT TO WATCH
>Filler

kill yourself you fucking maggot

>woman
>artist
You're not even trying.

He's probably refering to Sir Skull

It's been months since I last picked this up and she hasn't been in any chapters in a meaningful capacity while I was reading it.