Best soundtrack of the season

Best soundtrack of the season

Other urls found in this thread:

sp.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm28768349?cp_in=wt_tg
youtube.com/watch?v=aw5qIu9ooGw
youtube.com/watch?v=W0UzWWWOVKw
youtube.com/watch?v=bqJadSSOZ50&
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Its like your asking for people to shitpost user...

That's Sakamoto, actually. Even if it's basically the same track over and over.

Yuuki Hayashi is THE MAN!

The soundtrack is good, it's in the top tier of the season but it's definitely not the best.

It sounds pretty good and I can't wait for the OST, but the thing that's bugging me is that the music in MHA sounds too similar to alot of his other works lately, like it's almost a recycled Haikyu or GBF OST. I think Yuki Hayashi has found his own style with composing music and is sticking with it. This season I'm liking his Kiznaiver OST more though.

I WANT TO FUCK THE DEKU

I love opening .

The not that good op is good.

sp.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm28768349?cp_in=wt_tg

>tfw this will never be the ED, with all characters in casual clothing and dancing

youtube.com/watch?v=aw5qIu9ooGw

>explosion guy in the background rather than the foreground

Anime-only here. Does he finally become less prominent after the hero/villain simulation thing? His character is so boring, I just want the main trio (which I assume will be Deku/Gravity Girl/The Flash) to become the core focus.

Yes but he's still a main character

The only reason he is in the background in OP's pic is because he is the one doing the explosion. He is still among the most important characters in the class.

Agreed

FUCK

Lola even the show is shit it's still has better soundtrack than one pun man 2.0.

Last thirty chapters feature him alot. Gravity girl is less prominent than him

>only 1 good track
How.

Found the retard.

>>tfw this will never be the ED, with all characters in casual clothing and dancing
how long it was ?
youtube.com/watch?v=W0UzWWWOVKw
youtube.com/watch?v=bqJadSSOZ50&