Where can I find the best English translation of the Berserk manga? I'd buy it but 2poor

Where can I find the best English translation of the Berserk manga? I'd buy it but 2poor

Other urls found in this thread:

mangafox.me/manga/berserk/mangafox.me
bakabt.me/details.php?id=162057&page=0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Right here.

The usual place.

>2poor
I don't understand this excuse. Buy a volume each fortnight, that's like $10 a week. There's no way you can't afford that.

then you don't deserve to read it you entitled poorfag

Mangasee bro, they use the official volume scans.

Buying manga sucks, you read it in 30 mins and then it's just there and i ain't the type to do "rereads" either.

inlonglongafter >buying manga

mangafox.me/manga/berserk/mangafox.me

Not OP, but I like to read manga at a much, much faster pace than fortnightly. Like one volume per reading session feels too slow.
I did by the first 14 volumes but I was wondering the same thing. I'll probably buy a few more volumes but I know the manga quality drops at some point and I only have so much shelf space anyway so I'm not going to buy all the volumes

Not OP, but thanks. I've never heard of that site but the quality seems good there.
I think I'd rather find a torrent and use something like SimpleComic to read though.

google bakabt berserk,
make sure you get the 'Scans' version and not 'Scanlations'.
Ofc you can also get the same files from the secrit club, if you can't understand how to get the torrent to work (make sure you use a white listed version)

>mangafox
You should take your own advice.

I gave him a shit site because that's what these people deserve.

bakabt.me/details.php?id=162057&page=0

It's official Dark Horse translation. I cropped first 25 vols before they even started publishing Berserk in my shithole

>mangatraders.org
you can even download the high quality volumes user

Are the "Hawks" scanlations any good?

Sure, user.
I'm assuming he asked because he wanted to know where the best translation was, not because he didn't know how to simply go to any old popular manga site.

Hey its Gatts

I don't know why faggots need to beg for links to manga or episode streaming

do faggots SERIOUSLY not know how to torrent even on a public tracker? When I wanted to read Berserk, I typed "Berserk" into the pirate bay's search and I got a torrent with high quality scans of the entirety of the Dark Horse translated volumes

is it THAT hard, niggers?

Can this be a berserk thread instead of an op a fag thread, or is everyone pretty set on the latter?

Isnt he from the band of the falcon?

Yeah, paying for things you enjoy really sucks.

Sometimes I get genuinely surprised when I see that most user don't even know about bakabt and how easy is to download from there without even having to register.

>why aren't you willing to spend more money than you make monthly with a full time job on a series that has never been released in not just country, but whole region
Go fuck yourself user

I could pay for things i enjoy that gives me days of entertainment instead of a mere 30min per volume.

The way I do it is I read everything for free, and then pay for the things I really like because I like physical copies and arranging things to look pretty on a shelf.

third worlders use this site too user

Not even third worlders. It's enough to be in central or eastern Europe.

>recommending Genki over TK
poser spotted

Yeah exactly, third worlders.

That's the second world, senpai.

Greetings, fellow onion-eater

Why would you even bother with Berserk? It'll never be finished.

Just pretend it finished around Volume 20-ish when the quality started dropping.
Still plenty of great manga to read.

>implying everything involving Gashinka wasn't great

>implying the sea monster arc wasn't god tier
>implying isma didn't have best tits
>implying the mini flashback about the little flower spirit wasn't tear inducing

What's wrong with mangafox you contrarian faggots?

What's right with it when there are so many better sites?

What makes a site better? They both provide the exact same service.

If you use your eyes you'll figure it out pretty fast.

See thisThat site provides HQ scans off the Darkhorse volumes and no shitty watermark or editing is used. Moreover on top of this that site lets you read a single chapter on just a page so you can smoothly scroll down for a better experience instead of constantly clicking.

That site site literally is the only reason i don't torrent manga.

I don't really watch anime or read manga, but I just finished watched the anime today. This threads just what I was looking for, thanks anons.