HAPPENING - Wikipedia Hacked - JonBenet's Killer Exposed?

Original Thread
archive.is/Sh4ga

Watch out for ID:BYWoYsuw sperging red pills.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/yMcnw
classmates.com/yearbooks/Boulder-High-School/4182722487
piotrbein.wordpress.com/2014/02/03/sisters-of-evil-pedophilia-extortion-of-vips-snuff-films-assasinations/
youtube.com/watch?v=lXYv9RP6sVU
abeldanger.org/2016/10/02/
youtube.com/watch?v=m6kFCNsnQpQ
youtube.com/watch?v=I7f-Xngpfi8
twitter.com/CourtneyWalsh
youtube.com/user/BMHC2CSi/videos
m.soundcloud.com/bouldertodd
youtu.be/aG1Jd3PF-JU
whitepages.com/address/1512-Chambers-Dr/Boulder-CO
whitepages.com/address/1512-Chambers-Dr/Boulder-CO.
whitepages.com/name/Carla-D-Walsh/Littleton-CO/3w95vvj
boulderlakeclub.com/event/pizza-party-10/
whitepages.com/name/Todd-Walsh/Boulder-CO/aqd8h20
whitepages.com/name/Stephanie-G-Walsh/Boulder-CO/6hndhyy
whitepages.com/name/Stephanie-Walsh/Boulder-CO/rtyh95w
whitepages.com/name/Nathan-E-Walsh/Littleton-CO/4d4pxf1
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

bumping

Help me Sup Forums
it hurt so much.

Possible, but unlikely considering he ended up working in real estate.

bump again because weird as fuck.

Has anyone managed to find this guy using any of his accounts recently? All of his accounts (including his wives) haven't been used in a while.

archive.fo/yMcnw
very important archive

The stuff user BYWoYsuw came out with was chilling and highly believable, given everything we've seen so far.

Now that you mention it, his latest post on Facebook was 13 days ago, and 6 days ago for his latest post on Twitter.

Why doesn't he broadcast the evidence then?

TELL US WHAT YOU KNOW
>TELL US WHAT YOU KNOW
TELL US WHAT YOU KNOW
>TELL US WHAT YOU KNOW
TELL US WHAT YOU KNOW
>TELL US WHAT YOU KNOW
TELL US WHAT YOU KNOW
>TELL US WHAT YOU KNOW
TELL US WHAT YOU KNOW

Why do you let them get away with it Sup Forums?

Isn't this Todd Walsh guy too young to have been the murderer in 1996? He was probably still in high school.

restaurant user checking in
i live in colorado and have been exploring todd's connections on facebook, we have some mutual friends of friends. nothing much of interest yet.

Name is Todd Walsh

He claims to be a real estate agent and is selling this house. His claims to be in the Boulder HS class of 1997 but isn't in the yearbook.
classmates.com/yearbooks/Boulder-High-School/4182722487

The properties he sells, his old high school, and his university are within walking distance to the scene of the murder.

The murder happened in the middle of the week around December 25-26. She was smacked in the back of the head and suffocated to death with a ransom note nearby.

The girl was a 6-y-o child pageant star. Her mother was a pageant star and her father owned a graphics company that he left shortly after worth a LOT.

He was 17. Practically an adult.

Someone should pretend to be an interested buyer on the how he's selling that might lure him out of hiding.

he was seventeen at the time of the murder and applying for college

And apparently closeby

Here onwards:
Shit gets wild.

I am BYWoYsuw.
piotrbein.wordpress.com/2014/02/03/sisters-of-evil-pedophilia-extortion-of-vips-snuff-films-assasinations/

All you need to learn the truth is: United States Marine Field McConnell.
This mans sister is the heart of all snuff film/pedo oath taking initiations involved in neocons world wide since the early 90's or beyond. He is a direct link to the truth. 9/11, pedos, cannibalism/pizzagate is 1 giant conspiracy. Anyone who thinks theyre seperate is bluepilled desu.

Here is the Boulder PD badge. Notice the eye at the top? Though that is the Colorado state seal as well.

i was just talking to my mom about this
if sperging leaf is for real and this woman helped to cover up jonbenet's murder and was involved in 9/11, and 17 year old todd walsh killed jonbenet to make his bones in the boulder elite, then this could be the first domino

false flag, lets focus on whats actually important here rather than try to lope this into some state wide conspiracy

The fasces is more telling than the eye.

user i beleeb you
but who is screwing with wikipedia and why? what is their end game?

youtube.com/watch?v=lXYv9RP6sVU
ALL OF YOU should have this playing in the background.
If you don't have the time to listen to this then get off my Sup Forums.

For the first time in all of this, I'm actually starting to think there may be something to all this pizzagate bullshit.

i dont know shit about this todd man like I said. whatever lead you guys uncovered today is news to me. The only relation I see to him is Boulder Colorado.
My understanding is that jon benet was killed in 1996 by groups of international leaders.

There's a woman who was married to a colonel or something who has several hours of testimony about the pedophelia in the military. Katy Griggs or something

abeldanger.org/2016/10/02/

fellow leaf, is this a step in the right direction?

>My name is Field McConnell and my sister, Kristine Marcy, is Hillary Clinton’s handler.

> My sister started US DOJ Asset Forfeiture Fund with Eric Holder in 1984 and she and her US DOJ Pride co-felons are a major reason why our country is in such peril.

guys i just remembered
have any of you watched the newish netflix (((documentary))) on this murder? i know someone who was involved with it at the top but haven't watched it.

Journalist Hunter Thompson of Fear and Loathing fame, who lived in Colorado for a while until his death, was allegedly a snuff film producer who engaged in pedophilia.

His funeral was attended by leaders such as John Kerry and senator George McGovern.

youtube.com/watch?v=m6kFCNsnQpQ
youtube.com/watch?v=I7f-Xngpfi8

twitter.com/CourtneyWalsh

Here's the guy's wife, we should look ibto her as well. We might find something not on his profiles.

Much bigger then the parlour matey. I think pizza greases the wheels on the whole operation.

Yes. Abel Danger is the blog where Field posts. He also has a youtube channel I linked earlier in the thread
Here it is: youtube.com/user/BMHC2CSi/videos
I understand hes also written at least a dozen books(I havent read).

GUYS, THE KILLER CLAIMED TO BE A GROUP BY THE INITIALS S.B.T.C.
It looks like a high schooler would write it too.

He's the T (Todd)

Maybe she's the C

m.soundcloud.com/bouldertodd
Some interesting insights to the type of person he is here.

Pizza gate is just fake news.

Wikipedia is still being fucky. This makes me think that much larger forces then some autist are trying to get this out.

Notice the shills are quiet now? They are brainstorming on how to dismantle my info dump.

Suicide me niggers it's the only way you'll ever stop me.
Better yet, suicide yourself tonight.

>In October 2016, new forensic analysis uncovered that the original DNA actually contains genetic markers from two individuals other than the victim, JonBenét.
Highly possible since more than one person was involved in the murder.

Maybe the ransom note was completely honest. In that case who's S and B?

This is a bullshit red-herring. It was her lockheed martin father. OP is a fag

Weird guy...

If his wife is C, we gotta look into their family. They might have brothers/sisters/inlaws that match the letters.

I seriously want to murder that leaf that started spamming copy pasta in the archive thread.

IP Ban all Jews, Turks and Leafs plz.

Bump

Is this a pizza thread?

Daily Dose:
youtu.be/aG1Jd3PF-JU

I suspect it was a group of high school friends. Look up his contacts. Or better yet maybe the yearbook.

Oh my...

Shut the fuck up dude

Their only option is to slide at this point.
How can we verify and make more sense of all your information?

Didn't a guy last thread say there was no one in the yearbook on the school's website?

Pizza>originated in Italy. The Vatican >in Italy

murder me nigger I beg you to do it. Here I am nigger. Name ONE thing I said that youre able to refute. You have NOTHING intellectual to offer and you are emotional as a woman.
Clearly you have ZERO evidence or theory to provide.
PROVE ME WRONG.
I am INFINITELY more well-versed in this subject matter. I am nearing the conclusion you are one of the first shills to arrive to the new Jonbenet thread.

>Not listening to ambient, binural beats to calm you down
Fucking plebians

whitepages.com/address/1512-Chambers-Dr/Boulder-CO
Well, he and his wife live with a woman named Stephanie Walsh who could be S. Maybe she's his sister?

The symbols let us know we're on the right track, but after a while make sure you're following names and linking info that way. Don't get distracted by the meaning of symbols again like pizzagate. Dig deep and godspeed.

bump

Holy shit, this is starting to get pretty crazy. Any leads on the B?

I thought summer was over

Well someone linked this. And I found A Courtney. Was her last name Everett?

Or maybe his mom but it's a lead.

>"I dont know shit about this Todd guy"

Then STOP DERAILING THE THREAD BECAUSE YOU HAVE THE AUTISTIC NEED TO VOICE YOUR OPINION IN AMERICAN SOCIAL ISSUES BECAUSE YOUR COUNTRY IS LAME AS FUCK AND YOU'RE A TERRANCE&PHILLIP FAGGOT.

I hate Canadians so much.

Holy shit. Maybe they were mocking her.

If it was "verifiable" then we would have a coupe d'etat and a neo-revolution wouldn't we?
Every single pedo-cannibal suspect I posted was an international world leader or wife of one. This shit is heavier than CIA/NSA/Interpol.

I can only show you the evidence. Frankly I could give a rats ass if you "want to believe" in it.

You niggers want to know about jonbenet? Start asking questions or shut the fuck up.

>MKultra-ing yourself
Listen to some small government metal like Megadeth

No, it was Smith according to whitepages.com/address/1512-Chambers-Dr/Boulder-CO.

This is Weev's and GNAA's style.

What are they up to now?

Typical papist child diddler.

You do not have to chime in anytime you see a new social issue trending in America. We don't involve you. You're a low-IQ leaf or a shill who is purposely blurring this thread. Shut the fuck up FAGGOT.

>trying to solve 20 year old murder using the internet. Pizzagate right under your nose. Smh

>whitepages.com/address/1512-Chambers-Dr/Boulder-CO
There's also a Craig Hassler.

"american intellectual" demonstrates his full demonstrable verbal discourse.
I bet the number of beers you drink and words you read daily are the same number.

Unironically this.

Literally kill yourself. No one gives a fuck about Canada and the only attention you get is when you spam-force yourself front and center.

Someone needs to blackbag the faggot.
What kind of useless intelligence agency are we if we can't make our enemies vanish?

Anyone know how to pronounce her name? I've never known how to.

Ok, I get it.
Anyway, you're the man with the red string. What would you have us do with all your connections?

>Or maybe his mom
She's too young to be his mom. I think whitepages.com/name/Carla-D-Walsh/Littleton-CO/3w95vvj is his mom.

you might "follow christ" but he doesn't follow you.
You have proven yourself. Everyone lurking here knows exactly the kind of person you are.

What is slightly alarming to me is how there are literally NO news articles talking about Wikipedia hack or whatever it is. Shouldn't this be front page news?

>NOBODY BUT ASSOCIATES OF TODD ALLOWED
>said the memeflag posting tripfag in all caps
>knows nothing himself
You namefaggots are pure cancer and everyone hates you tbqh

True, this is pretty disturbing.

oi, focus numb-nuts

boulderlakeclub.com/event/pizza-party-10/
ummmm?

lol.
Nah bro, they were trying to make you like anne frank anaconda.

>ITT: Clever user makes up a fake lead to a 21 year old murder to fuck with other anons on a Tibetan wood-working board while sliding other threads of import in the current year of our Lord, current year.

You are all fucking retarded, Jesus.

Meme this shit like we always do. Make infographs on the information relating to jonbenet and the pickton pig farm oath takers. (All 86+ of them)

Directly relate in a meme-friendly way
>Jonbenet
>PPV Snuff films
>911 soft coup attempt
>"ConAir" pedo air transport service
>Pedo-cannibal oath taking international rings

This stuff is all easily (((googled))) for now.
Shills KILL YOURSELF TONIGHT. DOO IT NOW. I CAN HEAR MYSELF IN YOUR HEAD. YOU WANT TO KILL YOURSELF AND WE BOTH KNOW IT.

What's wrong with kids eating pizza?

whitepages.com/name/Todd-Walsh/Boulder-CO/aqd8h20
His sister:
whitepages.com/name/Stephanie-G-Walsh/Boulder-CO/6hndhyy
whitepages.com/name/Stephanie-Walsh/Boulder-CO/rtyh95w
His parents:
whitepages.com/name/Carla-D-Walsh/Littleton-CO/3w95vvj
whitepages.com/name/Nathan-E-Walsh/Littleton-CO/4d4pxf1

Nothing at all. But that isn't what this is about. It is about kids BEING "pizza".

Pennsylvania, not Colorado therefore unrelated

>using meme flags
For what purpose?

I'm just fucking sick of your shit. You derailed the entirety of the archive thread. Rather than being able to follow along with relevant information, it suddenly turned into incoherent, unrelated Copy&Paste bullshit from you. Time and place you fucking literal retard.

Best case scenario you are just a dumb fucking Canadian goof.

Worst case scenario, you're a fucking (((cunt))) purposely blurring this thread so Sup Forumsacks can't rally.

Either way, you're fucking irrelevant like all of Canada. Make your own fucking thread, or just shut the fuck up. You already admitted to knowing nothing about this Todd guy in OP and you clearly have no interest in posting On Topic. Shut the fuck up

I'm the OP of the previous thread and I originally found about the hack on Sup Forums of all places. Do you really think the hacker would start by posting his fake lead on Sup Forums of all places?

I hate myself for reading all this garbage you typed up.

Thanks for namefagging. Sincerely. I refuse to read any utterance you emit in the future.

Does anyone know when the last time the guy was seen in public? None of his accounts or his wifes are active anymore, it's like they went into hiding.

todd walsh in high school, from a post he made on the reunion page

Be friends!
Starting.. Now!