Sup Forums are we fucked now

nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2017/09/mueller-investigation-into-facebook-ads-may-be-a-big-deal.html

Other urls found in this thread:

unvis.it/nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2017/09/mueller-investigation-into-facebook-ads-may-be-a-big-deal.html
archive.fo/iGINh
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Let's archive it
unvis.it/nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2017/09/mueller-investigation-into-facebook-ads-may-be-a-big-deal.html

>>May

but probably won't.

>muh russia
>we
sage

>ads
Cucks. You all should be using ublock origin.

> discovered that a Kremlin-linked firm had bought $100,000 of ads between 2015 and 2017.

tfw Hillary spent a billion dollars on the campaign, and morons are focusing on $100k, because that's what tipped the scales of the election!
God damn most burgers are idiots.

This is great news, because this primarily affects Zuckerberg.

He wanted to get what he perceived to be an easily beaten Republican into the White House so he could easily win his 2020 campaign.

Nah man. They ain't got shit. If they're pulling robot zuck in it means they are throwing technocrats under the bus and we bout to regulate the internet boys. We bout to become federal trolls now my niggers.

this shit is hilarious.

The Russian Investigation was such a colossal failure and didn't find shit, that it has to turn to social media site bot accounts (botting is as old and significant as dirt) just to say it could find anything at all.

This is like finding cereal dust at the bottom of a Cheerio bag.

It's always a Nord who archives the links. Doing Odin's work, Nordbro.

>tfw forgot my American vpn one time
fugggg

The fact that they even have to investigate facebook tells me they are desperate to find a boogy man

100k is an irrelevant amount.

How do they know the datas are genuine and not just some stuff homemade by cuckerberg ?

Thats not the question, the question is, "how much can they make up, without anyone proving their lies?"

Yeah, so it's just bullshit to give medias something bad to tell.

What, this was in German news like 2 or 3 weeks ago. Even the comment section in our leftist media was saying "well is this all you guys can come up with, 100k$? Pathetic" and were laughing at the "revelation".

wtf is this archive? all i get is some registration request.

try this one: archive.fo/iGINh

They'll likely get some BS statistical data saying "X number of foreign IPs found behind American political accounts" as if Clinton had no bots or trolls.

Why would it matter if any country bought facebook ads to specially support a particular candidate in a presidential election? Omg country x wanted candidate y so they paid for ads slandering candidate z.

Yeah, but how do they prove it's not just IPs that have been doctored ? Or somebody behind a proxy ?
Same with the $100.000, it could just either be a pure invention, or just some jew in russia sending a little amount just to leave a trace.
I don't have any reason to assume any of these people tell the truth. "They trust me, dumb fucks", as the kike said.

we'regettingreallydesperatenow.jpg

good. fuck that illegal bean loving fuck

Right?

Yeah but we knew that the (((media))) would leave no stone unturned until they get hit very hard financially. They're in too deep and can't back out of the narrative like it never happened, that would mean they're fake news