Doesn't matter because no one is going to die
At least no one important

He will live on in my heart.

Time to dance

youtube.com/watch?v=fWS3Ew2ol2I

>[[[[THIS IS WHAT DELUSIONAL FAGS ACTUALLY BELIEVE]]]]

This so good

Hisoka is too funny to die

Is Togashi himself interested in any of them dying? What do you think? Because mangakas with personal companies holding creative rights can shit on editors' opinion allday erryday (see Azuma, Araki).

nigga this aint naruto. this actually a good shonen

Is it just me or does Chrollo sound like a hobbit name?

Well...

Don't read HxH but really nice OP pic, OP.

>>reddit

Killua is cute!

>implying he missed my heart

Enlighten me Sup Forums, what would Chrollo gain from picking a fight with Hisoka?

He promised Hisoka a match in return for helping him with the exorcism.

They should both die so we can get back to 99 vs 11 shitflinging.

Looking for some clarification here,
How does he make clones that have sun/moon seals on them in the first place?
Both abilities require 2 hands, both need the bookmark?

The only way I could think is: bookmark in copy making, page open to sun/moon, puts only one of the seals on the copy, copy stays forever
I guess I assumed that both sun and moon need to be placed at the same time.

Chrollo wants to control Hisoka with black voice and make him his loyal spider again.

he just wants to steal the bungee gum

Don't even start it.

The satisfaction of breaking Hisoka.

Bungee gum and Hisoka's head out of his ass.

Manlets never learn

Nothing beats the power of gun and rubber

What does it make me if I fap to Chrollo more than my waifu?

Gay

Human.

Sup Forums flashing for anyone else?

so now that we know kuroro is finished how will this affect the spiders?

Good taste.

nigga, he only needs one hand to place a mark on a clone. they only need to contact each other to explode

Exploding bodies still haven't come into play.

My guess is that Quesalupa will use all the moves he has to try and kill Hisoka and fail and them simply blend in the the background and escape and they'll have a rematch much later in the story.

All we know is that you Hisocucks are deluding yourselves.

>H-hey guys Hisoka's gonna win! I know because look at this painting! H-hehe.

To be fair Hisoka is the one picking the fight with Chrollo. He helped him recover his nen and chased him for months just to be able to fight him.

Why is Hisoka such a fucking stalker?

Why would he want to do that? What's so special about Bungee Gum?

Hisoka is pretty much the mascot of the manga and will not die until the very end, likely fighting the end boss because he found his ultimate opponent.

Chrollo on the other hand as an interesting moveset due to the whole book thing so I don't think he's going to get killed off here.

It was a misdirection by Chrollo. He explained Sun and Moon as if he always needed to place both marks at the same time. He only needs to place both marks to activate the explosion.

ur waifu a shit

He knows what he wants and knows how to get it.

I can't believe there are still people that thinks Hisoka is going to die.

>Hisoka is pretty much the mascot of the manga
Jesus Christ, you're retarded.

>Hisoka is pretty much the mascot of the manga
Omfg you are such a faggot user.

>kuroro doesn't look like this anymore
Fucking hell. Why is Togashi such a hack?

Good. Cute Chrollo is best Chrollo.

>Togashi is a hack because Chrollo doesn't look like shit anymore

>cute
It's like Togashi forgot how to draw while lazing about. What the fuck is even going on with Chrollo's face? It's unbelievable that an editor actually approved this.

I bet you are a 11fag too.

>cherry picking

You're the one cherrypicking you retard, he only looks bad in two panels.

All the en face panels are godawful, the rest are barely tolerable. The most infuriating thing is how Togashi started drawing him like an edgy bishounen faglord.

Stick to 2011 you dumb whiny bitch. Chrollo has always been at his peak when he's drawn cute. Not to mention he only looked like the first pic you posted in one panel.

>cute
Yes, he is. And this is Togahsi's first time drawing Chrollo in literally over 15 years, you faggot. He was obviously gonna be rusty at first. His face has been fine for the last few chapters.

No, it's actually getting even worse in the next chapter but I didn't want to cherry pick, unlike you.
>An editor approved this ``nose''

More proof this fight is Hisoka's win: Togashi is barely trying to draw Chrollo, but his Hisokas are all on form. He clearly doesn't give a shit about him anymore.

>getting triggered by a nose
Neck yourself.

>but I didn't want to cherry pick, unlike you.
But that's exactly what you're doing.

>Machi giving bedroom eyes to Hisoka.
She's tsundere for him.

>taking the anime as canon
You know better

>this
>Kuroro
For reference, he's how he looks like. Togashi should just go read some of his previous work before attempting to draw from memory.

how will kurorofags react when the theory is true?

Call Togashi a hack.

That literally looks like the second Chrollo you quoted, but with extra shading you fucking retard.

They won't react, because it won't happen.

he's 5'9" in manlet height. are you retarded, user?

Oh, okay, you are blind. Should have said so from the start, wasted my time with all this rubbish.

It gets even worse because Hisoka likes heels.

I really hope you're pretending to be retarded.

because he's a fighter hunter and he's good at it

If you were Hisoka, how would you use your rubber/gum and texture surprise abilities to win this?

Could texture surprise disguise him as an audience member?

They will split into two groups:
1. Togashi is a hack.
2. Chrollo faked his own death, he's still alive.

I'd put my hand on the book and give up my ability.

>bedroom eyes

Get out.

no
kuroro loves you too

texture surprise only works on paper-like surfaces, it still might be possible though.
Even if it were possible, what advantage would it give, only one sneak attack really.

Didn't he use it on his own flesh and convincingly make it look like he healed?

Find all the unused puppets and attach them to the bungee gum connected to Kuroro's leg from the beginning of the match.
At the finale, when Kuroro sends an army of puppets with sun/moon seals, send them all back to him.

Shit, that man playing Hisoka is Hiroki Takahashi, the same VA who voiced Hisoka in the 1999 version, right?

Thank you random Killua poster, you always bring a smile to my face in these Hisoka vs Chrollo threads.

Yeah, with a piece of paper.

Because it has the properties of both RUBBER and GUM

Oops, forgot that detail.

>cholo
El PERUANO

Narratively, there is no way in hell either character is going to die. Potentially one will be injured or controlled and that'll end up a plot point, but mostly this is just a time-killer fight that means nothing.

Both characters are way too fucking Mary Sue, incidentally.

There was a time during the first hunter exam in Trick Tower, after he fights the examiner with 4 throwing knives. After the fight, he runs his fingers over and makes his cuts disappear.
However after I checked, that was anime only, not in the manga. That was way before the idea of nen was even beginning though.

>Both characters are way too fucking Mary Sue, incidentally.
Are you stupid?

You gotta start reading some good manga, son.

You don't know what "narratively" or Mary Sue means you retarded pseudo intellectual. You're also talking straight out of your ass.

Quwrof Wrlccywrlir is going to die through some trick involving Texture Surprise.

I hope Hisoka wins, he's my favorite character.

How would texture surprise help?

That... will be a surprise ;o)

It can create fake seals, causing Chrollo to believe that something is marked with Sun and Moon or Order Stamp when it is not.

Is hisoka the most aesthetically handsome character in the series?
I'm not saying cute by the way.
Proportionally speaking, in a lot of his facial shots, dude is on point.

Nope.

How strong will Tsetse turn out to be?

Aren't all the Princes nenless? Those beasts must be strong as fuck if a nen user can't get to the user.