Did you ever woke up with the need to watch Oreimo in 60 FPS?

Did you ever woke up with the need to watch Oreimo in 60 FPS?

It looks like someone did:

youtube.com/watch?v=FHtoheesR4g

I want to get kicked in the nuts by Kirino

Subbed

:^)

Not yet.

Looks jaggy and sped-up.

Maybe it's because I've lived in the world of 24 FPS for too long, but it all looks off to me.

There's definitely something wrong with the video.

I feel sick

From the 60 FPS or from all the kirino?

That's not why. It's because the show wasn't made at 60 FPS, and so the process, especially with animation, makes it look shit.

no normal human would get sick from Kirino

>calling me a superhuman
oh, user, stop it with the flattery.

Also, 24 FPS doesn't transition well to 60. 48 looks significantly better than 60, but it's still not worth using.

Also, I'm not at all a gamer (like, the only games in my phone are puzzle ones like crossword or sudoku), but what's the appeal of 60 FPS in the first place?

Looking smoother makes it more lifelike. For fast-paced games , tracking objects is easier when you know what's happening in that one frame you wouldn't otherwise see.

This doesn't apply to 2D animation, especially when it is not smooth on purpose. I tried watching Rayearth at 48FPS and the characters looked like blobs constantly morphing.

It looks good in some parts. Like where the characters are sitting or walking and not moving around too much. I thought the scenes where Kirino sat at her PC looked the best.

Why?

I want more Kirino. She's a miracle of the universe.

That's not how you spell Aisaka Taiga

Obviously. Taiga is not even relevant to the thread.

Is there any point in watching anime in 60 FPS if it isn't something with lots of animation like high a budget movie or some Kyoani show?

Looks bad.
Also, if you have the technological means to do something like 60 FPS animation and waste it on Oreimo, you don't deserve them.

There is.
More FPS means more Kirino per second which means more Kirino. And more Kirino is always better.

I hadn't thought of it like that. Good point.