Why are you sitting in your room and playing video games all day instead of finding a job?

Why are you sitting in your room and playing video games all day instead of finding a job?

Other urls found in this thread:

exhentai.org/g/865933/820747be51/
exhentai.org/g/101694/448f46bd48/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Jokes on you. My job is to play video games

I have one, I work for the government, no weekend work as they don't want to pay overtime.

I forgot to add exactly what my job is, I work at a Job Centre helping people out with their job searches.

If I'm made redundant life will have come full circle.

Can you help me find a job?

I've had enough processing mortgages for one week thank you.

I tried to find a job, but all I got were come-ons from the whores on 7th avenue.

I do declare!

There were times when I was so lonesome I took some comfort there.

Jobs are for losers

Wrong board faggot.

Fuck you I have a job. I literally can only browse Sup Forums and watch Anime on the weekend so give me a god damn break.

I'm self employed. I do free-lance dickings.

That doujin and it's follow-up was nice.

>doujin
that's wrong you baka

Because I have no marketable skills and would have to settle for a soul raping service sector wage slavery position that would make me more miserable than the most pathetic hikkiNEET.

You imply I can afford video games.

>paying for video games

I have a job to support my Sup Forums and Sup Forums fix.

>Need experience to get a job
>Need a job to get experience

It's called getting a horrible job with big turn over or volunteering you lazy piece of shit.

>work for nothing or inhuman wages for the "privilege" of working more

I'm at work right now though. Working at a family owned place is wonderful.

I applied for the same thing here the other day - didn't get it alas.

>Finnish conscription
>Government finds you a one year job which suits your education
Pretty easy to get experience out of the uni onifam

The privilege is having enough money to live and having some pride that you're not a burden on others.
I know people who are volunteering and working shit part time jobs just to keep shit together right after graduating from a degree. They'll make it because they try but it's hard going for them.

Getting job without experience is a fucking privilege you dumb cunt. Go into a place with a good attitude and say that you'll be an intern for a couple of months or work shitty wages for a while and at the end of it you'll probably have a good job if you worked hard, if not you just gained some good work experience.

I used to be like you; a bitter cunt with a loser-mentality. Get over yourself, you're not worth being paid unless you can give value to your employer.

Since you love doing things for free so much how about you volunteer to come suck my dick and clean my house while you're at it.

This is cute. CUTE!

>Get over yourself, you're not worth being paid unless you can give value to your employer.

This is what wagecucks actually believe

I got an interview on monday fuck you.

Bullshit oligarchy dick sucking. I bet they're glad you started to get a taste for their cum.

The employer sure as FUCK is never going to give anything away for fucking free and going to do everything they can to squeeze every cent of profit out of it. But as soon as me giving them labor for free benefits them it's all about "hurr MUH PRIDE"

Source ? Please ?

exhentai.org/g/865933/820747be51/
exhentai.org/g/101694/448f46bd48/