Ushio to Tora

Just saw the new episode, and jesus, this whole nine tail fox thing is nothing more than a fucking rip off of Naruto.

I wonder if Kishimoto knows about this shit.

Other urls found in this thread:

bato.to/reader#1d5341dc6323c1f1
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>bomb nignog sub

Go away

I'm pretty sure that this is older than Naruto

Saturday Ushitora thread?
Saturday Ushitora thread!

This has to be bait, jesus.

Its the opposite, actually.

Foggot still better than Natutu.

Narutard spotted.

I know that this is bait, but Ushio to Tora´s author is the one that should sue Kishimito, moslty because of Tora´s past.

How much got cut off this episode mangafags?

Please don't falseflag so much. It's obvious this is bait.

Finally get to use this reaction image. Nice!

Fuck you OP

He should sue Kubo as well.

The real important thing here is, who would win in a fight to death, the Hakumen or Kurama?

Hakumen for sure.

Kind of surprised that Tora turned out to be a Poo in Loo.

Are you taking 100% Kurama?

Because I think a 100% Kurama can defeat Hakumen.

I havent saw this series yet, so please, name some feats of the Hakumen that put him above the kyubi.

>being a sand nigger

?

I hope you are baiting, cause fuck.

Anime was a mistake.

Let´s see:
-Hakumen can shoot fireballs that can destroy islands.
- Becomes stronger eating the fear and hate toward him.
-Each one of his nine tails has a different power and some are sentient monsters, with the exception of the 9th one that is not combat oriented.
-He can send small minions created from his own body, low tier ones ( they can attack with their numbers, manipulate people minds or erase memories) and the sentient tails that can separate from the main body.
-Hakumen is cunning and enjoy manipulating people´s weaknesses, making allies fight among themselves and generating even more fear to eat.

Nice bait, man.

I thought the same at fisrt, but then I found out that Ushio to Tora was written in 1990 and ended in 1996.

Kurama could blow up a country the size of Japan without any need to sink it,even Naruto high tiers are already at continent level,ushio to tora isn't even fucking close.

Hakumen is the better and mroe enjoyable character though.

When did Naruto started though? Maybe Kishi had this idea even before that, no one knows it.

Pretty sure naruto started in 1999.

You are wrong mah boy, let me tell ya da true, Narutu is just a sume of cliches and rip-offs of another mangas.

What the fuck are you niggas talking about?

Hamuken doesnt stand a chance against Kurama.

They didnt show kirio talking to human tora before he took the spear about his past. Thats it so far

>Hakumen is the better and mroe enjoyable character though.

No, Hakumen is a good character, but Kurama is clearly better.

Is the anime as good as the manga?

So are they seriously not gonna explain how Tora goes from wielding the spear to fighting a user of the spear (while forgetting he was one himself) and getting pinned to a wall? Because it doesn't seem like you can just fill in the gaps.

Tora became a monster and forgot who he was, then he went to Japan and after spending some time doing bad things and fighting Hakumen one time (together with the youkais and humans) he fought a wielder of the beast spear.

In fact, there is a extra chapter about the fight that ended with Tora with the spear in his shoulder:
bato.to/reader#1d5341dc6323c1f1

>how Tora goes from wielding the spear to fighting a user of the spear (while forgetting he was one himself) and getting pinned to a wall?

But it was explained. Spear wielders turn to azafuse after their humanity gets stolen by the spear itself. Now apparently, once someone turns into azafuse, he loses all memories from when he was human. Remember the episode where Ushio almost turned and how he didn't recognize his harem?
True, it wasn't revealed in the anime who exactly pinned Tora to a wall. But I don't even think it's important at this point.

>But I don't even think it's important at this point.

But IT IS.

P-PLEASE NO SPOILER

It was a random spear user, you can meet him in the extra chapter

>But it was explained. Spear wielders turn to azafuse after their humanity gets stolen by the spear itself.
But how do new Azafuse lose the spear for a new spear wielder to appear?

>after reading the manga with Sup Forums when that user posted it, Tora is still just as great as he was then.
Still my favourite manga.

The sould devoured his soul and turned him into an Azafuse and he forgot most of his previous life as a result.

He later travels to Japan and battles Hakumen with the other bakemono. Afterwards, he eventually encounters the current spear wielder. But as the fight, Tora's memories begin to come back due to the spear and a huge hoard of bakemono show up intent on protecting the spear.

To save the spear, Tora has the man plunge the spwar into his body in order to hide its aura from people who would want to destroy it. Ushio's temple is errected around Tora where he eventually finds them, and Tora's memory has faded again and he believes he was sealed there.

When in fact it was the opposite, Tora was the seal for the spear.

The spear* devoured I mean.

>A bijuudama

I don't know who steal who, but it's obvious that someone did, I mean, is almost hilarious.

You better be baiting. The nine tailed fox wasn't invented by Naruto or UtT anyway.

Same as said but for the first season there was a shit load that was cut off including entire arcs at a time

I'm just filling the gaps here:
>beast spear = beast killer, powered by the soul of the wielder
>after a while spear wielder loses humanity
>spear wielder then turns to beast
>beast spear flies away to look for another human whose soul it could take
>new spear wielder comes across old spear wielder turned beast
>fight ensues

Come on, user. Apply yourself.

Kishi did it, mostly because Ushio to Tora ended some years before Naruto started.

>Implying Kishi read UtT in the first place

Kishi is not Kubo or Oda.

Did you forget that the spear can fly and move by itself? Once they turn the spear leaves them.

A ton of manga have used the idea of a 9 tailed fox being super powerful and destroying shit. Its based on old myths for fucks sake.

Off the top of my head Ga-rei and Hoshin Engi did it too.

And Nurarihyon no Mago.

Oh shit. That random spear user is an Aotsuki, isn't he?
Which means if Tora didn't allow that man to plunge the spear in him, he would have turned into a beast himself and the Aotsuki line would have been cut.

>Aotsuki
Nope just some random guy

Yes.

Yeah, but the kid being possesed by one and being treated like like shit is just too similar.

Yes, that is exactly the point here.