Coal Burners Getting BTFO

Do we have any photos of coalburners paying the toll? I'll start with some OC.

Other urls found in this thread:

clutchmagonline.com/2015/10/study-claims-92-of-biracial-children-with-black-dads-are-born-out-of-wedlock/
heartiste.wordpress.com/2015/12/14/sweeps-week-discourse-on-the-psychology-of-mudsharks/
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Lol of course coalburners are fucked. They are lower than anything in society.

enjoy

Rage amplified by blurry text.

that's fucking horrifying user

Classic

:^)

>this is why you asshole (sic) are single
>is also single

????????????????

Not so much. She must be one of those suicide-masochist danger girls so it's a lifestyle she's choosing. No pity.

Please tell me this is fake. What are we fighting for?

i like how you pussies are posting these as if it's actually going to deter women from dating them

they date them because they want violent men who might murder them LOL

SORRY BITCH BOYS

thats some next level BTFO

WTF is this?
Traditional waifu vs coalburning crazy?
WTF??

t. Bluepilled

Witnessing reality is important. It can be a deterrent the more it's seen. Does truth bother you?

my head hurt

Is this real? Fuuuck man, she's so fucking negligent. I sure hope the daughter is far away from the whore mother by now and redpilled, that is fucking traumatizing.

This is something fucking disgusting and what makes it worse is that she is so into it. Wtf is wrong with white women?

seeing shit like triggers my nerve system

What it will take is to socially ostracize them.
Refuse to buy things from their businesses, refuse to sell things to them, refuse to even communicate with them. Refuse to piss on them if they were on fire.
Don't expect help from the people you turned your back to.

If someone ever hit my children I would literally shoot them. What kind of cunt mother would allow this?

Well he is not wrong, it actually does resemble opening another persons save file

>conceive daughter
>daughter pays toll

What's the point in trying, Sup Forums?

you're going to socially ostracize all women? you realize that women have the vote and can don't need your sorry asses, right? LOL

Then why do you care?
Separation from these types of people is a good thing. Coal burners are almost always white trash with no other options.

this thread

>profile name is "savagery"
>roasties still get triggered

Why do you need our help with that?
Just Google white woman with mixed baby, the dead look in their eyes and the ugliness of the child should be plenty of ammo for your spank bank

you must live 24/7 in a closet. It's rampant now

>the blond hair
>the eyes
>the shirt
>the pants

chad-ess confirmed

I hope the mother dies slowly. I hope her kid kills them both in a torturous way and gets away with it.

>Implying women have Chad v virgins
It's literally either they are hot (and can do w/e they want) or ugly and they turn to feminism / man-hating.

Chads require exercise, dedication and character. Hot bitches simply need looks and anything they say will garner the attention of any non-autistic male.

This

Virgin White boy:
> "Hi, I was wondering if you a free this Friday. Would you like to go to this [faggy event] with me?"

Black Chad:
> "Succ my dicc bitch and I will fucking end your worthless Thot life hoe!!!"

And you wonder why your birthrates are in decline

OC

>Lei-Montreal Dewanye Armstrong

t.coal burner roastie

>my son is my world
Translation: You will always be second to my brat.

Only a fool would consider raising some asshole's spawn.

>Implying a woman (the child) would ever have the strength to kill anyone (deservingly or undeservingly), especially her mother
You have some high hopes for the inferior sex.

>source: my asshole

It's not really contradictory to want both of those pics t.b.h.

Oh boy. You basement dwelling virgins sure have those females convinced! Now they will stop having sex with black men, and offer their vaginas to your 3 inch, inbred, cancer ridden penis.

This was sent to the real father and his lawyer right?

butthurt sub human detected. one chance at life and you were born an ape lol

>24 years old
>Looks like a tired 40 year old mom

>tfw engaged to my white gf after 8 years

w-when should she start paying the toll?

>hiding names
dis some normie shit
we dat Sup Forums hacker group, dontchu fukin forget dat

>that's why you assholes are single
>has kid
>still single
these people are unreal

It's true. Someone post the study.

wow, just wow

Teach critical thinking. Pinkpill with evidence-based intelligence, not platitudes. Don't be a shit father. Homeschool programs or private schools. Encourage STEM-activities but don't force. Don't go nuts like a lunatic about blacks or you might create rebellion. You already know the state of affairs of communist education so you're miles ahead and can prepare to inoculate with allegiance to truth. Again, evidence-based reason. Always be open to anything so they will feel like they can talk even if it's stupid or crazy they might be embarrassed. Wife someone who isn't a third-wave retard. Have many kids. Multiply.

And nothing of value was lost that day.

>I was told there was a better man in his life

The funny thing is all of these women would rather date an abusive guy (black or not) than some passive beta.
Get the idea of "I would never hit le women!" out of your head.
Keep your girl in line and check her if you have to. Even SHE'LL respect you more for it.

That's the fucked up part m8s

Most white guys are cucked beyond all reason though,. I know, I live in a small country town, and this filthy mudshark has mulatto offspring with medical problems, they ran a charity campaign to pay for medical expenses, made more than twenty thousand dollars, and most contributors were, of coarse, white people, mainly men. Also, the nigger father was not in the picture at all, so she was a single mother,

It's hard to forget, for every white man on Sup Forums there are ten white male cuckolds on reddit. Sucks, but is true. That's why a race war would be useful, because atleast the niggers would get rid of the white male cucks who live in cities and would never dare harm a nigger.

>the open eyes look of fear in fake blond
>the open eyes look of anger in nigger
my fucking god, scariest looking shit
jewish meme golem I tell ya

No self respect at all.

>for every white man on Sup Forums there are ten white male cuckolds on reddit
I think it's a lot worse than that mate

>wooden seat/steering on carbon body
filthy hippie

>American women
>capable of self-respect
ohohohoho

I'm in a 6 year relationship and everytime my gf annoyes me I just slap her and shes calm,but also when I annoy her she slaps me aswell so it's fine I guess.

>All those high 90's

Fucking kek, give me a break. No way this is legit, and if so, jesus. Like I know it's rampant, but it's mostly full black couples I SEE that end up in a broken home, such as myself growing up.

My grandmother had 7 children. The two males and one female that married whites are still doing well. The others married other blacks and nogged the fuck out on eachother, all of them resulting in multiple charges and splitting up.

the original prolly got stolen by a nigger desu

u crazy, serbia

niggers sure do love them fake blonds, I'll tell you that

> Bentlee Godsgift Vaughn
Please let that name be real.
I need it to be real.

Exactly that. Except they hide it. The result is bluepilled beta orbiters caving into third wave feminism, desperate, instead of growing a pair to do both, then getting abandoned for Tyrone because there's culturally enriching danger. In other words, do both. Be alpha in the heart and in the bed and say fuck you to the feminazis instead of cucking to their mental illness.

After you go to prison, get AIDS or both

clutchmagonline.com/2015/10/study-claims-92-of-biracial-children-with-black-dads-are-born-out-of-wedlock/

Study is called:

"Ninety Two Percent: Examining the Birth Trends, Family Structure, Economic Standing, Paternal Relationships, and Emotional Stability of Biracial Children with African American Fathers"

Read and weep.

Her father is a faggot for not doing what was necessary.

>that's why you asshole are single
is this proper english?

>it's fine I guess
dirty turc barbar

I mean... he raised a coal burner in the first place of course he was a cuck

Thank you Swede

>that pic

It's okay we are all ready called niggers of Europe by EU liberals

Proof of women breeding evil. She's so concerned with herself having an orgasm she'll literally let her kids be beat for it. This is why we need to snap women out of their bullshit and meme the "burn the coal, pay the toll" until they fucking making the emotional association (because asking women to make a logical connection is asking too much) that dating black dudes, especially ghetto-thug types is bad for her and her kids and her future kids with ghetto-thug-too-cool-to-take-care-his-bastard-offspring.

Laffed hard

You've got a gun in your profile pic. Help yourself.

This is what you get for bringing this trash into your family.

>i'm going...i can't see

im about to come

i'm stabbed , i'm dying, send help

k hon, where you be stabbed at? who be doin all dat stabbin? sheeeeeeeit

fucking 911 operators are useless cunts.

"Sweeps Week: Discourse On The Psychology Of Mudsharks"
heartiste.wordpress.com/2015/12/14/sweeps-week-discourse-on-the-psychology-of-mudsharks/

Why 911 operators idiots?

Soooo much nigger jargon in that pic.

don't really understand but everytime she gets physicall with me I just start to laugh my ass off since she is way weaker then me.

The girl is fucking hot though. Shame about the niglet

Sounds like the dude was probably on some serious drugs too. Bitches never learn, ever.

Holy shit haha