R

Natsu is cute with her hair down

And it's done.

Also be ready to preorder your Suga!

Delicious owl thighs.

>suga nendo
God is good

Karasuno vs nekoma will happen and it will be the best battle of the series

Why are Haikyuu girls so good? This should have been a girls only manga.

He looks like another Ushijima.

After the karasuno vs seijou match I feel like nothing else will ever be that hype.

Karasuno vs Shiratori had the best moments imo, the last set should have been a bit shorter though

>It's another Haikyuu on Namek episode

I don't even remember shiratorizawa match. It's all a blur. Then again I never cared for tsooki.

It's you again

So I'm guessing karasuno will defeat nekoma and then spend 100+ chapters vs itachiyama and ushijima 2.0.

It's always the same 6 people in here.

Excellent.

>_master1200.jpg

I'd rather have Nekoma vs Karasuno be the finale, but I guess he'd have to fit Itachiyama in there somewhere.

I usually miss out on threads but I'm here since I see nekoma making it to nationals as signifigant but these threads are dead as ever

I guess I still make the threads too early then, fuck. Sorry about that.

I would prefer that too. Maybe they could play itachiyama first. I didn't really like the whole thing with throwing two teams who don't have a built up rivalry into prolonged matches.

There hasn't ever been a single manga thread that lasted very long. Even s2 anime threads were kinda slow compared to s1.

>dat pic
It's like the starters were designated by Furudate himself. And Oikawa is Popplio.

The only problem is that if the battle of the garbage dump has to happen as the finale, karasuno pretty much can't lose anymore and there's no tension. Well, unless it'll turn into Karasuno and Nekoma battling for third place at nationals.

Season 2 threads are always slower than s1 because less hype. That's sad but I guess the s3 threads are going to be even slower, especially if it's a Namek-only season.

It will be interesting to see what happens then. Maybe itachiyama will get more of it's focus with fukurodani. The manga seems to be focusing on other teams matches outside of karasuno a lot more now.

Yeah that's what I'm expecting. s2 had a lot of stuff going on and a bunch of different matches yet there were still a lot of dead or slow threads. s3 will be even worse.

So this is how it ends?

Thanks, based OP!