How serious are you taking waifuism Sup Forums?

How serious are you taking waifuism Sup Forums?

I move from girl to girl. Never settle.

This sort of behavior is frowned upon on Sup Forums

So that's what idolatry looks like.

I stopped believing in waifus when i realized they would probably betray you like 3dpd women.

Like I or anyone gives a fuck. You people are the sort of lowlives that you represent yourselves as. None of you are just kidding around. You are delusional to the point of thinking that your cartoon waifus are real and that they can reciprocate love. You are fucking geeks that masturbate each other over trivialties about your fucking cheap chinkshit cartoons. You are losers and creeps. You are scum and there's nothing any of you faggots can do to change that, because your willpower has been consumed by this disgusting subculture and your minds enslaved by your Japanese overlords. Suicide is fitting for such a bunch of pathetic, adult male virgins. You are all bad people and you need to be exterminated.

I've introduced my sister to cosplay and slowly brainwash her to think it's normal to behave like a tsundere.

> behave like a tsundere
You monster

Its not like i wanted to wear this for you or anything baka

What have you done user.

>I move from girl to girl. Never settle.
You should move from this life to the next.

i.e. kill yourself into oblivion

How can you do this so casually you sick user

Originally I felt in love with a character, and I was really confident she was my waifu. I felt loved, and loved. Waifu dinners, shrine and merchandise all arround.

There was a point I was literally cucked by this Chinese cartoon. She fucked the MC and then another character.

I was destroyed, and tried to move on. For some time I "tried" "other" "waifu"s.

For a brief moment I lived the 2D experience again, loving and feeling loved back, but for some reason it just sundenly ended with no warning or reason. Well, I can think of a reason, but it would only be applying logical meaning to something that is ultimately a result of your own feelings.

Inevitably forcing myself into feeling love again, after some more time I started feeling like a train wrecking itself over the rails.

I gave up on waifuism, and am not going to try to do it anymore.

Like in anything with life, all that I touch I break, everything I do I fuck up.

I'm starting to think that the only way I can protect something I care about is by not touching it.

The only thing stopping me from suicide is the hope that one day all the love will come back and I'll able to live with my waifu for the rest of my life, but even this thing I call hope needs hope to ever be hope by itself, because I've already fucked up and there's no fixing it.

You are right.

I would like to have one of those real dolls one day.

Its disgusting user

Once you have a Waifu, you shouldn't dump her. Not even for a 3d one. Your Waifu is the love of your life, and replacing her is a deadly sin

There's nothing disgusting about it.

Fuckdolls is disgusting no matter how you looked at it

>says the man with a collection of dakimakuras

What's wrong with them?

I've always thought there was a general consensus about being into 2D shit.

Getting a realdoll or whatever the fuck completely removes you from being a normal person and there's no going back.

>Do you ironically have a waifu to amuse yourself and others online?
>Or are you so autistic that you cannot interact with any living female and so you resort to getting a realdoll?

I try to look for waifu qualities in 3D women

It looks too real. I cant stand uncanny valley.
2spooky4me user

I recognize things like this probably look better, but you can't fuck them.

>Do you ironically have a waifu to amuse yourself and others online?
>Or are you so autistic that you cannot interact with any living female and so you resort to getting a realdoll?

Neither, I have a waifu because it makes me feel better.

In this world there is no good and no meaning. No human can be called pure or inoccent.
Free will, altruism, love, kindness, these are merely the result of atoms that are orchestrated by the laws of physics.
There is only darkness.

Worshipping my waifu gives me comfort.
When I look past the computer screen I can watch her, I see a world full of meaning.
An Universe where good things can exist.
This gives me the strenght to keep living.

It's a disgusting trend that is ruining anime and manga. It seems like people only watch anime now just for the girls. Sup Forums is never going to recover .

But why would you want the strength to continue living when you clearly believe that there is nothing for you in this world?

As seriously as it takes to get me through the night.

>Taking a chinese cartoon picture board this seriously
But hey, here's a (you)

I'm more scared of my afterlife than my life itself.
That's why I need strenght.

>Getting a realdoll or whatever the fuck completely removes you from being a normal person and there's no going back
And? if someone's happy with his real doll then there's nothing wrong with it.

Get the fuck out before I stone your slut ass

If any of you losers ACTUALLY take this shit unironically like ops pic jfc, the only contribution youll ever make in this world is to kill yourself
Its fine tho when you take it ironically and on par with memes and such

>Or are you so autistic that you cannot interact with any living female

I friendzone most of the girls that talk to me before I get friendzone.
I simply gave up upon 3D love user. I can never take any 3D girls that tries be nice/friendly with me seriously. 3D love is never real to me

>resort to getting a realdoll?
Not doing any of that shit. Dolls are my phobia

I'm starting to think waifuism is a meme is a meme.

waifuism is a meme is a meme is not a meme

(You)

I have literally bought every single piece of official merchandise featuring my waifu that I
have been able to find: a single wall scroll.

Having an obscure waifu is both a blessing and a curse.

I even had to use a mail-forwarding service because the developer of her game doesn't ship outside of Japan.

>I'm scared of the afterlife
Well I've got some good news for you then.

I hope your monthly waifu slits your throat while you sleep

>Well I've got some good news for you then.
Tell me, what are they?

Miku's such a fucking narcissist.

>the only contribution youll ever make in this world is to kill yourself
I don't know man, I help old people on a daily basis because of my job and my imouto got into college because I helped my mom pay for it, so you should stop projecting, or baiting, or both.

Here's your you
Checkem

There isn't an afterlife, dummy.

there's no after life
you're gonna end eaten by worms and that's all,

How do you know, have you ever died tough boy?

But user, that's even scarier.

He's baiting, but he has a point. You can't seriously expect to live like this for a long period of time and expect to be a normal, functioning human bean in society.

has anyone gotten a tattoo?

post pics

>normalfag on suicide watch because he can't accept the fact than his crush is getting dicked on daily basis

You cling to a baseless hope.
You may as well hope to become a magical girl, it's just as likely.

Why would I care?

I use it as self-improvement motivation. She's perfect and I'm not.

Care to share a pic of your treasure?

I don't think that most people here even want to be a functioning member of society

I Googled it to make sure it wasn't copypasta. Lol'd harder when I found that it's not.

Why not? Having a waifu doesn't mean you don't go out and interact with people. It just means you're never going to get involved with the romantic bullshit.

I like to imagine that doll in the chair is actually Miku and she's just so incredibly narcissistic that she needs her own image plastered everywhere to feel secure

Next step is to introduce her to Oreimo.

>muh society
Wageslave everyone.

If you unironically hate people for harmless shit they get up to in the privacy of their homes and aren't just fishing for (You)'s please drink bleach

As serious as is possible. She's the reason I'm putting my life back together.

I want to edit my MOM heart tattoo to say MIO instead.

>he doesn't fuck his dollfie dolls

user please.

I seriously dub that you're a contributing member of society and not a bitter loser if you need to tell people to kill themselves online.

What sort of qualities does Miku even have to be someone's object of affection? I've never been into that music, so I don't know anything about her.

It looks like pic related (except without 'SAMPLE' written on it, obviously)

Not the most pretty depiction of my waifu out there, but I'll take what I can get.

That's a husbando, though.

Reading the wednesday threads it seems like most serious waifufags do this. From what I've read there waifus have prevented a number of potential suicides, cured a number of depressions and generally improved a lot of lives.

If someone wants to get a realdoll, that's on them.

I have no qualms over the pursuit of happiness.

My questions is why would they willingly deviate from society instead of trying to better themselves while existing within it?

Let's be brutally honest here - you can have a realdoll in your private life but that doesn't change the fact you purchased a life-sized human doll to take care of your human needs because you couldn't muster the ability to converse with an actual human and pursue a relationship.

>muh muh waifu, 2D is more accepting than 3D.

Yes, fictional characters who aren't real nor have actual opinions, feelings, etc usually tend to cater to your projected needs and insecurities. Guaranteed if these waifus were actually real people you could converse with, 99% of you would be petrified in fear and insecurity to even talk to them.

The other 1% would go full on Ed Gein and resort to murder and rape.

There is not a single society anywhere on this planet that supports being a neet doll fucker.

Them's the facts.

>This is also a side note but if you're going to be a realdoll fucker neet, you better be using your own goddamn money for it.

Imagine being a parent trying to understand where their kid went wrong?

Walking in on your son being intimate with a doll who's eyes are always staring into the abyss.

Saitama walks up to you and says that he can punch your head in such a way that it causes no damage except permanent lobotomy. Said lobotomy makes you see your waifu in real life.
Do you accept his punch?

Why would Saitama be able to exist in real life to the point where he could perform a lobotomy on you but your waifu couldn't?

>muster the ability
You're making a big assumption here, namely that people with waifus would want to pursue a normal relationship if they could.

Unless I can feel her too, no.

Why do you care so much about society thinks of you? Do you also buy your anime?

I gave up 3D love life.

Nice false dichotomy. I have a waifu because I realize that an ideal, romantic or otherwise, can only exist in the unexperienceable noumenal realm, and that therefore love for any material being is inherently false and illusory. The only way to love when love and the objects of it are forms in the realm of ideals is to devote yourself to the daughters of that lofty realm. Anime, with its ability to construct humams as they should be with no neccesary qualitative relations to how they are, is literally the best thing to ever happen for being able to put into action idealist philosophy. Slaves of the material like can rot in their absurd filth as we transcend them to the realms above.

It's our judgemental society which is wrong, why conform? People should be free to do whatever they like, so long as it doesn't infringe on the happiness of others.

It infringes on the happiness of others because it means that there's one less beta cuck to provide for a flesh and blood woman and their eventual rotten offspring.

Not him but you should be careful with these kinds of arguments, they'll lead you down a road of self-righteousness and victimhood. Society is what it is. It doesn't owe you anything and you don't owe it anything.

>Imagine being a parent trying to understand where their kid went wrong?
Shouldn't have had kids on the first place then

This. Shit's fucked. Probably my fault, but whatever. This way is easier, happier, definitely better.

Patrician oral there my friend

Funnily enough, most women seem to want to provide for themselves these days.

Because I'm an active member of society?

I have a job, I have family, friends, and loved ones, I pay taxes, I go to restaurants and stores for food and necessities.

Sorry, I care about something that I actively participate in?

>I still torrent my anime kek.

I just assume all neets with waifu fetishes live with their parents because they would never be able to support their own lifestyle because they probably couldn't hold down a job if they can't function in normal society.

I knew of a former neet who got kicked out of his house because his parents didn't want to pay for his figure collection.

I don't know what happened to him after that - he stopped updating his facebook because his parents stopped paying his phone bills and he didn't have a computer to use - hell, I don't even know if he found somewhere to live after.

tl;dr - why do people give up on themselves and the idea of being a normal otaku?

>the only contribution youll ever make in this world is to kill yourself
Of course the normalfag troglodytes that can't understand waifuism judge their value as humans based on how well they slavishly "contribute" to a mindless society, and not on achieveing their own happiness for its own sake.

Why don't you just browse reddit instead then? You might be more at home there.

Exactly.

I don't exactly agree that society is right, but when given a chance to fit in and live comfortably or not fit in and have to live a life in secrecy or shame why choose the latter?

We as people don't owe society anything, but we shouldn't infringe upon it either.

Life is already hard af, why make it harder on yourself by fucking dolls and telling people on the internet how much love you have for a 2D Japanese cartoon character?

>I have a job, I have family, friends, and loved ones, I pay taxes, I go to restaurants and stores for food and necessities
And then why do you care if you have such a normal and happy life?
>Sorry, I care about something that I actively participate in?
is not like neets do any harm to your loved society.
Some people just weren't born to fit in and they resort to scapism and there's nothing wrong with that, is not like you're a serial killer.

Hm.

>why would they willingly deviate from society instead of trying to better themselves while existing within it?
It scares me that this is how collectivist, conformist normalfags actually think.

This post made me realize why God wanted to exterminate the Sodomites

That's a silly argument. Suppose someone out there is unhappy because they've no partner, you can't hold someone else out there who chose not to pursue 3D love as accountable, the relationship is so indirect.
What if a real, 3D romance would make me unhappy?

It's not about holding society accountable, I'm talking that ideologically people shouldn't be judged for doing what they enjoy if it doesn't hurt anyone else.

I've been having a real crisis and reading this post helped me with that, so thank you.

You misunderstood my post if you think it was in agreement with you normalfag. Not setting yourself as a victim towards society doesn't mean having to join it.