Shingeki no Kyojin

When and how will Annie return to the story.
Will the main cast survive Shiganshina?
Is Connie's throat a problem? Will Mikasa's shrapnel wound slow her down so much that she can't save someone? Is Sasha really just here for comic relief?

Find out next time, on Dragon Ball Z.

Other urls found in this thread:

pixiv.net/search.php?word=ベルサシャ&s_mode=s_tag_full
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I just want Bert to smile again.

Hi

Will Levi be dying any time soon, or is he marked as essential for the time being?

I want everyone to be happy.

>When and how will Annie return to the story.
Next arc. How will depend on how this arc goes.

>Will the main cast survive Shiganshina?
Everyone except for Sasha.

>Is Connie's throat a problem? Will Mikasa's shrapnel wound slow her down so much that she can't save someone? Is Sasha really just here for comic relief?
No, no, kind of.

Annie bad things beautiful etc etc

kek

>Everyone except for Sasha.
Silence yourself, swine.

You asked what will happen, not what I want to happen. Sasha a cute.

Why do you/people think Sasha will die?

She's shit.

Isayama said so.

Hush.

Me too. But molesters don't make people happy.

You know defaming somebody is also bad.

Given that the claims came down from the false queen, there might be a chance for peace between the Bertolt cult and practitioners of Ricoism.

I say you should make peace and form a grand church. Like the seven pointed star.

Lovepon?

This ain't Mayoiga.

So what's the next chapter gonna be about? More manlet recking MT or with the tables turned? Or will the chapter focus on the CT & AT fights?

The Who Scout will staunch Erwins bleeding long enough for Levi to reach him. Levi will want to use the Serum on him. Erwin will order Levi to use it on himself. Levi will agree and just as Erwin is about to loose conciousness, he will inject him. What would be better is if he takes him to the top of the wall, injects him and then throws him down into the district so that there's Eren and a feral Erwin vs Reiner and Bertolt

Fellow BS user, you here?

Yep.

I'll be livid if Erwin gets the serum.

Levi won't titanise because he would be breaking his promise to his dead friends. Erwin, so far as we know, made no such promise. Levi will see the value in Erwin as a titan and disobey orders to see that value recognised and made use of.
Erwin titan inbound.

This sounds pretty on point, and I hate that.

I don't want either of EL to get the serum if I had my way.

I just don't see the point in an Erwin titan anyway. Zeke already escaped and a mindless titan will only cause trouble, not fix it.

Why are you trying to defame the queen too? You're the one who helped her when she was exhausted.

>Zeke already escaped and a mindless titan will only cause trouble, not fix it.
Manlet is also eager to kill him now.

I'm uploading the album but actually you can just check the tag yourself since there isn't so many results yet it's more than I have. That's the only source I got mines. If you know some other artist from another platform, let me know.

pixiv.net/search.php?word=ベルサシャ&s_mode=s_tag_full

I'd say he can't die before the mysteries of the Ackerpower thing and Mikasas tattoo are solved but he's really pushing his luck at the moment.

>or is he marked as essential for the time being?
He's marked as fujobucks cashcow.

The manlet had his chance then he fucked up like the retard he is.

>only character who got an introductory chapter titled with his name
He's been essential since the beginning. Isayama even reaffirmed he's important.

Yeah I guess you're right. 4leg looks fast as fuck though, and manlet should be running out of gas soon.

I meant that Manlet gave up on the idea to use Zeke for the serum.

>the pigbert one
Kek. Alright I'll check these so I can rate them, but if you upload an album send a link anyway. There are only a couple in my folder with filenames that aren't from pixiv or Sup Forums and I don't really remember where I got them from, sorry.

>>only character who got an introductory chapter titled with his name
Actually YH also have chapters named after them.

That doesn't look like Sasha at all.

She's already dead inside her crystal.
Hopefully Jean dies. Connie's throat won't be an issue, and Mikasa's shrapnel will most likely hinder her somehow and result in either Jean saving her or her failing to save someone, fucking calling it. Sasha's a well developed side character that's used for comic relief, having her in SnK is refreshing considering how depressing it can be.

I meant he's the only character who had an introductory which also happened to be titled his name, but you're right.

>What would be better is if he takes him to the top of the wall, injects him and then throws him down into the district
That'd be fun, especially the throwing part.
But how do they plan to stop Erwin from attacing Eren? As long as BR still as fit as they are now, this plan could go wrong.

Eren will most likely use the coordinate.

It's been foreshadowed he will use it again soon anyway.

When?

How about that surviving redshirt? Would surely make a cute titan and can still jump off the wall by himself. Erwin might die before they reach the top.

All the focus on it prior to the basement expedition.

Indeed.

It's fine user. About album, I actually canceled it hoping you would approve as I posted above.

The false queen, is not the queen.
Someone pretending to be Historia framed me and tried to have me executed.

She is such a qt.

Yeah, if he wakes up in time and manages to use it before BR knocks him out again.

No idea what Isayama wants to do with NotJean.

Maybe he'll save manlet's life or something.

Come on now... You are being disrespectful and a cunt Rico.

It was Pixis, he's trying to get you killed.

Erwin would be the most handsome titan ever. I would want his titan cock inside me. Beautiful Erwin, human or titan.

>No idea what Isayama wants to do with NotJean.
Obviously to find Erwin, since manlet is after Zeke and the rest of them are inside the walls.

>a mindless titan will only cause trouble, not fix it.
That's why whatever is in the basement will turn him sane and into a full fledged shifter.

So long as Eren avoided him, he would be alright. Erwin would attack anyone. He doesn't even need to win, he would just need to provide ample distraction.

You're right, Erwin could die before then. If that's the case, Levi would probably want to titanise Mikasa or something.

You're not very nice.

Commander Pixis is a noble man and he would never do that.

I hope NotJean replaces Jean. He's much cuter.

Don't be silly! I mean this, 100%. My main Erwin fantasy is to have his eyebrows tickle my nipples after he's filled me with his seed to bear his Aryan children. He's so beautiful.

>NotJean finds Erwin who's still alive and well
>smothers him with a bloody jacket for killing all his friends
based NotJean

I really like you.

Agreed

NEIN!

Hopefully.

kek

I hope he sticks around and cucks real Jean with Hitch.

It's Boris. He's mad you stole his hair color in the anime.

Erwin needs to know that people love him.

I like Jean but I also support this.

I think the artist is a BYfag so I might have been mistaken when I saved it. I can notice a freckle if I squint hard enough.

Alright then, thanks anyway.

I j-just thought it was nice..

It's fine, Boris has a small dick so he's always insecure.

Manlet don't be so tsuntsun.

That's really not an okay thing to say!

Ok. Erwin, I love you.

Boris a shit.

Manlet pls.

You should really be nicer to people user. I barely know Boris, but you should be nicer!

Posting cuteness

Says the one that calls purest shingeki a molester.

You'll learn soon enough.

You are annoying as fuck Rico. Just shut up already.
>inb4 you're not nice

I was mislead by the false queen! I've already offered peace to the cult of Bort.
Ricoism teaches peace, purity and honour!

It's not that you're not nice, you're just as salty as this "ocean" that the boy Armin is always talking about.

It was adorable until it turned into ErwL

>Offered peace to bad touch Bort
You are dead to me.

That a shit twist

I will continue to post my cute Erwin and Levi collection.

Manlet and Erwin a shit.

yeh

We were mislead! In these trying times, we must make peace with our once enemies until we can resolve our differences.
I only offer peace to those of the cult, not Titan Shifters like Bort and Reiner. Eren was excused by Historia, so I have no quarrel with him.

My darling as a boy. He was such a sweet child.

>you're just as salty as this "ocean" that the boy Armin is always talking about.
KEK