Flying Witch
Bakuon
Big Order
HaiFuri
Sakamoto desu ga
Boku wa Hero Academy

Dropped tier:
everything else

Kiznaiver strangely slowly elevated itself from meh to AOTS and best Trigger show. Based Okada.

Gottem!
Spicy ass meme and samefag.

Wow, forced Kiznaiver appreciation is still happening? Most dropped that shit. Something can't be AOTS if it took 7-8 episodes for it to actually start getting good.

Kiznaiver recent ark is Trigger/Okada self insert - Maki is Okada, can write, and Ruru is Trigger - can draw (and is dead after the sales of this show)

Jojo and Kabaneri is the only things that will be remembered after the season ends

It was a disappointing season honestly.

>Kiznaiver being anything other than low tier

It's also still not good despite what Sup Forums tries to tell you.

But it can. Same way RDG was AOTS.

Most shows dont have any substance to improve over the course of run. Good shows build up their story and develop their characters, thus becoming more interesting as they go.

I hope you're not implying that Kiznaiver is exactly that.

Out of the episodes aired this week, Kiznaiver one was by far the best one. And so was last weeks.

Show still can go wrong, seeing different arks - but it really picked up since start. It looks gorgeous, is well directed and overall very enjoyable. Then again, maybe you are not old enouth yet to be sentimental to be able to enjoy it fully,

Woudnt bet on AOTS truly yet - both Kuromukuro and Macross still can outdo it, and even Haifuri is still in the running (also far behind): but for now its most enjoyable show. I would go as far to call it best Trigger show so far, but only because i preffer the Okada characterization more to style over substance of their other shows.

>Kiznaiver
Flop

>Kuromukuro
Flop

>12-Sai. Chicchana Mune no Tokimeki
Flop

>maybe you are not old enouth yet to be sentimental to be able to enjoy it fully
>Okada tweenie melodramatic angst shit

Oh god yes. This is golden.

Thanks for confirming my point

I still can't fathom the idea that there are people out there that actually rate that bitch hack.

I don't even know why she got as popular as she is now since more than half the shit she has worked on has been a major flop.

>(and is dead after the sales of this show)
You are retarded.

And one should care because?

12-sai is very niche aimed litterally at 12yo girls, hardly BD sales are its main goal - its to promote the manga.

Kuromukuro is actually doing good in BD sales and was funded by Netflix and Toyama anyway, so PA Works is in the plus anyway.

Kiznaiver could do better, but than again its not like theres potential for second season so why care. Btw Kiznaiver is co-funded by Crunchyroll

I'm sorry I can't empathize with trope-ridden stereotypical characters seemingly more nuanced than they originally appeared. It's such a great concept except for when Okada pulls it out of her ass almost every fucking time with such amazing subtlety and natural characterization.

Because she is the litterally only scriptwriter in industry that can and dares write humane characters with actual emotions and inner world. That said thats skill untypical for anime and pretty much belongs in TV dramas, but for a change its welcome - though sometimes she can be too melodramatic.

Compared to litterally everyone else writing characters she is a fucking Shakespear. Writing plot is not necessarily her strength though.

Its ok. Age fix it. Someday you`ll be old, senile and sentimental and enjoy the perfect execution of emotional scenes genuinely and of all season feel most about show about 12yo girl in innocent love.

>Aquarion EVOL was a disaster
>Black Rock Shooter was shit
>M3 was dead on arrival
>AKB0048 2nd cour was garbage
>IBO was one of the worst Gundam's in recent times
>Toradora's dialogue and interactions were horrendous
>Kiznaiver is boring meandering garbage

What a fucking fantastic writer.

That's not how it works senpai. Netflix, Toyama and Crunchyroll aren't just throwing money at PA/Trigger out of good faith. They expect a return in their investments. Sure, both studios aren't losing much even if their shows flop, at least not right now, but let's see if they get to work with them again in the near future.

Personally the one that hurts the most is AKB0048 second half.

B-but muh realistic human emotions!

Kiznaiver AOTS really?

Did you really drop Joker Game OP? That shit is fucking great.

Joker Game is my AOTS, Everything else is okay.
Dropped Kuromukuro - SoL mecha type shit is awful I want crazy shit when I watch mecha.

At least Wixoss was nice.

>SPOOKY GHOST FUCKING EVERYBODY UP
Welp. Never mind.

IBO was average and middle of the pack. Foh.

Evol was Kawamori, blame him.
Black Rock Shooter TV was great.
M3 had great characters and shit plot.
AKB0048 is once again Kawamori.
IBO she barely did anything.
Toradora was great, but not quite her achivement, just good adaptation.

You forgot the actual good shows she made:
Anohana - which actually made her known and popular
Hanasaku Iroha - another iconic great show
Nagi no Asukara - probably her best show so far
Wixoss - which is Madoka done right

Others are mainly adaptations, where her work influenced them, but most were delegated.

Her first proper defining work would be True Tears - adaptation of eroge, but where she had free reign, thus letting her do her emotional stuff for first time.

This season we have two Okada shows:
Mayoiga - where she is merely a hired worked adapting story composde by other, and it is seen though her touches are present

and Kiznaiver - her original work, which is pretty fantastic (especially in comparison to Mayoiga)

>Mayoiga
>Good tier

>That's not how it works senpai.
Please be less ignorant. In case of Netflix and Toyama thats exactly how it is - Netflix trows money at it, since it intends to air it in bulk exclusively, the BDs will be released only after that in October this year earliest.

Toyama is not involved in profits - they pay for touristic advertisement. They did before with True Tours mini-series by PA Works. Similarly other preffectures were involved in their past series - i.e. Hanasaku was partly funded by locals for hotsprings advertisement, and Eccentric Family was fucking funded by Kyoto itself. PA Works know how to get those deals, and its part of their bussiness model.

CR involvement in Kiznaiver though is likely small though, and might be in exchange for streaming rights and maybe (if at all) small profit margin. They arent exactly big player there.

As said before, Kuromukuro is anything but flopping - its doing well, but even if it were, PA Works still secure. Kiznaiver situation is worse, but its also co-funded by two major japanese broadcaster companies and aniplex - so if there would be losses, its not Trigger that would feel them - Trigger itself is part of commity not by itself, but represented by Ultra Super Pictures holding company. That said - there is some Aniplex buck invested into Kiznaiver advertisement - Pixiv action, some Tokyo and TV ads etc. so at least Aniplex wants this show to be success in some way

>As said before, Kuromukuro is anything but flopping

Joker Game is ok, but not my cup of tea. Was pretty boring for first 5 episodes - its kind of story i just preffer to read books of instead of anime medium.

Kuromukuro most looks like Rinne no Lagrange. So far striking good balance in mecha/sol/character development aspect and it being two cour series is big plus. Not "crazy" indeed though - its good though for once seeing non edgy relaxed mecha show where almost no one dies.

It started out great, but lost most of its steam and now one dont really expect big surprises from it and calmly enjoying the ride.

AOTS
re zero

good tier
kiznaiver
gundam
jokers game
boku no hero
jojo
KUROMUKURO
Kabaneri
Sakamoto desu ga
dropped tier
big order
macross

this has been a pretty good season

>AOTS:
>Kiznaiver

Found the trigger hipster

That would be fags that unironically pretend Luluco is fun

Well it is compared to Kiznaiver.

horribly average season of anime

i wish i was retarded enough to enjoy anne happy

It;s not my AOTS but its still really good. The character interactions and overall style make it enjoyable for me.

AOTS: Big Order
Most entertaining: Big Order
Best OST: Big order
Highest art value: big order

Good tier: kabaneri, boku no hero academia
Shit tier: kuromukuro, mayoiga

everything else dropped

AOTS: Unironically Mayoiga because it's enjoyable as fuck
Good tier: Sakamoto (The manga is better for me though)
Okay tier: Kiznavier
Luluco
Don't watch the rest

No one here is watching Haifuri?

Aside from the shitty CG and the infodump overload in episode 6, Mayoiga has been pretty damn good and interesting. I especially like the OST.

> No wise magical negro of the book to guide the mc other than Re: Zero.
All of your choices for anime of the season are shit. You can't believe to have an AOTS without a wise magical negro.

>AOTS
Flying Witch

>Excited every week
Kiznaiver
Mayoiga
Tanaka-kun

>Good
Macross
Ass Class 2
Kuma Miko
Bakuon
Sakamoto

>Dropped
Habanero and the Spooky Train Ride
Anne Happy
Haifuri

>I'll watch it eventually
Re Zero (just kind of burnt out by "sucked into the game world" shows)
Boku no Pico Academia

>AOTY
Re:Zero

>worth watching
Netoge
Tanaka-kun
Flying witch
Luluco

>meh
Mayoiga
Joker Game

>dropped