Reminder: Lauren Southern is Jewish

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iGJkf4BLxTw
webmshare.com/vgbL5
youtube.com/watch?v=V054eqVFaXs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Reminder. More attacks on Lauren Southern on this site indicate she's not jewish.

I don't think he's awake at this hour, but we can hope.

Reminder: Finland always defeats commies

Sure thing, (((kiwi shill)))

youtube.com/watch?v=iGJkf4BLxTw

webmshare.com/vgbL5

Thank you for helping spread the evidence that LS is not in fact jewish.

if her sister is part jew, i don't wanna be right

edit/photoshop, nose is straight.

>ywn smell her pits in bed while listening to her husky voice
Just end me senpai

FUCK OFF

I want to breed her ass

It's time to take the Anglo Pill Sup Forums.
These Jews and Anglos are a problem.

All kiwis are poofters

>JessSouthern14
>JessSouthern18
uhhhhh I'm worried about you user...

>being this obsessed with a coal burning whore

imagine getting paid to do nothing but sit on Sup Forums making awful threads all day. It must be nice

bitch got a small mouth and fucked up speech
Imagine being a fucking leaf

Stay tuned for more Anglo-Pills. We will expose all their e-celeb controlled opposition figures like Lauren Southern and Richard Spencer.

These people are frauds sent to hijack Western Populism.

>This level of shilling, despite her going further and further right

why does she seem so old?
she looks almost 40 and has the voice of someone who has been smoking for twice as long

I like this conspiracy theory more than the satanic Duginist cult shit, keep it up insane person
>implying this looks 40

She's not jewish you filthy israeli PR kike with a kiwi VPN. A plan to kill all of the jews is underway as we speak. You will get your turn

There he is

Too much partying, many such cases!

shes probably a lesbian

The shills, beta orbiters and neocons have no argument for supporting her when challenged. This type of thin defense will soon be dismantled.

It's only a matter of time. Her supporters follow because "muh dik". So, it's absurd to think LS and this British / Israeli psyops won't be smashed.

>hey goy, check out this childless cam-whore

This has never been done before.

yes, she looks like a 40-year-old desperately trying to appear young there

>Goes further and further right
>Joins Identitary Movement
>Muh she a jew

I swear to fucking god in one week people will call the identitaries a jewish psy-ops because one of them once smelled the same air as a guy with a Jewish 8th Generation cousin.

What is this neocon shit? She is more friendly to the alt-right than neocons ffs

HERE WE GO. YOU'VE GONE AND SUMMONED HIM, OP.

Is that really her sister?

Yes, and she's older than Lauren despite looking younger

She looks like the female version of Donald Rumsfeld. She totally looks like she could be his granddaughter.

No fucking way! She's way hotter.

You're the 17-year-old Finnish kid who was murdered in the previous thread. You were put in your place within 3 posts... that is how empty your stance is.

My vocabulary alone confuses you. A number of words I use literally hurt your brain. I recognize this by your continued emotional knee-jerk reactions.

Do you believe I cannot speak like you? Do you believe I cannot lower myself to your level?

You LS orbiters can and will be smashed within 7 days.

You have no idea who you're dealing with now. We are the New Right. The original American Populist. Everything you know came from us. Not these e-celebs plagiarizing our work.

You're a dumb kid who watches YouTube. That's all.... enough is enough.

Finnish autism saving Lauren southern while destroying crapped.com. What's not to like?

My God. The lengths some of you fucking losers go is incredible. This is obviously photoshopped. Fuck off troll.

>tfw people spent money on an 80 page double spaced pamphlet

Do you sometimes have... Sexual thoughts about her? Fantasies?

Let's talk about them, let's explore them together. :)

This type of shit is so cringeworthy.

Man, some of you are just cancerous.

Link to previous thread?

You sound mentally ill. Delusions of grandeur.

Hey that flag of yours. Is pirate a country? I want to live in pirate. Do you having parrot? Is ship having jolly roger too? Are you search for treasures buried?

You've crossed the line... now you have the full power of the New Right focusing on you. Lauren Southern and the Alt-Right psyop will be taken down.

Nothing but neocons rebranding themselves.

Fuck off degenerate

I just want to help you.

So the obsession is not so intense, and perhaps work on removing the obsession.

I'll post it myself because that guy is insane and that thread makes him look even more unhinged

Your Jewish characteristics are showing for all to see.

We're just getting warmed up kid. You've been monitored the entire time.

Only thing I'm obsessed with is the truth and I don't need to cure that.

Reminder that there wouldn't be such a huge disinformation campaign on Lauren if she wasn't doing something right.

Lovely digits of truth. God bless you Finnbro.

You are married to the truth while others are just pumping and dumping her. She's a great lay but that's about it.

Some dumb finnish kid believes he can take on American Populism. Kid, you have no idea who we are or whats going on. Your entire reality and identity isbased off these YouTube e-celebs who wouldn't even be here if it wasn't for us.

You fanboy mindless emotional faggot.

Post her thighs or get the fuck off my board.

What is the truth?

You're a duped virgin that's all. A white nigger "muh diking" after Jewish bait.

We are the original American Populist. Who the fuck are you?

You don't know America.
You don't know our politics.
You don't know who we are.

You're fucking with the wrong people, kid.

Just a reminder about OP - 1 post by this ID

>dyes hair blonde

>claims to hate Feminazis
>worships a literal bra burner

TOP KEK!!!

Who is "we"?
Depends what we're talking about
Who is "we"?

Send in Lauren Southern to protect the Anglosphere from these American Populist.

>Depends what we're talking about

>Only thing I'm obsessed with is the truth and I don't need to cure that.

When you say, you're obsessed with the truth...

What did you mean by that?

Does it involve.... Laura Southern??

>Who is "we"?
I have announced 5 times. Three times in this thread, and two times in the previous. You are low IQ. Do you read this? Your IQ is hovering at 100 on a good day.

The New Right (Old Right), Eurosceptics, Paleo-Conservatives.

All entities you have never heard of until just now. I recommend you shut your fucking face kid.

American Populist are decades ahead of what you can even comprehend inside your limited knowledge.

Already, I am forced to reduce my vocabulary just to communicate to you.

It means whenever I see people spreading falsehoods on Sup Forums I call them out. And it doesn't matter if it's falsehoods about Lauren Southern or Jared Taylor or Millennial Woes or anyone else I like.

All of your posts are hot air that doesn't mean anything. This is getting boring. Make an argument or fuck off retard.

Guess I was wrong.

Will you fuck off?

So are you saying Laura isn't the only person where you will quickly defend them in any thread that you see?

Where are the other memes about you for these other people??

no

based jew con artist

>I like
Again, you're an emotional child looking for identity. You found that identity on YouTube.

You took the Jew bait. Now you will learn the hard way. Nothing more to it.

You have been warned. Your ego and emotions are female oriented. You refuse to listen like a woman. So now you will suffer and be betrayed for your foolish egoism.

based trick man uniting the jew masons in Cali

>So are you saying Laura isn't the only person where you will quickly defend them in any thread that you see?
Of course not. Jared Taylor, Tara McCarthy, Millennial Woes, BlackPigeonSpeaks, The Golden One, Red Ice, RageAfterStorm, James Allsup, Richard Spencer. Those come to mind right away

Fuck your mother

It's more than just Jews. The Anglos and Jews are working together to hijack American Populism.

It cannot be worded any simpler than this. If that puts your mind into a frantic fit, then you're not a logical individual, but instead an emotional one.

Sadly idiots here are too thick to realize thats a photoshopped photo in OP's post.

>every post is nothing but flowery bullshit totally based on irrational or emotional arguments
>I'm the one who is female oriented

Really made me think

I admire your work

I don't care. I don't judge a person by an unexplained thread on 4/pol/ made of 5 words and a modified image.

I listen to people and make my mind up completely regardless to what I read on a website.

>pls post cameltoe

ALL THE ATTACKS ON OP ARE IDENTICAL TO JEWISH ATTACKS. SEE This is how the Jews rage.

The fact that you can name more e-celebs than I can name friends is fucking pathetic.

You are literal untermensch.

Spencer BTFOs jews all the time

youtube.com/watch?v=V054eqVFaXs

it's called vocal fry -- all the jappy average white girls talk like this. you anons need to get out of your house, 70% of girls in college look like her

You have less than 9 friends? Wew. I'm not going to call that pathetic but you shouldn't be trying to call others pathetic, buddy.

True

Her face is really unaesthetic. 2/10 would not bang.

Friends dont include your social media shabbos bots, fuckboy finnfag. Go post some more meaningless pics to get likes like the woman that you are.

I got it, anglos are da real jews. Now do you have anything else of interest to say?

You have said absolutely nothing in this entire thread. On the other side, I have given 350 years of history.

It is clear who the shill and child is here.

Your vocabulary is nigger tier, as well as your energy levels. It is clear you are lazy with your simple 4-word replies at this time.

You are child who thinks he understands American Politics. LOL, get real.

This faggot says "flowery" when he is subbed to every Jewish controlled e-celeb on YouTube. Wow.... yeah boy, you got retard down great.

Uh oh.. now you have smoloko on your ass. LOL, you dumb little faggot eceleb watching Finnish punk. You have no idea who you're talking too.

I respect your grind.

she has practically no vocal fry whatsoever
her voice is just deep

t. literal flaming faggot

A shekel for the good goyim.

I'm more worried that Brittany Pettibone is getting closer to (((civic))) rather than White Nationalist she usually is.
It's Laurens influence. Lauren's set her up with a guy aswell.

The fuck is this gay shit?

>You have no idea who you're talking too.
I'm starting to think it's a kike