Haifuri Episode 7

Discuss.

I'm hardly an expert, but wouldn't diving around a shipwreck that you know nothing about like this be extremely dangerous?

It's done in rescue operations, but sending divers in is dangerous. A diver died while working on the shipwreck of Cosca Concordia for one.

I'm going to marry Shiro

>There are people who couldn't identify a Kongo class battleship from the bridge superstructure alone

really?

>Girls, it's been a long war, it's been a tough war. You've fought bravely, proudly for your country. You're a special group. You've found in one another a bond that exists only in combat, among sisters. You've shared cabins, held each other in dire moments. You've seen death and suffered together. I'm proud to have served with each and every one of you. You all deserve long and happy lives in peace.

Before you correct me and say that it's a battlecruiser, the nip called it as such and I will stick with that reclassification.

WASSUP FICKI FICKI

>Discuss.
You first.

Haifuri Hiei > KanColle Hiei > Arpeggio Hiei

>bad visuals
>garbage characters
>retarded plot
GuP's special needs little sister is a mess. Sad.

>it's a Mike episode

>they see your ship

Aww they should've kept Mashiro lost somewhere in the deck and dedicated the next episode to a "search and rescue" shenanigans featuring Mike and her crews.

Something like the movie Poseidon.

Is English even your third language?

At this rate Musashi will be the final boss, because the girls are always distracted by sidequests.

Shame, because I was expecting Musashi to be the mid-boss.

Shiro needs to receive a penis to eliminate her bitchy attitude.

Well we know who the villain is now.

Unfortunately, Mike's idea of a family only includes females.

She is indeed rubbish.

She probably just doesn't like cats.

QUALITY

More shots of Marikouji, Absolutely lovely.

Mike will beat the friendship into her.

I'd normally complain about slideshows, but this time it's okay.

I haven't really been following this since Episode 3.
How yuri is it?

Other than maybe Mike and Moka you'd need the goggles pretty bad.

How about the silent girl and the genki/boyish torpedo girl?

WEW

They're going to fucking tease us with a 5 second scene of Musashi doing absolutely nothing in the fog, except to look menacing.

But every episode will be about the Harekaze girls dicking around and getting distracted by sidequest of the week.

>Ulithi Atoll
They are getting pretty far from base. Do you think they're gonna chase the Musashi to the Philippines where she historically sank, or to Guadalcanal because MUH IRONBOTTOM SOUND?

When they showed us the last shot of Musashi in episode 4 we saw it in episode 5, so if the last shot of this episode was the Musashi then we should also see it next episode. They mentioned how the Musashi was getting close to the mainland.

Shouldn't it be other way around?

wow that may be the ugliest foot I have ever seen in all of 2D

Nowhere close to Ironbottom Sound yet. They have a significant way to go. Harekaze can reach Truk by next episode, maybe.

>captain screams and cowers from lighting
Why is she the captain again?

>highschool girl traumatized by childhood memory
You should ask Yamcha that

Luck.

Half a season is plenty of time to get to Ironbottom Sound. Don't tell me you expect them to confront Musashi before the final/penultimate episode?

How many penises were inspected that day?

I don't expect the Harekaze to get to Sibuyan Sea, Jake.

I thought this show was nice earlier, but now I am just getting upset.

This is why women should never be allowed onto a naval vessel, they are completely incompetent and care about petty things more than they should to the point that it affects the voyage

>inb4 they reference Leyte Gulf and Taffy 3

I wonder what it feels like to have salt water shot into your ass and pussy

They are kids in training.

Alright, be honest, would any of you feel the temptatiom to have a sniff?

You really think too highly of male if you think that we aren't petty. Nips brutally punish their own sailors for discipline yet they are totally incompetent in damage control, leading to disastrous results during the war, where ships that could've made it didn't get to go back home, and hundreds of sailors go down to the bottom of the Pacific.

By the way, you kind of make Francesco Schettino on Costa Concordia and the whole crew of MV Sewol sound even worse than highschool girls, faggot.

>Implying it's not going to end with the reinforcement from the US arriving as the calvary and it's Taffy 3 with the newly developed prototype airplanes.

Mike pls

You and your fucking fetish belong in /d/

It's normal for fags who never worked at sea. New sailors can do shit so retarded it makes your brain hurt.

Which part?

No they're all ugly.

Mike only thinks of Shiro as a friend. Her only love is Moka.

>inb4 last episode the american carrier fleets arrive and every girl dies due to Hellcat/Helldivers

Cute!

>hellcats/helldivers
they don't exist. Nice fanfiction.

Come on , dont be a nerd, Hiei's bridge had a much different profile from her sister's, if anything it looks more like a Yamato class.

For now.

That pic looks disgusting

>implying the US didn't ban them on Japan
>implying the cause for the sinking of Tokyo wasn't the third nuke

These two are hilarious.

Trashy.

>implying

Let me guess, hooyah?
I'd sniff the tan one's.

Dude, The Yamato class were the biggest and most powerful battleships ever made, how is that the Musashi being the final boss is disappointing to you?

That's an unwomanly way to sit

Isn't rain salty too?

user chan kuro just want to hug shiro

Just because Hiei was used as a way to prototype the bridge of the Yamato doesn't mean that you get a free pass as you can clearly identify the Type 94 fire director visible in plain sight there.

No buy my cum is

Spot the saboteur in that pic, probably the mermaids didnt came to rescue her family when she was young son now she hates them and want to destroy them from inside

Are you retarded? Is this a serious question?

>A FUCKING CAT

These two need to be thrown overboard.

Her parents are behind the virus

How are the sales for this show?

That's some bad fucking pollution you're living with, user.

Remember all the hype for this show?
>Oh man what a dark twist
>Oh this actually got serious
>Oh man someone's going to die
>I'M THE CAPTAIN OF THIS SHIP

And here we are. Fucking hell.

Decent bait

>mmm what'cha saaaay mm that you only meant weeeell

Thank God nothing of this happened.
Threads would be unbearable.

Nobodies did die though. Mike's parents for one.

It's getting more serious. This episode had much less SoL than usual, and Kuro is plotting a mutiny and shit.

Like I said dont be a nerd, to the untrained eye that does not mean anything

I just want cute mermaids doing cute mermaids things.

Dont remind me
I thought we were going to have political deals, a coup, WW3, all with a training school getting caught in the middle of it

Then all of sudden
>MIND CONTROL HAMSTERS LMAO

Why is there a Bismarck Sea in New Guinea?

What hypocrite. Mind control hamster is bothersome yet Costa Concordia is a-ok to you!

There are no males around. Why would they care?

>mmm whatcha saaaaay? mmm that you only meant weeeeeell? 'course you did mmm whatcha saaaaay?

German protectorate of German New Guinea

No this series is not going nowhere. Any resemblance of a serious story was thrown out the window the second mind controlling hamsters came into the picture.

I still had hop and was thinking the supply ships that came for them were going to invade their ship and murder them in person, but nope.

You fags were just stupid. Nobody died in YuYu either.

>I still had hop and was thinking the supply ships that came for them were going to invade their ship and murder them in person, but nope.
Ow, the edge.

>going nowhere

The most popular movie franchise of all time has space microbes that give you magic powers.

What the fuck are you idiots complaining about?

Not even nobodies die in YuYuYu though. Not the case in Haifuri as of this episode.