Its time

Its time to escape the grasp of those who control us, the power hungry elite. Its happening soon. Soon, they will push it too far and we will discover what it truly means to be human, at last.
This is a trigger for a set of events.
Reality is strange, and what most people commonly accept today would have sounded ridiculous back then.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iOk6HB609po
youtube.com/watch?v=FN7r0Rr1Qyc
youtube.com/watch?v=iO46HdK3fzc
spiritsciencecentral.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=CYqGdMKzwbg
youtube.com/user/TheSpiritScience/videos
youtube.com/watch?v=jfFTT3iz740
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Why is there another post saying that a bomb will go off in NYC on the 25th?

You can never be sure how it all plays out, timelines are constantly going left, right, and imperceivable directions. You can be sure that we will have a good ending though. There are so many people willing for it. Enacting faith on reality.

I'm ready to break out of the matrix.

I just hope people are safe. Ty based user

1:11
11:11
2:22
3:33
4:44
5:55

bump i think ppl should see this.

in 3hrs and 33min? a false flag? any proof youre not a LARP?

When you begin to see these numbers, you keep seeing them. Eventually, they will lead you to the truth. We are all living in a bubble. An artificial world. The real world is still this place, just without the same rules and characteristics.

Lets do that again!, Shall we?
Chaos? Check!
Justified Ancients of MuMu? Check!
3am Eternal? Check!

>Hits play button
>3:33

I have been seeing 11.11 for a few years. Somehow I get a sense of peace and thank an angel that there are PTB looking out for us. Silly?

When you switch over to the clock for some unknown reason, for it to be repeating numbers, and you keep doing this day after day, it feels real. Especially when you wake up in the middle of the night.

>power hungry elite
That's a funny way to spell Occultist Jews.

What is silly? Just because reality works in a strange way, a way that goes against your currently underdeveloped logic, doesn't mean its any less real. Many people have gone through this dilemma, but reality always catches up with them.

yeah i get it - synchronicity.
My question is will it be WW3 and whatever the events are, when will they begin?

No, if it ever gets that far, intervention will occur.
Within 10-20 years it will get to a significant, and subjectively, tangible point.

But don't worry, when the unfortunate events lay their last breath, we will recover extremely quick.

If you aren't 40+, and make sure you survive, you will see a better world.
If not, you'll see it from the place after this.

It's ok. We are eternal. Suffering ends eventually.

energy can neither be created nor destroyed.

Kantbot is that you?

Whoever or whatever you are referring to is not me.

This guy youtube.com/watch?v=iOk6HB609po

my spidey sense is tingling

True.

Best advice is to keep one foot in reality and the other out of the matrix. You'll go insane if you don't.

In Lak'ech Ala K'in. Stay safe now.

:)

it can only be changed from one form to another.

>15:15

I am not afraid to realize the truth. I have moved past it. I have moved past a lot of things that serve no purpose in our moment.

>22:11:11

The time for ascension is upon us

Its already happening!

Like I said, once you begin seeing them, they keep coming.

Thread theme.

youtube.com/watch?v=FN7r0Rr1Qyc

youtube.com/watch?v=iO46HdK3fzc

I always see 9:11 and 11:34.

Been seeing 3:33 daily for last few weeks, really gets me wondering

wat
>this thread
2:22

Any prediction what's going to happen next and where the site will next be?

You're right about the intervention, problem is, I actually see the intervention coming, which means the war might be inevitable, it needs to happen, no matter how swift it occurs, even if it's just 1 day or 2.
Evading that event might actually prolong the timeline and lead the world to somewhere even less acceptable, we don't need another broken path, we can do things properly with all the momentum we have now.

>ascension
>567

It has already begun

the fuck does this mean
>literal nigger thread

this is what they don't want you to know
spiritsciencecentral.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=CYqGdMKzwbg
youtube.com/user/TheSpiritScience/videos

read the dhammapda also

>wat

I can lead you out if you want

Thats a good one. This one is too. youtube.com/watch?v=jfFTT3iz740

me too user, me too

Can't wait.

everyone has their "times"

I was born at 8:14 and also weight 8 lbs 14 oz.
Also I was born on july 22. 8+14=22

Come user, you may join us in the next world

I do catch 11:11 from time to time.

pic related?

>22:22:27

lol and would you look at I turned 27 this year.

>8
Yes user, the truth always finds its way to us

What is this

4 8 15 16 23 42

See

38?

What is this

Is that shroom

It's a shrrom. He was hinting at inner earth. The poles are the entrances.

Feather is a classic I wish everyone knew. Great music never died, it just became much harder to find.

No

then it's gotta be 83

Time to "lvl" up!

allow me to test your retarded faith, but you faggots are just getting riled up about numbers
Yes, there's the shit about recurring number having meaning and dates & times predicting the behavior of people. It's the same as astrology.
I won't say astrology is completely fucking stupid and neither will i say numerology is stupid, but people such as yourselves are on the verge of a (as of recent) untapped religion/cult, and these things never seem to go well

What can you say to that besides some vague optimistic bullshit? I hope numerology is accurate, and it seems hard to fabricate due to it's randomness, but it can be corrupted none the less. How to prevent this,,,

QuickRundown?

just letting you know I just came across this thread at precicley 3:33

THOSE DIGITS THO!

>me too user, me too
twice a day for years....11 11

As ice begins to mold
the green we once behold
A change a season
within all of our own reasons
Will turn the pages of nature
illuminating our eye's and waking those whom are blind

Look up Hitler Hollow Earth and like New Swabia, Agartha. Admiral Byrd. There's a lot of info out there.

What the hell does it have to do with hitler

He had a fucking base in Antartica. New Swabia was a portion of Antartica controlled by Germany. You need to realize he had a whole division of people dedicated to the occult and discovering the mysteries of our world.

>Is that shroom
It looks to be an edible type. Most likely a button mushroom...Aka portabella. It does not look like any psychoactive fruit. No purple bruising, and the color of the cap is too pale.

t: former amateur mycologist.

We will find the weak link, right Sup Forums?

>How to prevent this,,,

Stronger intention

so what are you going? find hilter?

guys plz realize- it began a long while ago.

the phrase that Bush uttered 'war on terror' was the quiet start and we are now witnessing a true culmination of events and many parties trying to act like they arent panicking.

the constitution has been pretty abolished since JFK died.

We The People. When do we stand up for our country?

I see it user
Do you?

He's not at the inner earth at the moment, he's already here.

Is this specific to the US?
It doesn't seem synchronize with the rest of the world yet.
Localized?

Listen you numskulls, I need to get my parents moved out their house. Once I do that I will crash the stock markets with my psychic energy, promise.

checked. WE ALL BLEED THE SAME RED BLOOD OF PATRIOTS. We've gotta united put parties aside and take back our country.

what the acutal fuck is this

this is now irrefutible evidence of some sort of TIME TRAVEL

this weak must fear the strong meme has seriously only existed since 2012ish with that whole sam hyde thing million dollar extreme

this is a recent thing

>A LARP so lazy it says nothing.

SAGE

what's the significance of this card? What's it represent to us?

Ragnarök

If our fake reality is indistinguishable from real reality what's the difference?

>the weak link
>the weak must fear the strong

Conspiracy theories are critically dependent on equivocating x as y, then stating there can be no other possible explanation.

i am not entirely sure

maybe it revolves around MDE getting canceled or something

but this is very weird this meme is a recent thing

it's so uncanny

You are begin to understand user