Drawfag Thread 1797

Drawfag Thread 1797

second rarfag's files until thread 1789:mediafire.com/?85454fj6ic8ui4p
mediafire.com/?cekrxo0kyd542ku

Draw Friends Booru!
drawfriends.booru.org/

Please help a little by tagging and uploading pics!
Tag list of artists and colorists: pastebin.com/J0dJ6gtn

Missed a delivery or sudden 404? desustorage.org/a/
Drawfaggin' references and tablet guide: docs.google.com/document/d/1r76FugZ2pZIE74LdSEBMwGJ7HxweawNdoGrNT6hrOfs/edit

Previous Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/DUxjW
my.mixtape.moe/akkgwk.jpg
pixiv.net/member.php?id=9126426
i.imgur.com/ukDzb5L.gif
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2303256?tags=parent:2303256
i.imgur.com/Ppv8bnr.png
i.imgur.com/G0MTbIR.jpg
i.imgur.com/e3oXapD.jpg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Thank christ, I had a thread prepped and ready to go before I encountered a captcha error.

Requesting a version of the center image that features Tamamo Cat and Ruler instead.

Requesting Yamagishi Yukako from Jojo part 4 doing the yandere trance face

Requesting finishing and colors for this Nep Anchira.
Anchira refs: imgur.com/a/DUxjW
Neptune ref: my.mixtape.moe/akkgwk.jpg

Please and thanks a lot in advance.

Requesting Ayumi putting her/an headband on Mitsuhiko and him blushing
Or just him wearing it if you have trouble drawing characters interacting

Leaving this as an anchor so I don't miss the delivery

Requesting anything funny or lewd involving Sophia.

Requesting Mashiro (High School Fleet) somehow accidentally getting her whole ponytail cut off. (She has bad luck)

requesting a thick kid chichi.

Requesting this scene with Tai as Zero and Sora as Iris

Requesting Luluco dressed as Captain Tylor please.

Pepipopo is streaming on picarto at the moment......

Requesting the Aquarions, lead by Logos (sword wielder) fighting against the Ryvius and Vital Guarder in an apocalyptic showdown.

Requesting Skarbrand and Ein Graze doing something manly and cool.

You're samefagging is really REALLY obvious dude. You're art is nice though.

Requesting Pitz dressed as Batman and Ai-kun dressed as Superman, bonus points if Beargguy looks like Doomsday.

Not to complicate things further but there's always those kinds of fans that don't think things through and makes it sound like they're the artist advertising.

If that makes any sense

Okay, Pepipopo.

Even the request he's doing right now is his own, man. His art is good but he needs to take requests from the thread. And, you know, lurk.

actually i was doing adult chichi and i am not the one who requested the other chichi but whatever.......

>tfw you find the pixiv of the guy who drew this

Requesting Mirai Andou in her electric demon mode dressed as Cole MacGrath from inFamous, grinding power lines.

Eiha and some thick tentacles

Requesting Tamamo eating some spaghetti & meatballs.
Requesting pov things with her, like cuddling with her, taking cozy naps. Eating her cooking, drinking alcohol with her.

The idea of nyotaimori doesn't sound bad.

Requesting Nero as an armored musclegirl with huge tits. Midriff and abs preferred.

someone help me where does blazh post his art

Requesting Goku and Raditz from Dragon Ball, ether as kids or teens, with both their tails out, spending some brotherly love time together. And keep Raditz's long hair, and their tails wrapped around each others tail.

pixiv.net/member.php?id=9126426
I just ran a delivery I got from him through SauceNao.

thanks

No problem.

Mayura from Sousei no Onmyouji having issues with her big breasts in the gym outfit.
i.imgur.com/ukDzb5L.gif

Requesting Goku and Raditz from Dragon Ball, ether as kids or teens, with both their tails out, spending some brotherly love time together. And keep Raditz's long hair.

Heaven's hole with a bit enlarged breasts swollen from a build-up of milk, inviting - sensually begging - to suck on her breasts to ease the pain.

Requesting Ougi giving a sleevejob.

Gumi driving a flamingo pink Cadillac and wearing aviators
SeeU in the passenger seat could be nice

Requesting Hinata waddling down a hallway towards the bathroom with her pants/panties around her ankles holding a roll of TP and looking really embarrassed.

Requesting Galko-chan wearing the outfit on the right, only the top is dripping wet and see-through.

Requesting little Ushio Okazaki as shipgirl Ushio, with mom Nagisa as new girl Oyashio.

Requesting any 2 girls of your choice performing a navel kiss. Who it is is up to the drawfag. You're also free to suggest possible candidates for this.

Some suggestions:
Lovepon and Narna (Mayoiga)
Kirino and Ayase (Oreimo)
Suzuka-hime (Super Robot Wars) and Merry (Yumekui Merry)
Muse and Salama (Amaburi)

Requesting more source and adaptation versions of girls together

Requesting anything with the Chaikas from Chaika and the Biblioprincesses from Dantalian like tea party or reading

Requesting Ruri (Yu-gi-oh Arc-v) wearing these clothes danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2303256?tags=parent:2303256

Requesting FMA:B Homunculus doing the Ginyu Force pose with Sloth as Recoome, Wraith as Burter, Greed as Ginyu, Envy as Jeice and Pride as Guldo.

Tamamo in some hard petplay with a leash, naked or in a slutty outfit to match; submissive pose being 'fed' alternatively.

Requesting Helma Lennartz from Strike Witches/World Witches wearing a Fortified Suit from MuvLuv.

Requesting smug Yamada Aoi Aoi because there wasn't any smug throughout the show

Requesting a picture of Karna, thirsty, spotting her 'lemonade' and drinking it only to discover it isn't lemonade

Also, Jinako wearing a Zero Suit or Eva plugsuit

Additionally, Helma in either Tomoko's "Flash in the Fuso Sea" costume or miko flight uniform, and maybe (separately, if someone wants to tackle it) just a miko outfit of some sort (either traditional or non-traditional.)

Requesting human Inukai from Flying Witch (left) dressed as Isuke Inukai. Have some emphasis on her midriff.

(Consider these two and the extras I mentioned as separate requests.)

No one requested this.
I made this because I know no one will take my request.(DIY, you know.)

Iron Fortress in Vulcanion style.

Requesting any sister character saying this, anyone with a sister older or younger even twin.

Do you even know the origin of that quote?

Not him but...

Adlet and Hans spitroasting/DPing Chamot from Rokka no Yuusha after all the shit she put them through, as she's bound up or not if its just spitroast then have Adlet using a dildo on her ass

Drawfriends!

Cthuga molesting/fingering Nepgear, please, thanks. Or playing Game Gears together if you don't feel like doing something lewd.
Or Cthuga coming right out of a Game Gear screen as Nepgear is playing and then molesting or simply spooking Nepgear.

Oh wow. I was thinking of something a little more cute but this is pretty good, albeit a bit dirty.

Thanks man :)

Requesting a recreation of this moment with Okarin, Daru and Kurisu, dressed as Filburt, Heffer and Rocko, respectively

Requesting Keiji pulling Kanetsugu's leash back as she pounds Kanetsugu's ass through her ass window with a strap-on. Loud moans of "Wan, Wan" are escaping Kanetsugu's mouth in the process.

Nice work on her thighs and booty. Not OR of course.

I have to admit I didn't picture Ayumi butt when I made this request but this turned out really good
You did a great job emulating the shows style
Mitsuhiko's expression is adorable
Thank you very much!

Requesting Suzaku (Right) dressed as Solid Snake and Lelouch (Left) dressed as Liquid Snake from the original Metal Gear Solid.

Requesting a well-endowed Saber alter draining some breast milk into a cup of tea a la: i.imgur.com/Ppv8bnr.png

i'm user from previous thread

will take some time to finish this but i cleaned up and added the missing details so its easier for those who want to colour this

sorry user for being slow its just who i am

really nice

Lovely.

Requesting lewds of Luluco's mom

Nobody here but us chickens.

Bump

We'll be back monday.

Or enough waifufags with requests done come back here.

Nah, why would the WWD post here.

Requesting Kyousuke as Zack Ryder (left) with an Onii-chan Championship title and Kirino as Emma (right) like pic related
Keep the outfits and expressions please

references
Kyousuke: i.imgur.com/G0MTbIR.jpg
Kirino: i.imgur.com/e3oXapD.jpg

Requesting some lewd Cerberus or some belly rubs

Humbly requesting Ritsuko Akagi chainsmoking while sitting at her computer.

It's been 10 years since I first came to Sup Forums this month. Never asked much in that time.

I got bored probably finish it later. Might redo it cause it doesnt feel right.

A picture of Tamamo like this but with even bigger breasts, a large Kimono/emperor robe would be cool, and sarashi + fundoshi and/or her also lying on a bed seductively luring the viewer

dat

I need more of Tamamo in her frilly nightgown
If she were sleeply that could be pretty nice too.

Currently working on GGirl

requesting Vert, Noire, and Blanc as honey-bees like this.

Wait you're actually doing stuff? Do you have any of the girls from the last time you asked but didn't do anything

Thank you so much for doing this, user. You added the missing details, but at the same time you forgot or erased others, and I need to point them out: the lines at the border of her suit, back-hair, her right arm, the cloud’s tail, her foot, the headband curves, and what I’m pretty sure were meant to be the earrings.

>will take some time to finish this
What did you mean by this? Because if you meant that you will continue working on the details I apologize in advance.

>sorry user for being slow its just who i am
Don't be, man. I'm the one that should be sorry asking for so much.
I wish the original drawfag finished it so I wouldn't need to bother like this.

I hope my body can take it

As usual, he won't post anything, so don't even bother.

I finished all my requests. I normally don't repost them. That's ya'lls job.

Working on some hentai here. Who can we couple here?

>I finished all my requests.
And never posted a single one here.

>Falling for bait

Absfag moved to tumblr. This user is just reposting what he's working on and trying to impersonate him.

Hakuno patting Tamamo's head and/or hugging her.
These two maybe?

What's his tumblr?

Got a link to said tumblr?

Can one of these ladies count?

Except he did? I know I got mine.

That wasn't done here, this is Sup Forums, you moron. He never posted any of them here.

Her and faceless dude

Lurk moar.

some cute of her with Clutter or a dogoo or dressed like either version of Totori from the Atelier series is a cute idea too

He never posted the full image.