With WMBF relationships 44% more likely to last than WMWF, is it true what they say, poke the coal, you're on a roll?

With WMBF relationships 44% more likely to last than WMWF, is it true what they say, poke the coal, you're on a roll?

Other urls found in this thread:

cdc.gov/nchs/data/series/sr_23/sr23_022.pdf
jstor.org/stable/4145377
aiph.aphapublications.org/cgi/reprint/79/5/595.pdf
eurekalert.org/pub_releases/2008-08/uoc--baa081108.php
mchb.hrsa.gov/nsch/07main/national/1child/1healthstatus/pages/05adhd.html
nber.org/papers/w14192
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2867623/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15994621
ajog.org/article/S0002-9378(08)00697-2/fulltext
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19422626
paa2008.princeton.edu/papers/80046
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Leave our women alone

WMBF is called petroleum engineering, nothing about coal.

That study was debunked by one with a larger sample size. The truth is am/wf is the best paring.

CDC says no

fuck a darkie, you're worth malarkey

Chads make me sick

nothing better than a black sistah getting creampied by a white chad

reminder to report racemixing threads

imagine her obeying your every word as her eyes gazed longingly at her Master. You will never, ever have to beg her for sex, it will always be her greatest pleasure to be shot full of White Seed

Intellectual dishonesty, since that stat includes WFBM couples too.

>WMBW
It's called colonization

A recent research paper done at PragerU reported that black women have vitamin D receptors all over the surface of their pussy walls. They have concluded from this that black women sub consciously seek out whiter men and cum more intensely when having intercourse with olive and white cocks. Even Jared Taylor has gone on record supporting this fact.

No one with an IQ above 30 wants a she-boon. Even the niggest of the nogs don't, that's why they always leave.

actually am/af is the best pairing. Asians just tended to be less likely to divorce in general

She's cute and submissive in the pic, she knows her role, she knows she cooks and sucks cock. But i still prefer white women over any woman.

>Man fucking black woman
You dig for coal.

>black man fucking a woman
You don't fucking put coal back.

One works, the other doesn't.

>native american mixing brings mulato averages down therefor mulatos are unhealthy

fuck off.

What's the difference between nigger pussy and a bowling ball? You can eat a bowling ball.

even black guys wouldnt fuck a nigger.

this thread is all fail.

You're the one being intellectually dishonest.

First marriages in which the husband and wife are both members of the same race are more likely to succeed than those in which the spouses are of different race. Interracial marriages convey a 32.3% increased risk of divorce compared to same-race couples.
cdc.gov/nchs/data/series/sr_23/sr23_022.pdf

Interracial marriages have a 23.5% chance of divorce, compared to 13% for same-race couples.
jstor.org/stable/4145377

White women were 12 times more likely to be murdered by their spouse in an interracial marriage as compared to same-race marriages. White men in interracial marriages were 21 times more likely to meet the same fate.
aiph.aphapublications.org/cgi/reprint/79/5/595.pdf

Holy shit, every day this thread gets made using this disinfo stat and everyday it gets blown out for being false.

Is no one going to call out that this literally happens everyday now???

It's because white women are a status symbol for niggers while white men get no benefits for dating black women. Smart black women also know that niggers are animals and they want their children to be successful/intelligent, so that's why they want white men. Niggers know they're animals and want to breed with white women for the same reason. Finally, when a white woman fucks a nigger, it's a sign to stay the fuck away from her.

And that worked out great didn't it

lol

>how do statistics work?
>White-Asian children are twice as likely as Asians to have mental illness.

>Highest rates of moderate and severe cases of ADHD are found in multi-racial children.
mchb.hrsa.gov/nsch/07main/national/1child/1healthstatus/pages/05adhd.html

>A massively well-funded study of over 100,000 schoolchildren found that “Adolescents who identify themselves as mixed race are at higher health and behavior risk than those of 1 race.” Indeed, even when controlling for education, socioeconomic status, and other factors, there is an across-the board higher rate of health risks amongst mixed race adolescents than mono-racial adolescents.
www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1448064/

>Black-White children have family incomes similar to those of Black families, similar rates of fatherlessness as Black families, and are more likely than BOTH Whites AND Blacks to engage in risky behaviors like drinking, fighting, stealing, and doing drugs.
nber.org/papers/w14192

>White-Asian children are twice as likely as Asians to have mental illness.

>White-Black babies suffer higher risks of prematurity, low birth weight, neonatal death, and stillbirth.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2867623/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15994621

>A study on Black-White mixes in agreement found that ”When it comes to engaging in risky/anti-social adolescent behavior, however, mixed race adolescents are stark outliers compared to both blacks and whites.” This holds true despite being raised in similar environments to mono-racial children.
www.msu.edu/~renn/RHE-_mixed_race.pdf

Have you not seen brazillian womens asses?

The future of your women.

ajog.org/article/S0002-9378(08)00697-2/fulltext
>There were significant differences in median birthweight despite clinically similar average gestational ages at delivery. Asian couples had the smallest median birthweight (3210 g), white couples the largest (3400 g), with interracial couples falling between (3360 g for Asian-mother/white-father and 3320 g for white-mother/Asian-father; P < .001)

>Significant differences (P < .001) were noted among several of the perinatal outcomes that were examined (Table 2). The incidence of gestational diabetes was highest among Asian couples (5.73%), lowest among white couples (1.61%), with interracial Asian-white couples having intermediate risk (3.91% for Asian-mother/white-father and 3.37% for white-mother/Asian-father; P < .001). Asian-mother/white-father couples had the highest rate of cesarean delivery (33.2%; P < .001).

On average 1 in every 10,000 women who gives a natural birth will die during childbirth, while 1 in every 2,500 women who undergo C-sections will die during childbirth. In other words, women who give birth via C-section are 4x as likely to die. Furthermore, cesarean deliveries increase the risks for malpresentation, placenta previa, antepartum hemorrhage, placenta accreta, prolonged labor, uterine rupture, preterm birth, low birth weight, and stillbirth in their second delivery.

both are using sample sizes which are viable to represent the states. This just shows the limitations of locational sampling.

The only asian male wf relationship i know which has lasted is my mom's cousin married to an indian man. I know of no oriental asian male white female relationship lasting

>increased conception risk [across the different stages of the menstrual cycle] was positively associated with several measures of race bias. This association was particularly strong when perceived vulnerability to sexual coercion was high.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19422626

Lower attractiveness and higher weight in white women is associated with greater interest in black males. Higher attractiveness and healthy weight is associated with almost exclusive interest in white males.
paa2008.princeton.edu/papers/80046

Ignorant asshole.

This pretty much. It's funny though because I know Asian couples who put up with cheating because breaking up is too much of a hassle for them.

I think it's weird how a lot of Asians I know might have co-dependency issues.

>muh dick
alri london

see

New and improved:

A recent research paper done at PragerU reported that black women have lactose receptors all over the surface of their pussy walls. They have concluded from this that black women sub consciously seek out whiter men and cum more intensely when having intercourse with olive and white cocks. Even Jared Taylor has gone on record supporting this fact

>trying to smear PragerU
FAGGOT

those are really good desu

Brown girls in general are much better partners. They really know how to treat a man. White bitches on the other hand are like vampires except they age like shit. Don't sacrifice your happiness just for "muh race", when the future of mankind looks like total shit anyways. Date whoever you want.

the reason this is so, is a bfwm pairing is both parties last chance.

a bf is seen by men of all races as literally the LEAST attractive female. thats why the wm on bf rate is at 0%. black men are more likely to find them attractive compared to the other races so thats why they are more likely to fuck them, but because of the bf's shitty personality, bm fuck and run.

a wm who stays with a bf is someone who has given up on an attractive mate, or they've all turned him down, whites, asian, latinas, poo-as, etc. all had to turn him down before he stayed with the nigress.

they have no one to run to. thats why they stay together.

COLONIZING is the white European mans duty

lmao
>from houston and this is underrated

Yeah it is if you include both genders since womens choises don`t matter cuck.

Alri london?

I don't get what that means.

Also i'm from east essex, where I live there are practically no niggers or arabs.

Yet.

More like they are desperate, and they should be, since no one to include their own men want them.

Cute guy

>thats why the wm on bf rate is at 0%

rape rate is at 0%

>projecting this much

Wow so all it takes for a black girl to be attractive is millions of dollars?

Fucking lol

Black women scoring white men are usually the very best blacks have to offer. The very best of black women are better than the average white woman.
That's why they're doing better.

Ook ook ow can blacc bois eben gombeet?
Ook ook my penis ook ook.

>report things I don't like!

woah so this is the power of free speech

Black dudes love black girls, the fuck are you talking about? Hood niggas thirsting for white pussy doesn't account for a majority of black dudes. Same goes for every other race. You'll see a black dude with a black chick way more often than you'll see a black guy and any other kind of chick.

not politics

There is a connection between pretty white boys and black women that you are not privy to, I would not expect you to understand.

this

matters of the heart are more important than dumb politics

that's right my reddit tourist friend

feels before reals

>we gotta do something
> maybe try to marry their own women and father their own children?
>nah where da wite womminz at?

have you

find me a white girl with a body like this. you cant. we fucked up when we gave them plantation genetics.

Here you are, faggot:

I'm more into elegant black girls like a Gloria Jones or Diana Ross

there's really nothing special about her body, but more about how it's used

Men generally have more command and are expected to have more leadership qualities than women.
When a man meets and apess, he redpills her.
When an ape meets a maiden, he corrupts her.

Keep telling yourself that. Just remember if white guys are busy pleasuring black women, who are to pleasure the white women?

be worth having them, your culture and its byproducts are fucking pathetic.

imagine being this triggered.

Feminine black women are rare and, so, worth more-
Latinas are still best.

The answer to this is easy. Despite what pop culture might tell you about deadbeat dads and single mothers, most divorces are initiated by the woman. Women, being hypergamous in nature are more likely than men to jump ship if they feel that they have an honest and likely chance to "do better". When a black girl is with a white guy she knows she won't do better since white guys RARELY go for black girls and they know how shit black guys can be. The fact that white guys rarely go for black girls adds to this effect because the fact that a white guy chose her means she is cream of the fucking crop among black women and her relationship becomes sort of a status symbol. And we all know how much women value status.

Shame there's a doubled up source in there, would make a great cap otherwise.

You can only drill for oil on conquered soil ;^)

A not white, and definitely not Mexican wife is the best.
Dated a lot, then married a Japanese (actually from Japan) women.
White women, cheat, steal, lie, refuse to help with the house, or work and contribute money, and are overall cunts. Mexican ones are the same amplified by ten. Blacks, or at least those who are not inner city types (easiest way to do a quick check is straightened hair is a good one), and asians are kinder, more traditional and more honest.
Of all the guys I know those with black or Asian wives have the best relationships.
The ones with white wives, including a Russian have nothing but problems, up to and including giving a Mexican boyfriend money from her husbands account, then blaming him for working the overtime to get that money.

top vev

64%white
13%black
race mixing kills only the niggers.

Black women were bred to serve the white cock

Nuthang but black booty to finna get HuWhite boi, seminal reparations N sheeeeeeeit. Dem sistahz finna get excited becuz dey finna get a Lenny Kravitz lookin baby wit good hurr. Itz tyme we finna end rayzizm.

You're guaranteed an STD

Any of you guys ever try to talk to black chicks though? You've got nothing in common with them usually. It's harder to make small talk than normal, not easier.

>"goddamm booty mane wit dat meat finna muh dik muhfugga bix hood nigga, ice on muh neck dik hard diamondz, oh fug yayo smokaine ho ass muhfuckah up in hurr, wud it do with dat booty thang, finna bust a nutt!"

hows it feel black boi?

>White men in interracial marriages were 21 times more likely to meet the same fate.

U WOT

why do nigger women kill their white husbands?

/BLEACHED/

Most of the time yes. I had one kinda cute black girl at burger king say I looked like Jim Morrison, and that she liked my hair.

I'd have talked to her more if my brain didnt short circuit, over a niggress being a fan of The Doors.

>niggers
>father their own children

does not compute

Ayo hol but we wuz KANGS n shiet!!

I've had a couple of ebony gfs. They aren't as good in the sack as legend makes them out to be, and they have serious anger issues.

date a white woman you fucking nigger beta faggots.

just talk sex with them. if they aren't receptive, move on.