GENKI!

>8 épisodes and no one died

youtube.com/watch?v=KkkqAAyaeNw

Messer killed the fun.

Bellri died

>search for new stuff on Twitter
>get this
We Hikari Tower now!

Is there anymore video's from the live performance?

Stahp! Ur Traumatizing meh!

Something is lacking

A dancing Hayate

Love

>MakuLoss
>Lyrics of GiriGiri AI parodied
My sides

disgusting.

Which one is the tightest?

ONAHO WA SHINPI

FUCK WEABOOS

Seems to be Mikumo
Freyja an experienced middle aged women confirmed

>hitting a girl
since they are all going to die young anyway, they are trying to pile up as many death flags as they can on the way. clever

That's a zentradi, not a girl.

Who is the fatty wearing the yellow dress?

Why do people keep repeating this? Does it sound funny in English?

Mirage doesn't count.

> Hikari Tower
What about Reiko Yaminoma?

Theo's got an abrasion on his face.
Looks like they're just butthurt because their superior Windemerian physiques couldn't save them from getting clocked in the face.

That's not an abrasion, it's a tattoo (and both of them have one)

Wait, so Mikumo has organic design and the Freija one is more, like, industrial-esque? Something to think about

I think one is a vagigu and the other is an anusaru.

Obligatory
youtube.com/watch?v=dR-jPbNCBPE

what about the russian windemerean

New hotness
youtube.com/watch?v=B3nfweteZck

>omitting Reirei

Wow, this video highlights Freyja and Mikumo's harmonization. Their synchronization is crazy!

What was everyones first impression of Mikumo's hair? And what theories did you guys have about it at first, without any prior knowledge of protoculture theories etc?

Android has been the most popular theory. Which doesn't make any sense since machines shouldn't be able to generate biological fold waves.

Generic anime hair.
Almost all anime girl's haircuts are either impossible or extremely hard to maintain and would never be used in daily life.

That she is from Windermere.

Freyja could be descirbed as being Jonathan Joestar, while Mikumo is moe Joseph Joestar.

what are those eerie sounds in the background at around 2:10

It's anime so it didn't surprise me.

>What was everyones first impression of Mikumo's hair?
I still think it is the adult form of green's space octopus

That I want to see her strap Frejya down with her tentacle hair and rape her with a giant futa cock made of hair...

I can't believe that much smug fits into only 40KB.

I remember people going crazy when they first saw Mikumo flying on the mech. Now people are like it only seems natural that she would.

According to Bogue, this is a traitor.
Should I believe him?

Well, she left before the war started, so maybe it's not that bad.

100% my type. Also such majestic person is truly worthy of being called an idol.

if i pre order the upcoming walkure album, will it be in cd form?

i can't remember the last cd I bought

W-what is this?

>イッちゃうかもね

Maybe they'll release Bokura no Senjou, Cosmic Movement or Walküre Attack in digital form before the album goes on sale, r- right?

When I saw it could turn into blades I just thought "SIVIL"

So why aren't the BDs higher? Feels like Walkure is really a thing in nipland right now

Because BD is coming in two months.

Explain why you like Mikumo without resorting to using meme words.

歌は神秘

She's absolutely perfect

10/10

I don't like her as much as I'm curious about her

I neither like nor dislike Mikumo.

Still two months left. But Walkure having been so well-received is good. I didn't expect them to do this well.

So perfect

She is mysterious - I'm curious. She is Gen Fudo of Macross Delta.

She's hot and mysterious. What's not to like?

>SHINPI
>H
>I
>N
>P
>I

>If I repeat it often enough it'll turn into a meme!

youtube.com/watch?v=GMKiLsbWiHY
Looking back at the old trailer it looks like the Aerial Knights will attack Ragna at some point.

>Gen Fudo
A lying piece of shit and the true villain of the story?

神秘

The ones that talks scriptive.

What is the difference between 神秘 and 謎

I'm not that good with words, but I'll try. It's how much she puts into her singing. Even when giant robots fighting she's ready to sing. She's gonna be singing even when everything around her falls apart and dangers that oppose her she meets with "now you've done it". She's even ready to be mean to Freyja because she wants her to meet those standards. This unshakable spirit is what I truly admire and it's akin to a warrior's but is put into a very feminine thing. She's fighting a battle quite different from the soldiers. Actually that's quite simillar to Basara, who I also respect a lot (boy did I listen to his song).
But despite that, it's not like she wants people to listen to her songs, no, she LETS them to listen to it, because it's the song of a fucking goddess. Or maybe she's just a tsundere for her audience.

Maybe!

the latter's nazo

best translated as an enigma or something you don't understand. Muh shinpi is more elusive, secretive, mystery type of mystery

The moment I saw her in the PV's I knew she would be my favorite character in Delta. The mystery, her aura and persona, how her personality is slowly being shelled out.

It's clear she loves Walkure, and is very dedicated towards it. She is also willing to risk her life for Walkure and it's members. She has a strong passion for singing and she doesn't let anything affect that passion.

Sometimes I get the feeling that Walkure is more popular than the show itself.

music fags are saying they're only popular among macross fags. Mecha fags are saying its only popular among idol fags.

yare yare

As these guys put it. It is her unwavering strength and willingness to risk her life towards something she clearly loves. She understands where her battlefield, and does it to the best of her ability. Mikumo is always the first to jump into the dangerous field, which motivated the other girls to do their best to. She's a role model, an inspiration etc. While she may also do things on her own, she gets things done for the sake of the team. Whenever her team members do a good job she commends them, and shows them the respect they deserve. For example whenever Freyja shows fold waves she gives an approving smile along with the "W" sign. She also commends Makimaki etc. Perfect face for the group, both in looks and what she represents in Walkure

>you will never sing a song to Sivil and then taste the fluids she secretes after hearing it

>old receptor
HAGS, HAGS EVERYWHERE

I'm starting episode 25 of M7 and the repetitive nature of the show is starting to grind on me. Is this going to get better anytime soon? I can't take much more "listen to my son~G... oh... you ran away AGAIN..".

How has anyone else not said it yet?

She's supremely confident, has the skills to back it up, and she has big tits.

Yeah, you're pretty much past the introductory part. Shit's gonna get real.

I absolutely detested it the first time I saw it. I made myself watch it another time years later, and I'm only luke warm to it. its biggest flaw is that it drags on pointlessly for 20+ episodes, then gets decentish towards the end. There are some good episodes here and there, but overall I just don't really care for it.

As a fan of Plus I must say I've also been enjoying the little musical easter eggs. It's nice to see one of the series actually acknowledge Plus in some way.

Absolute treachery.

I'd lick Mikumo's armpits

Ya I've been noticing those 90s anime flaws. It has had a lot of pointless episodes so far (unless you want to consider "character development") and very little in the way of major plot movement. I'm trying to grasp why it's 49 eps long and not 23/24 eps.. So much filler rehash.

it was more a case of "Oh, we need BGM's besides the fire bomber songs" Eh, lets reuse shit from that recent oav