imgur.com/a/cmY90#0
imgur.com/aVq5zLp
imgur.com/a/lG7J2
imgur.com/JECyYmn
imgur.com/wtTbGYA
imgur.com/a/jtFTD
imgur.com/a/Qye8N
imgur.com/a/OYu35
vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/battle-cats/images/3/31/Screenshot_2013-12-30-11-25-06.png/revision/latest?cb=20141028223152)
vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/battle-cats/images/1/18/Valkyrie_cat_in_merc_storia.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20141101104216)
imgur.com/a/jK9yw
imgur.com/a/5eI1i
imgur.com/OHaQYHt
imgur.com/a/yw4sK).
imgur.com/a/1Vbpi
danbooru.donmai.us/posts?tags=race_queen
imgur.com/a/nIsXk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I would like to request Mai Natsume wearing a bikesuit that's unzipped from the front with nothing underneath; like this:
i.imgur.com/971yqZa.jpg

Other ideas would also be appreciated, such as Mai having her hair down and brushing it while wearing her nightgown (see second image in second row of reference).
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/555584

Requesting my wonderful waifu, Mimi.

Possibly in a bathrobe drying off after a shower, but anything cute would be greatly appreciated.

She'll share her vodka with you if you draw her!

As always, take it easy, and I hope everyone has a great weekend.

Requesting Fujibayashi Ryou, please, preferably in one of the following scenes:
•as a delicious milf cooking dinner. Think Akiko Minase from Kanon. I'm inclined to say please include the braid.
•outfit swap with Aigis
•taking her place in the GJ club as GJ-Blue (Megumi's outfit + Shion's manner of wearing her jacket at the elbows, blue button optional) imgur.com/a/Gzpn7
•dressed like Oka Hiromi imgur.com/a/OzDIr while doing something relaxing, like sitting on a porch swing
•driving around in a convertible wearing Inori Yuzurika's black dress imgur.com/DjaHuBg
•wearing a customized suit of Iron Man armor based on her design with actual hair vents
•dressed like Rally Vincent from Gunsmith Cats imgur.com/a/At4BT while wielding the .44 Colt Supermag from the Dirty Harry series
•being smug while teasing user/viewer cutelewdly while wearing an otherwise casual outfit
Lewd would be perfectly fine with any outfit request or if you wanted to abandon outfits completely, a 7 on the newly made lewd scale would be welcomed.

Have a great weekend!

Requesting Chelsea, please!

I'd love to see her sleeping cutely or just lying on a bed or a couch, and as for outfit, I'd prefer her wearing only a shirt or t-shirt and underwear, but cute pajamas or even her general outfit is just as fine.

Or alternatively, her wearing something light and casual in the summer, like shorts or skirt with a tank top or t-shirt.

Anything else cute or cutelewd is also fine!

Please and thanks!

Requesting Shion drying/brushing her hair after a bath or her dressed as Shauntal from pokemon black and white.
Shauntal ref: imgur.com/a/pvt6K
Anything cute of her is fine
Thanks in advance

Requesting Natsume wearing more of her foxgirl waitress uniform preferably acting tsundere.
Foxgirl uniform reference: imgur.com/qWMIznC

Posting for Kanonanon:

Requesting my Kanon cosplaying as one of the Misaka clones from the Raildex series. It would be really great and preferable if the electron goggles and the FN F2000R (the assault rifle) or the Metal Eater MX (the sniper rifle) are included. Misaka clone ref: a.pomf.cat/uzavij.jpg

Alternatively, any of these suggestions:
-Driving a sports car. The type of the car is entirely up to the artist.
-Lying in bed and smiling softly at the viewer. For example, something similar to this: a.pomf.cat/zukirh.png
-Wearing a TSF pilot's Fortified Suit from the Muv-Luv series with a smug look on her face. Suit ref: a.pomf.cat/dtexvw.jpg
-Standing with her back towards the viewer and looking back while the wind blows her hair. Something like this: a.pomf.cat/rnjwvk.jpg
-Walking down the pathway of a forest or sleeping under a tree

Anything else are fine and also greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance and I hope you have a great weekend.

Hello WWD, humbly requesting my husbando Slaine Troyard.

It would be really cute to see him drinking his morning coffee while he's sleepy and has messy hair. Alternatively, him with an umbrella in the rain, maybe sitting somewhere outside and waiting.Reference for clothes and umbrella: imgur.com/a/OtpDd

But any kind of happy drawing would make me happy, so have fun! Hope you have a comfy weekend.

Requesting Sonoda Yuu having fun in the rain, or alternatively as a waitress serving a strawberry parfait. Of course anything cute is also appreciated if you like, swimsuits and sundresses will be extra sweet
Please and thanks in advance

Requesting Neptune being rad as hell while snowboarding, with huge explosions in the background.
Like this: my.mixtape.moe/pbqkex.jpg
You can add more waifus if you want.

-Or Purple Heart dressed as a lewd cute butterfly. Refs: imgur.com/a/Czdxa
-Or Purple Heart wearing any of these bikinis: imgur.com/a/yeXcq
Preferably eating a popsicle and dripping a little on her chest.
-Or PH or Neptune parodying the “Birth of Venus” painting. Refs: my.mixtape.moe/irqibf.jpg
-Or Neptune like this Akari, but with the flower in the ref instead of the rose in her mouth: my.mixtape.moe/lhaanz.jpg
-Or Nepu cosplaying as Yuuki Yuuna

Purple Heart ref: my.mixtape.moe/jwvsfo.jpg
Neptune ref: my.mixtape.moe/akkgwk.jpg

Of course anything cute or cutelewd is always warmly welcome.
Please and thank you so much!

Requesting Lilly, the dress shown in my reference would be lovely (more references: imgur.com/a/TzqXJ) though anything is appreciated, thank you.

Posting for Koborianon

Requesting my Kobori in her pajamas, standing in front of a mirror and brushing her messy hair in the morning.

u.pomf.is/ighlgi.jpg

Anything else is fine, even cutelewd.

Good afternoon to everyone on WWHD! If anyone has time, can somebody draw Cosmos from Fairy Tail?

Can be:

-With casual clothes
-Her with my SI (You know the one) and my SI daughter Platen (i.imgur.com/DiruLU7.png) in a picnic.
-In Jolyne Kujo's clothes
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2336842?tags=kuujou_jolyne
-Naked apron if you could.

And thank you for your time.

Requesting Rukia doing something cute with a pokemon of your choice!
here are a few ideas if you want them
About to use a spray bottle on a very nervous Sudowoodo
Swimming with a Lanturn, it's light illuminating the dark water
Giving a berry to a Wooper
or anything else with any one you like, thank you and have a good weekend
nothing violent/gory/lewd please

Requesting my waifu wearing a sundress and hat while playing near a beach shore.
imgur.com/a/ym8eh

Starting summer early, requesting waifu in this stylized sling-one-piece
imgur.com/a/sFK89

If not, her in Rei's HDD oufit
imgur.com/a/8Dn15

Alternatively my waifu as Black Hanekawa, or more simply as a catgirl in preferably her lingerie but if someone felt doing pajamas instead, I wouldn't mind.
imgur.com/a/eJelD

Or her in her pajamas underneath the bedsheets similar to these
imgur.com/a/uyxjd

Hi all, requesting my love Shinobu in a nightgown snuggling up in bed or fast asleep, mild nsfw is fine. Thank you!

Requesting Lumina wearing Ignis from Final Fantasy 15s suit but instead of long pants, I think shorts would be cute on her.

Outfit: imgur.com/JLjtIve

Any kind of 'aloof' pose would be great!

Still hyped on Persona 5, so requesting Aigis dressed as Anne from Persona 5 with or without the mask imgur.com/a/9VRM6
Or her holding a positive pregnancy test looking happy and embarrassed well user is looking semi confused
Or her applying makeup or trying on normal fashionable girl clothes and just trying to look normal
Or in a wedding dress
Or her in a string bikini or any kind of bikini maybe with the bottom sort of held on like here maybe imgur.com/bo6ZC1t
Or her sitting on the edge of a bed, motioning to come closer with a seductive look on her face, but if you have other ideas feel free to draw anything cute or anything else you would want to draw with her.

Thank you and have a good weekend.

Requesting my waifu Mahiru Koizumi wearing glasses and asking user is paying attention to what she's saying.

Another idea I've had is some kind of VN setting with options on what to say/do down near the bottom with Mahiru in the back. This can be a little lewd if you're okay with that.
Here are two examples for what I mean by the VN setting, in case I didn't describe it well enough: imgur.com/a/OuXY5

Thanks in advanced tot hose who draw this weekend.

Requesting Natsuki in a similar outfit and a pose as on the right.

Or anything cute, cutelewd or summer related would be nice.

Requesting my husbando, Mariya Shidou:
-Berating me for staying up so late.
-Beckoning me to bed.
-Sleepy.
Most anything would be welcomed, Thank you

Requesting Taiga grading papers, reading text books, or some other sort of teacher work, please.
Anything would be appreciated.

Requesting Makoto wearing the Gallian uniform from Valkyria Chronicles.
imgur.com/a/PGgGr

Alternatively, requesting long haired Makoto, with her hair tied in a ponytail.
Or Makoto wearing a sexy lingerie.

Though anything cute, or cutelewd, would be of course much appreciated.

Please and thank you.

Posting for Rinanon:

Requesting Rin in white low-rise jeans. A top would be appreciated, too.

Requesting Pyrrha Alexandra please~

Preferably in her 2nd style with an emphasize on her thighs

Requesting Misao as a cute dog girl or eating her favourite food, meatballs with rice.

Anything else is appreciated, nothing too lewd but cutelewd is fine.

Thanks if you consider and have a nice weekend.

Hi there. This week I'll be requesting my Yotsugi as a fairy, either as the math fairy or as the icecream fairy (ref:a.pomf.cat/djazrw.png) the difference between them would essentially just be the wand she carries one being a big one with icecream scoops, it would also nice if she was drawn using her magic or in a cute pose.

Alternatively have her drinking tea and enjoying snacks with it like this (ref:a.pomf.cat/izegnt.png) or her wearing a punk rock styled version of her dress that's still frilly like these (ref:a.pomf.cat/ugdepa.jpg), other than those suggestions I'd be very happy with anything cute a drawfriend has for me, and will be very appreciated. Have a spectacular weekend.

Requesting Chiaki Nanami sleeping cutely (like with an anime sleep bubble or drooling) on the viewer's stomach
Alternatively, if that's not your thing:
-her dressed as Mei from Overwatch, optionally blasting her freeze ray. (Refs: imgur.com/a/SlT13)
-her co-piloting Kirby's new mech with Kirby from the recently released (broke street date, iirc) Kirby: Planet Robobot (Ref: imgur.com/vPTK546)
-her petting Len from Tsukihime in her cat form
-her sleeping on the back of a Feraligatr
If you have a better/cuter/cutelewd idea that you want to draw her in, feel free! And remember, don't lose hope!
Also, here's my SI, in case you'd like to draw it with her: (imgur.com/lu3sPxk)

Hey everyone. I'd like to request Dolce dressed as Remilia Scarlet from Touhou (i.imgur.com/E4R9JYZ.png). Other ideas could be her casting a spell of some kind or holding a picnic basket while on a walk. I suppose I'll include the SI that I made in Kisekae too though don't feel obligated to include me (i.imgur.com/8wy6kbG.png). Nevertheless though I'd love anything with her. Hope you all have a nice weekend!

Requesting Amakusa Shino, please and thank you.
Optionally POV hand-holding, but anything else is fine too.

Requesting him wearing a casual outfit similar to this one:
a.pomf.cat/oqgdlu.png
Or, requesting something card game related.
Anything else is fine.

Humbly requesting something with Rikka.
Anything would be wonderful, including lewd up to 9 in the lewdness scale.
I'm open to suggestions, in case there are any.

If you'd prefer something more specific, I'd like to request her
-enjoying a cocktail at a bar, with a slightly drunk but suggestive smile
-trying to keep a straight face while reading a book with a humorous title (for example, "How to Avoid Huge Ships")
-standing on the balcony of an impossibly tall structure (taller than mountains, possibly above the clouds), either enjoying the view or smiling at the viewer
-hiding her smile behind a folding fan
-sitting on a larger man's lap, reaching up to touch his (offscreen) cheek, with a smile on her face

Or perhaps in one of these poses:
imgur.com/a/ceJKC

Many thanks in advance, to anyone who takes this into consideration.

I am posting for Qanon.

Requesting my cutie, Q.
Anything involving her would be greatly appreciated, so please feel free to play around with any ideas you may have.

If you would like a suggestions I've been hoping to see something relating to Dark Souls, i.e: being the leader of her own Covenant where Midas notes serve as the rank up item (I think sitting on a thrown in a stylized environment with them scattered around could work well).
Alternatively something soft and cute, like sleeping with/holding a plush toy version of her guardian, Aurore files.catbox.moe/en95rl.png

Thank you for reading, please have a nice weekend.
An artist did show interest in drawing her wearing some Dark Souls armor sets this week, so please consider looking into other peoples requests first!

Because our anniversary is this weekend, requesting a slightly older looking kurome interacting with a little girl that looks like her, or a family portrait with user's head out of the frame. Or sitting pregnant and saying welcome home to the viewer.
Little girl ref: i.imgur.com/vyWOxmX.jpg
Pregnant ref: danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2308522
Family picture ref:
imgur.com/0QW8hk5
anything else is fine as long as it's cute or cutelewd.

Requesting Lev wearing the same silly glasses as his seiyuu right there 3DPD warning, obviously: pbs.twimg.com/media/CgiHqvTUgAIaewW.jpg:orig
Alternatively and still on the same subject, it would be nice to see him wearing Bellri Zenam's outfit because same voice. Ref: my.mixtape.moe/pugzbr.jpg
Anything else cute or cool is greatly appreciated too as long as he's happy, thanks in advance and take it easy.

Requesting Inaba setting off sparklers/fireworks please!

Requesting Fuuka wearing a lab coat and glasses optionally doing SCIENCE, or anything cute. Thanks in advance.

Requesting Mazaki Anzu having tripped and spilled the contents of her shopping bags.

Any other works are very much appreciated.

Requesting a tanned Kagura wearing an oversized version of the shirt in the reference, please!

Shirt reference: i.imgur.com/van9PKw.jpg

As always, anything you feel like drawing, even somewhat lewd, would be greatly appreciated.

Please and thank you!

Requesting something for my lovely waifu Inori.

Some ideas:
-PoV with her blushing and drinking from a cup with 2 strawholes
-Her sleeping peacefully on the couch or bed
-Her happily eating delicious strawberry icecream
-Wearing Gwyneveres or Priscilla's outfit imgur.com/a/TdXqv

Thank you and have a nice weekend.

Requesting my Wanko cosplaying as any Overwatch Hero.
playoverwatch.com/en-us/heroes/

Requesting *Hyun-ae making herself a dress or sleeping.

of course anything else cute is fine too

Requesting Crona cuddling on a couch or porch swing with my SI, optionally while sharing a pair of earphones/earbuds. Or, for Pick Strawberries Day, Crona and my SI picking strawberries together.
SI reference: i.imgur.com/GVbpUyY.png

Alternately, Crona blushing and smiling - with the blush being a purple/black shade, because his blood is black, you know.

Anything else would be appreciated, but nothing lewd, please. Thanks, have a nice weekend.

Requesting Weiss.
-as a Catmancer, Fencer, or Guardian class from Bravely Second. Here's some refs: imgur.com/a/7FO03
-anything of her in Akihiko Yoshida's (Bravely Default, Final Fantasy) style
-practicing her summoning
-tasteful lewds in an arctic setting
-anything of her in her snowpea outfit (the one in the smaller turnaround ref)
-in an alternate hairstyle
-singing (karaoke or anything else)
-as a witch with her familiar
-as a NetNavi from Megaman

Anything else is appreciated too, thanks.

And if you are up to the task of 2 characters, I would like to see an outfit swap with Hinagiku (hairstyle swap optional)

I'd like to request Ionasal please!

Preferably one of these:
- Her with my SI ( i.imgur.com/IuVZdxp.jpg )
- In her pajamas looking sleepy (MoMoFish outfit).
- Tron style in a tron-ified version of her normal outfit
- MMBN style "Ionasal.exe"

As usual I'd be happy with anything though, cute and/or lewd. Thanks!

Good afternoon! I'd like to request my dear Claudia as a cute/dorky vampire or a spooky vampire. Maybe trying to be scary with a cape and a glass of red wine (or tomato juice). Or for something a little darker, Claudia still wearing a cape but with fangs and her face/clothes smeared with blood? Whatever is best! Or if that doesn't work for you, perhaps Claudia dressed up as a little devil to contrast her usual angelic appearance. However, any idea you may have is fine and appreciated all the same.

As always, thanks in advance and enjoy your Saturday.

Requesting my Momo in a competition swimsuit, maybe doing warm-up stretches. Additionally, it'd be pretty wizard if she wore swimming goggles on her hair or around her neck. Please and thank you.
References: imgur.com/a/MAgXg

Requesting Inori on a bridge affixing a love lock, or holding one and showing it with a smile to the viewer.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Love_lock

Alternatively, something cute with this outfit i.imgur.com/2w3pBlj.jpg If you want to add some boots, simple heels would be perfect.
Or wearing Fatal Frame bikini i.imgur.com/vMUVEKM.jpg

Anything else is fine too. Thank you.

Good afternoon everyone,
Requesting an "Alice in Wonderland" theme for my beloved Ivis, possibly wearing Alice's dress. Though there are so many variations, I'm fine with any version.
As for some suggestions for a scenario:
-Falling down a rabbit hole
-Sitting unfortunately in a small room for being too big
-Chasing after a white rabbit
Any of those are nice, but of course, anything of my beloved is always wonderful to see.

Alice in Wonderland References:
imgur.com/a/VFKYy

Thank you to whoever does this request. It's always appreciated and I hope everyone enjoys this coming weekend.

Hullo WWD

I'd like to request my Noir dressed as an operator themed knight, sort of like the picture in: imgur.com/BtNnLta

Alternatively, as it's starting to get unbearably hot, resting in front of a fan in very casual clothing, like a loose tank top and shorts

As always though, almost anything is fine, enjoy your weekend

Hello, WWD!
I hope your week has gone well.
This week I'd like to request my waifu, Yukino, sitting cross-legged while reading or writing in her diary (ref: i.imgur.com/bSMzAia.jpg) and wearing her glasses (ref: imgur.com/a/PEMAu)
Of course anything is fine and greatly appreciated.
Have a good weekend and good luck to you all!

Requesting Haruhi using Rena's dress danbooru.donmai.us/posts/1741894 , playing with a mini-celestial imgur.com/a/5WwK3 or with any of her alternate hairstyles.

Requesting Fredrika wearing a tshirt and spats, thank you!

Requesting Snufkin dressed as an Egyptian god

Requesting Hakodate Omiko wielding the Fume Ultra Greatsword from Dark Souls 2/3. Armor is optional, but if want to do armor than you can use either the standard Knight armor set (right) or the Morne's armor set (left), both without the helmet so I can see her face. Also, I'd like her to be either killing invaders (players from other worlds joining with the intention to kill you), or her doing the invading herself.
Anything else is also fine!

>doing sketches to practice drawing faster
>they're absolute shit
>don't want to post, but user is expecting something
help.gif

/r/ing bunny Kallen cuffed and gagged front and back as in the ref, please.

just post them user or dump them during sunday evening

Requesting Sina wearing a sleeveless turtleneck and white jeans, this little outfit pretty much
i.imgur.com/jEyE9SW.jpg

I think it would be nice. Anything else would be too, of course. Have a great weekend!

Anything nonlewd of my beloved is appreciated.

But for specifics I'd like her being a cool beauty with a car in similar fashion to one of my favotire racing game's intro. youtube.com/watch?v=PKrpib9XzKU [Open]
Maybe with some livery of Jitsu wa on the car or like in the intro matching more or less to the place where she's at or more or less her character colors, green with pink/red. (I prefer snowy mountains and city areas, power plants are also cool)
The focus could be on her in the car or posing next to it. What car it is is completely up to you, but I like the Evo, GT-R, and Supra that are in the intro I never found out what model the yellow car is. Could also be in Day, Dusk, or Night.

Examples of livery: imgur.com/a/wckE2

Or something with out children.

Group them all together and deliver them as a collage then

Requesting anything of Misato Tachibana please, cutelewd is fine. For a more specific request I would like to see her:
-looking in the mirror and trying a new hair style
-in workout clothes, before or after working out
-in pajama's playing video games
-in a cute frilly bikini
-dressed like Dante from Devil May Cry while holding his guns Ebony and Ivory
-playing an intense game of Duck Hunt
-cosplaying as Misaka Mikoto while using a railgun

Of course anything else is good as well.

Hi, everyone!

Since my husbando's birthday is coming up on the 24th and mine shortly after, I'd like to request something related to that! Preferably with shoving cake in our faces (or him eating a cake of my avatar if you feel like that. i.imgur.com/G5eZG2X.png)

Have a nice weekend!

Requesting my love Yuu smiling happily while sitting beside/in a large flower bed, or Heat-Powered Turbo Yuu [ref: imgur.com/th3WzqS] having her head stroked lovingly. Anything else cute and/or cozy is also warmly welcome!

Theyre nowhere close to finished yet

Hello again everyone! I hope everyone survived finals week!

This week Vincent requester and I would like to request a crossover!

Specifically we would like to see an outfit swap: Vincent wearing Madotsuki's sweater, skirt, socks etc. and Madotsuki wearing Vincent's spotted boxers and carrying his pillow (and covering herself up with it, hopefully!)

Whether Madotsuki or Vincent get the ram horns is up to the drawfriend, I think either would be cute! I would like to see them on Madotsuki though

oh
good luck with them user

Requesting Shalltear Bloodfallen, please.
For something specific, I'd like to see her wearing any armor of your choice while overlooking an old battlefield. Tattered banners and discarded weapons optional.

Anything else would also be greatly appreciated.

Why not request them together in either dream world? Like they met each other by mere
coincidence

Requesting Yukari rewarding user with a kiss for carrying her tank shells.

Requesting my lovely husbando Kousaka Kyousuke dressed as either Kamen Rider Kabuto or TheBee with his helmet off held to his side like in the last picture: imgur.com/a/jrHox

Alternatively relaxing with a Rowlet files.catbox.moe/6ohnig.png

Anything else is welcomed as long as its cute and not lewd. Thank you for considering and have a nice weekend.

Requesting Oora, anything is fine really. As far as a specific request goes id love to see someone taking a crack at drawing her in the Touhou Puppet Dance Performance art style. Or possibly in Sekibanki's clothes. Style reference here imgur.com/a/4iQEz

Requesting Birdy wearing gladiator sandals with anyone( or more if you so choose) of these outfits.
imgur.com/a/WxCnX
Birdy Ref:
imgur.com/a/cmY90#0
I'm bad with colors, so you have artistic freedom on outfit colors.

Or
Birdy and Rowlet both doing this sort of high kick
imgur.com/aVq5zLp
imgur.com/a/lG7J2
or any of these action poses
imgur.com/JECyYmn

Or
Birdy like in this picture of the jyoushimatsu( female versions of the Osomatsu-san brothers) with other waifu having the respective colors(red,green,purple,yellow,pink) could double as a Weekend OP if you want.
imgur.com/wtTbGYA

Or
I would love to see Birdy interacting with our daughter, like sparring while wearing these imgur.com/a/jtFTD
or child giving Birdy a kiss on the cheek, or napping together.
Here are some interaction examples, imgur.com/a/Qye8N
Or if you want to do something with my SI that would be nice too.
imgur.com/a/OYu35
Please !

Requesting Marble naked but wearing a apron

It was Vincent-requester's idea originally and I thought it would be cute

Hello people of WWD. I'm requesting Momo Hanakai from Highschool DxD dressed as Thundia (vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/battle-cats/images/3/31/Screenshot_2013-12-30-11-25-06.png/revision/latest?cb=20141028223152) or Valkyrie cat (vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/battle-cats/images/1/18/Valkyrie_cat_in_merc_storia.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20141101104216) from the Battle Cats, as a supergirl, or anything cute/lewd.

Thank you if you're planning to do it.

I have only these references. The wikia doesn't have enough to put more.

Requesting my lovely bassist, Akiyama Mio.

Next week-end will have my own birthday AND mother's day on the same day, May 29th
I actually don't know what to request that would combine both celebrations, and we don't have any daughteru so that's a little bit tricky. Maybe something festive including a cake and her with a loli version of herself. Feel free to surprise me with any original idea. If you pick that request you have the whole week to work on it, so no pressure. My email is in my ref if you have any question.

Or for a cutelewd request, her wearing a one piece swimsuit with a cat keyhole in it, but also catgirl ears, cat stockings and cat tail. You get it, the most cutelewd catgirl !

Anything else is fine as long as it's cute, or not too lewd. Thanks in advance and have a nice day.

Requesting Eureka with a Pompadour/Twin tail combo, as seen to the right of my ref. She could be styling it up in the mirror, or just be like a delinquent. If you want to do something a bit different with the hair, feel free.
Anything else cute is fine too!

More refs: imgur.com/a/jK9yw

Thanks for considering.

who wants their waifu gagged?

Hello.

like 20 posts up, man

ready to deliver this weekend?

The little ones.

Hey there!

Requesting my waifu Nano waking up diseheveled and cute, wearing only a shirt.
Ref: imgur.com/a/5eI1i
Feel free to choose the level of cute or cutelewd.

Or also, wearing a beautiful sundress.

Anything else cute, or cutelewd is very appreciated.
Here's my SI ref if you feel like using it. imgur.com/OHaQYHt

Thank you very much, and remember to have fun!

I want to gag on my waifu, if you know what I mean.

Humbly requesting mon amour, Mitsuru Kirijo.

If possible, I'd like to request her trying to cheer up/encourage the viewer, or her playing a round of golf.

Of course, I'd be appreciative if she were drawn at all, thank you.

Same here.

Not at all.

Requesting a cute Tomoko,thanks for considering and have a great weekend.

Is the booru down for you guys too?

It is for me yes

yes

Requesting my dearest Arisa unwrapping a gift box or eating sushi at a restaurant

Thanks in advance and have a lovely weekend!

Requesting Minatsu wearing Nagisa's outfit. Preferably with the straps and either of the color schemes would be ok. Or alternatively wearing Ionasal's main outfit.
Anything else is fine too, thanks!

Because there was a request for breasts

Requesting Himari (additional refs: imgur.com/a/yw4sK). Suggestions below but anything not overly lewd would be great!
- Her in anything fitting for World Goth Day on sunday; traditional Gothic fashion, frilly gothloli, gothic wa-loli, etc. Alternatively in any of the numerous other outfits here imgur.com/a/1Vbpi
- Since the seasons are underway now it would be great to see her as a sexy race queen danbooru.donmai.us/posts?tags=race_queen or posing with/on the hood of a 2009 R35 or LP560-4.
- Explore mood, composition, or colour.
Auxiliary album of hopefully general usefulness (soon™): imgur.com/a/nIsXk

I request more breasts.