Hi! Sven here. If I come to US of A, will you give me love?

Hi! Sven here. If I come to US of A, will you give me love?

yes

Absolutely. Meow.

Go to Minneapolis there's lots of Swedes there, the most out of any US city. Coincidentally also a fuck load of Somalis, also probably the most out of any US city.

just don't bring your husband with you

is that a $1 chicken sandwich from dollar tree? lol

As long as you leave that cray cray shit in Sweden and integrate into becoming an American, very much so.
PS: Don't forget the cat though, you need to bring the cat with or you will be turned away.

Don't run. Defend Scandinavia.

That depends; what are your thoughts on burgers?
(Most Svens went to Minnesota just fyi in case you want to see it)

No coincidence. Wherever Sven goes, he needs an African nigger in his vicinity in order to get cucked
more easily .

I actually like Burgers for the most part. Not a fan of the niggers tho (needless to say). Is there a lot of them in Minnesota?

Personally i want as many scandinavian refugees as possible if theyre willing to gain citizenship and eventually vote in swing states. All assuming you vote anti gibs and pro gun

I want to marry a blonde Aryan Nordic girl one day. Do they only go for mudslimes and shitskins? Will an average American have any chance with your women? Do they speak English well enough?

Post a timestamped picture of yourself with cat or GTFO. Gotta make sure you're not actually a Muslim trying to spread your terror through the rest of the Western world.

Fuck off, Sven. We don't need anymore beta Whites. We will, however, take your blondes.

bring the cat and the burger and we can best friends

It's mostly todays youth (14-18) that are fucked in the head, and "date" sandniggers in school ect. They learn eventually, but they're already defiled by then so... I'd think you'd have no troubles finding a Nordic grill. Overall they all speak pretty fluent English.

Minnesota has the highest concentration of Scandinavians

>Is there a lot of them in Minnesota?
stay away from the twin cities especially St Paul and you'll be good

Stay out of the South.
>Minneapolis
NO

bait

Come home, white man

hehehehehehHEHEHEHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAH
Where Sven goes Jamal follows!

I think that picture is photoshoped

we give you burgers

That's not a lot of them tho, considering the size of the states. Here, it's over. "Muhammad" is the most common name.

Just as you need... whatever the fuck you got going on there asians or something?

Welcome to the U S of A.

We fight for peace. Preserving freedom. Protecting our people. It's the right thing to do.

>his nation doesn't have supersonic stealth bombers

How can militarylets even compete?

Stay away from cities and you'll be fine. If you're near one, learn where the ghettos are. They tend to be separated pretty well from the normal people.

>Posting a picture of a STEALTH bomber
Disappointed in you, user

If you have blonde hair, blue eyes and will give me cute babies, yes sven.

really makes you think....

If a cop ask you to do something you'll have to do it instantly or he'll shoot to kill. That includes sucking his dick and licking his boots, Americans do this routinely.

That sounds pretty gay tho. What if I offer him this?

Well america's the gayest country on earth, haven't you heard of american prisons, collective showers or penis inspection day?

Meow

Sven. Come.

Try Duluth, MN. The great racial divide when I grew up was the Swedish Olafsons vs the Norwegian Olafsens (or the other way round) which is as it should be.

Are you a that cat?