I'm a Zionist and proud of it

If there is one nation that deserves it's own state it is the Jewish nation. They've suffered from discrimination in Europe just because they were Jews. They were called pigs,rats, and thieves even though they contributed to the countries they lived in. If there is one group of people that has the right to defend themselves it's the Jews. The Jews were sent to death like a defenseless flock of sheep.6 million of them mothers,fathers, and children were slaughtered and couldn't defend themselves, and if there is one country that has every right for its land it's Israel and history proves it. The land of Israel was called Judea long before it was called Palestine. Plus the Jews have lived in Israel long before Arabs from all neighboring countries came to Israel and decided to call themselves Palestinians, and say that their older than Israel. Jews are indigenous to Israel they have the right to defend themselves build on the land, evolve and prosper, because this is our homeland the only Jewish homeland in the world. BTW being a Zionist doesn't mean I hate Palestinians or Arabs I love them and many other Jews love them and respect them too, but peace comes with love, not with conditions and given land. So this is what it truly means to be a Zionist to agree that Jews have the right to live in Israel in their ancestors land, and to say out loud what from years remained the whisper 'Never again Jews will be victims!' If you're a Zionist please share this message (especially here where people seem not to know.)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/_0V_xf3OQgM
youtube.com/watch?v=kqsuK8B7b4g
youtube.com/watch?v=X_y0LxcANic
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

This isnt bait, its a buffet

>proud Zionist kike
>is a diaspora kike in the United States

Pick one kike

The land never belonged to them to begin with.

give Jerusalem back to palestine

Why?

then why are you not in Israel?

words cannot express this level of bait

I own a business here.

Neither does it belong to you, Khazarian rat.

Jews have a place among all other peoples.

Zionists do not.

Typical.

youtu.be/_0V_xf3OQgM

You Stormfags don't actually believe in the Khazar theory do you? that myth has been thoroughly debunked long ago even by your own David Duke.

>They've suffered from discrimination in Europe just because they were Jews

Oh you sweet summer goy

>kicked out of countries 300+ times in history
>has literally been punished/murdered for centuries because they've committed adultery and usury against their host populations
>this time its not just a nation, its the entire world
>yfw the goyim finally have enough and an actual holocaust happens

(((Debunked)))

Real quote: "This tribe of black gentry work more effectually against us, than the enemy’s arms. They are a hundred times more dangerous to our liberties, and the great cause we are engaged in. It is much to be lamented that each State, long ere this, has not hunted them down as pests to society, and the greatest enemies we have to the happiness of America."

The far right still falling for Hitler's cult of personality I see.

I share loyalty to Israel, but I live in the United states for financial reasons.

youtube.com/watch?v=kqsuK8B7b4g

youtube.com/watch?v=X_y0LxcANic

Why you Jews been keeping all that Jew pussy for yourselves? You know they love the BBC. Bros, you gotta get some Jew pussy.

then go back there and join the fight. they'll pay for your ticket and everything.