youtube.com/watch?v=uuE55fxhknc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

2000 hours in paint

bump

>children of same-sex parents

That's not how it works.

>dont repeat threads
>catalog is NOTHING but homosex discussions
Chop your dicks off. I want one dick in a box and completely severed for every anti gay post. This is not a fucking argument. Ban this cancer or shut down this place

Hi ronaldo. You should know he has a bf and two of his own kids. It's called surrogacy. You're Portuguese so you should realise these things. Or Hagar. From the bible. But you know. Fucking frogger's demon board here

Nothing is new under the sun. Last pole to find a dirty toilet to clean in 2033

The one in the middle looks like she's taking my dick up her asshole that's fucking hot

Can you fucking sodomite perverts just fucking die already? People seriously need to start openly disfiguring and seriously mutilating and murdering gay people to put the fear back into them this is getting out of hand.

I come from the future, the year 2056 to be precise.
I can tell you one thing, don't worry about these faggots, keep fighting the open borders commies and muslims, they're the biggest threat.
by 2024 they Chinese will make a, lets call it "cure" for homosexuality.
At first leftists will screech about it but many people will be curious about and it will turn out, it works.
By the next year people will start to consider the fact that trannies are mentally ill and by 2027 all trannies will be forced to seek mental help.
By the mid 2030's the whole "LGBT" bs will be forgotten and completely non-existent

Also ask me anything

If gay marriage becomes law then any expression that normal marriage norms are better than gay "marriage" norms will be supressed out of polite society, the media, and education programs. To argue that monogamy and long-term stability inside marriage is better than gay polyamory and partner-cycling will be condemned as homophobic and bigoted. "My (gay) marriage is just as valid as yours!" will be the cry, even if that marriage involves gay norms like polyamory & partner-cycling that all gays live by. All will just be "marriages," that are not allowed to be distinguished, one not better or more valid than the other.

Expressing current marriage norms of monogamy and long-term stability will no longer have it's own unique words, concept, or legal structure to identity with, to educate/edify people into, or to hold up as a social expectation. It will all be subsumed into a big tent of "marriage" that will include Big Gay Glen and his fuckslave Phnong from Thailand and his regular grindr hookup down at the public park toilets and other hypersexual things that all gays do etc. To express a seperate superior idea of what marriage is or ought to be will be proscribed as a thought-crime, insensitive to "modern" "inclusive" marriages that are the lowest commen denominator of gay hyper-polyamory.

"Love is love; "All relationships are equal!" "Gay married couples who cycle through marriage partners and have open polyamorous relationships are just as good as monogamous life-long straight marriages!" Any expression against this will be a homophobic thoughtcrime.

People will be fired for "homophobia" for saying that gay marriage is a "claytons marriage" or somehow inferior to proper monogamous child-bearing marriages. To express that heterosexual marriage is different and better than gay butt-buddies or loony-dyke-covens will see you witch-hunted and cast out of society, your job, your clubs, your social positions.

Blood has a voice. You are an already dead and empty husk. My blood or anybody else's if you shed it will cry out to God. The God you make a living out of, trying to shit on, blaspheme, and killed Christ; you caused the sexual fall of man; you dont know what the 144K are or by what they are defiled; vaginas; reads nothing but leviticus; understands nothing; is a frog worshipping devil bitch and pedophile jew bag liar freudian cigar/cock sucker; is a fag and a hypocrite; invents words; tacks them onto bible; ignores the bisexuality of many figures and names his benis bagoo remphan star after them; creates isis
Im not scared of you. Come kill me, woman cuck. Not only is it impossible for you to do anything but fail because I have Christ and His armour and you dont. But to live is Christ and to die is to gain. And then you go in the furnace. If you'd rather be a blood thirsty savage murderer than some mistranslations over "grab them". Then be my guest. You have no clue what you're doing. Stealing. Nor talking about. Typical CRIMINAL australian on his rag. You know the movie the shining? Speaking of blood? They used you for that scene. And your retched rotten disgusting leg hole. They propped you up and you unleashed a torrent of periods and whining like jew kike bitch ass fertility cult shekinah hoax bitch asses always do. Everybody on your side is either a no balled fag. A pedo. A zionist. Or a molech whore. Kys. This whole board needs to kill itself. God'll probably take care of all this soon. If He doesnt. Ask me if I give a damn. Remove all gays. Make your life worse. And keep failing like you have for 6,000 years. No more replies necessary in here. The prince of the air is satan. And you think youre him because you call him god. Your post was illegal activity, at least in my country, but i dont care. Have your mom suffocate you by having her be permanently cemented to your head by her vag. Then get raped and prolapsed and die of an infection in prison

Please stop larping with my emotions.

All I want in this world is to raise children without the pressures of sexual degeneracy.

all those children look like they have autism

One day these kids will grown up and see how fucked up their dads are. You guys are seeing the last hope of humanity

That poor child is going to be rape by those two faggots. See we would of left you alone if not for this shit.

Now you have to die.

My best friend was raised by a lesbian couple. He turned out pretty fucked up.

Actually, it's funny, on the inside, we're all the same.

So fucked up you made friends with him
And you have to remove your foreskin because adam was the fuck up and not Eve. Why not hang yourself first and then send pence the crazy cat lady after everybody? Youll be too busy being melted in sulfer. For every thrust of "hetero" benis bagoo. Your balls go smaller

I've known him my whole life. He's a good guy. He just has issues.

Takes a fucked up cunt to get to know a fucked up cunt. I know this is VERY uncommon. But I'm one of the few who hates gossip. I might be seen as boring. But i work hard. And I try my very best not to judge people or to make fun of anybody. Except fake jews because they are Godless wizards and politicians. Not religious. Fake right down to their blood "lines". And because they start it. I dont make threads or posts like those unless im antagonised. The world is getting really fucked up and my dick has nothing to do with it. Yours does. The internet did this. The fake jew does NOT fear the samurai. He fears the faggot. Because the fake jew is what's called "matrilineal". And Hadrian an old Emperor and faggot nearly removed them all. So just like after Egypt. They cried. After Christ. They cried. After Hadrian. They cried. And then they circle back to Egypt in order to post egyptian frogs and old isis goddesses. It's so fucked. It's not worth it. I'd rather die old and boring than young and popular. Or at any age. Being myself. Not lying my ass off and getting my self worth from women or from being a prick. Like WOMEN do

Do I ever get married

At the end of the day, gay people are the same as you and I. They just want to settle down in a loving relationship and contribute towards society. The fact that they like to meet random men in parks late at night and perform oral sex on them all while being penetrated by a tramp, then scour the park looking for used condoms to lick clean and retreat to a public toilet where they wait for more random men to arrive and pound their asses until they are leaking cum, then squat over the mouth of a drugged teenage boy and shit out a torrent of cum, shitwater and blood into his mouth while singing 'I am what I am' doesn't mean that they should not be respected as valuable members of society.

Nice fan fiction. You took women's studies. This is proven. Man hating phobes LOVE to talk like this and fantasise and do everything they say they hate. More than i do or would. Men dont make you womany. Women do! Words have no meaning anymore. Even nazis are faggots. Bundles of sticks symbolism. And created israel. If what you say is true. Then all men are gross. And all women are angels. Become one. Do you lick dirty tampons? Why not? Do you wear condoms? No. Go back to mardi gras and show us your tits. Then shoot ping pong balls out your snatch. And get divorced

I agree with you completely brother.

>we're just normal people who want to have kids of our own
>we aren't trying to indoctrinate children or force them to accept our lifestyle

>OH, would you look at that, all of our preteen adoptees formed their own opinions independent of us and SOMEHOW they all agree with everything we believe.

canweadmitthatweactuallydowanttoindoctrinatechildren.png

So why'd you back stab your friend? All that marriage is. Is a temporary and worldly fix. For its own corruption. God asked adam why he listened to his help meet-turned-wife. Asked who told him he was naked. This is a nightmare for me and i suspect for many others. But because fake jews call us cows. These men have a suicide epidemic and swallow it hook line and sinker. Every marriage has a man being told what to do by women. I wouldnt last long because their voices are annoying. They cant cool or clean anymore. Or drive cars. Or excite me in any way. And all i'd be doing is saying in my head "would you just shut the fuck up and stop trying to wear the pants?". But this would never happen. It's like a law of physics. Inb4 cuck. Cucks by definition NEED a woman in order to be a cuck. Two men CANNOT cuck themselves

me 2. Maybe I DO still have dreams and faith.. thanks for that.

Is that me waving the flag?

i thought i was bi but now i unironically support this.

You were always a pedofaggot

Looks like someone fucked you in the ass a little too hard there lad.

You are mentally ill and you must die.

looks like the autist is on our side

Please be true...and more soon

It is time for the killing OF ALL GAY

Sage

Want me to describe for you what it's like? When you pound a woman. And unlike us. She can't really go and fuck you. Does she become retarded like you say I would? Is it the pounding of somebody that makes gays retarded? Or is it the reception that does, like a woman? Be careful. I have never been outsmarted by rhetorical devices. Discuss what I say. Like i do for all others. Rather than what you'd like to see people do with their gross activities. That "heteros" and their bestiality started. I dont need to tell you what it's like. You did it 20 minutes ago and are having a self hating jewish uncle tom come down. Women will save you. That makes me laugh every time. Women will save you. They do nothing but the exact opposite and always have and always will until the flood of fire comes

I am not spiritually unwell. You are. Thats what mental illnesses are. You cant debate. And you have no physiological evidence

is like reading someone mentally ill
>flag
checks out

lmfao

>Want me to describe for you what it's like?
Please do. I've heard it's like sticking your yankee doodle in a sticky jam.

>sign of the covenant
>mentally ill
>Canada but without the Roman Laurel

I cant wait to gas everyone of you aids infested shitcock suckers

Homosexuals are disgusting and exist only to live as consumers. Aids is a biological reaction to the depravity. The majority of the world's population wants to break your skull with rocks you fucking degenerates. Nature will exterminate you. Enjoy putting aloe on your unhealable puss-leaking anal wound before putting on your adult diapers fucking faggots.

Do snot holes have quick drying juices? No. Do we have only one sphincter? No. Does poop store that low? No. Do you have a g spot. Yes. Do women pee on you because they dont have any g spots? Yes. Is a vagina a sphincter? No. Since you have anal sex anyways ill forego the uterine lining, fungus, zika, ineffective truvada, throat cancer, and protozoa thank you very much
>at least my life is nothing but nagging so i do nothing but the same like my kike "wife" and master priestess and in paying alimony

Boring. It's like my first thread on this. No replies ever change. Nobody ever learns that they go around saying "the sky is anything but blue". That's all you do. You are goebbels. Fuck this. You are scum. You deserve nothing but pain and seclusion

>neo-slam poetry on Sup Forums

At least its not a suprise coming from a fag. Kill yourself already.

Looks like your dad and the very first woman. God makes no mistakes. We're here to help you. The frog makes you kill yourself. Men used to know all these things. Feminism destroyed you. Keep doing all this

>It's a marginalized homo shifts negative attention from his minority by blaming the jews for things
This is true equality people, homosexual people are just like you and me. They go to work, they pay taxes, and some of them harbor irrational hatred for other minority groups because they're fucking retarded.

>cant say anything so just tells me not to talk or critiques things on an insane "style>substance" jewish level
The bible is my science text book. The babylonian talmud is yours. Go lay a tree

You should try heroin, it's obvious you live a meaningless pleasure seeking lifestyle. You won't have to worry about sharing needles either!

>polgb
A bunch of hypersexual degenerates, you all are.

I'm Canadian and I'll tell you real faggots that aren't just trolling are way more interesting than you bud

>broken upside down cross flag
>thinks he's a monk
Even monks sin. It makes more sense for a guy like me. Or anybody like me. To defend. To talk. For free. And that women like you. Are paid. To make sure nobody can have freedom except you. THROW THE JEW DOWN THE WELL

>everybody is shit except for me
>you'd have to get in my head to prove this so all i do is deflect using my dirty mouth
Are you Christ? No. But you think you are. He never sinned. But He was accepting. Youre not. And you do NOTHING but sin and twist and lie. Theres not much time left
Wew!

fag alert

>18 posts by this ID

you need help buddy

Smells like rotting fish alert. Mopes around waiting for cindy to correct him alert

You need to defeat me and make me change. Good luck

Aww, what's wrong mate?
Can't handle the gay bantz?

>You need to defeat me and make me change

sounds like something a fag would say.

Too weak? Heel spurs acting up?

The 'yes' adds make me feel ill.

How about instead, we gas those who would harm others.

>reminds of own body
>has out of body experience at the theme park rides other boys are riding but that he isn't and instead tries but never gets on the defiled cock carousel of females

THIS

gays eat da poo poo

Ummm what the frick? I thought you Christians were supposed to be about loving thy neighbour? All I see coming out of your is hate and loathing

African males inspect male assholes for signs of gay and then rape said assholes. Causing signs of grab them
>he eats the thrush

>thread started by aussie
>australia is voting on poofta nuptials.
It's political, fuck off faggot.

Do the world a favor and commit suicide faggot or you can receive some medicine from Thomas Edison, and no your demands will not be met.

RARE

We love our straight neighbours we are supposed to kill homos but we mainly just ignore them until they start screeching then we all get sick of them and vote no just to spite them

what's with all the militant gays appearing everywhere but not getting any mention?

youtube.com/watch?v=uuE55fxhknc

media is in full shut it down mode

There are three and none of them are Aussies probably degenerate dog fuckers from Canada sticking their poo dicks in where they aren't wanted which is the reason Aussies hate poofs

Its a crime and morally wrong to let children be raised by the mentally diseased.

>pooper still hurts

Mother in law jokes. Dumping off old people in retirement castles. These are what I think of this. Plus the fact all animals if males are colorful. And all female ones are ugly. Think of the level of animosity and hatred people have for mothers in law. What do I think? You wouldn't have a spouse without a mother in law. But what do lady diddlers do? Cry about the other women in their family. Nice arrangements you made for yourselves. Home improvement used to make estrogen jokes. There's a gayface detector now. When it sees moist heterosexual sloppy seconds "guys" it shows a miserable sod eating ice sandwiches with his head down surrounded by the cackling cast members of 'the view'. And then cry about literally any other man. Somebody said /polgb/ comics are whoredoms in here. All they show is segregation of the genders. You hate how it shows what women and men are like. So think of it this way. Go mixing with them at your 1950s diner and contaminate yourselves. Or have what those comics say the men have. But it's whoredoms. Because i see faggots in my cereal. Down with men. Braid my leg beards. Etc etc etc

These ones?

They are not the one parading their children to propagate propaganda that they have no clue what its about.

At least this fucktarded pedophiles aren't hiding behind the veneer of being right.

Didnt read. Are you a flip? Im on a phone. Go take more fentanyl. Be a pro lgbt leftist. And do vigilante president

Oh look, the retarded sodomite ran out of copy paste answers and now has to resort to racial quips. Thought you fags are supposed to be "accepting".

>defending those two in any way or finding fault with me in comparison
>reading your shit
Keep going

FUCKING APOLOGIZE

lol'd

do you have mental illness?

>enjoys when he breathes in his political messages paid for by bibi when they are made of beryllium and other such cancerous bullshit
Breathe deepy my child

>skywriting says "Vote No"

all the bigotry and homophobia

nigger

Fags WILL be killed when the new reich takes over.

Stunning statement. Truly dumbfounding and awe inspiring
Do you repeat fucking stupid retarded bullshit over nothing? Not only is the answer yes but when has anything else ever happened

You couldn't use those in a University. Too old. Also Truvada. You have probably a five trillion greater times risk dying in a car crash than being a man on truvada using condoms catching hiv. The only catch? It doesn't work on women. Along with pic related i heard faggots are out breeding you on a 7:1 basis

It dosent fucking matter how old they are if they have been proven then it is TRUE. Also how the fuck are fags out breeding me when they can't breed??

>still trying to make self look good
Comparison isn't the same as defense fuckwad.

>true
>odds are five trillion to one
>ignores that part
I'm not trying to do anything. You dehumanise people. I make you sound like objects in return. Anybody who says one thing. Which is what you did. And sees me point out two examples. Only, far worse ones. And right in front of your face. And defends the two examples and attacks the guy who posted them. Isn't worth listening to

They can. I cant let anything slide or slip by. Didnt see that part. Fucking learn things. When a woman made a thread saying she is having problems conceiving. Like 15 guys on here said "use a surrogacy". And then 15 million more of these same guys made anti man threads saying men cant breed
>this makes the 7:1 thing wrong too
No it doesn't