Esg/ ETHNOSTATE GENERAL - NORDWESTLICHE HEIMAT EDITION

/esg/ - Ethnostate General

A WHITE HOMELAND
BLOOD, TRADITION, HONOR

Thread for discussion of a white ethnostate, a homeland to be carved out for the hardworking white man. The future of the white nationalists movement depends on European peoples migrating to and establishing a homeland for themselves exclusively.

>The will to make the move.
Guys, I know we have a lot of fun making memes and hiding behind our computer screens like a bunch of botards, but the reality is unless we come together in large numbers to make a state of our own we're going to become irrelevant and fade away. MAKE THE FUCKING MOVE FOR YOUR RACE AND CHILDREN!

>Skills
Skills are more important than any other tool you can possibly have. We need skillful people not just people that know how to say the word nigger, above all we need intelligent and physically capable people that have what we need to get this kick started.

>Networking
Right now we need each other more than ever and we can't do that unless we know each other and are comfortable talking to one another. Quietly networking together is the best option for us because right now we're under (((Their))) eyes and they have their eyes set on making us dead.

>Cooperation
We need to have very tight cooperation, we're all brothers here in a world that's against us, the last thing we need is infighting over stupid bullshit. Know your allies and your enemies well.

MOST IMPORTANTLY WE'RE HERE TO TALK ABOUT HOW WE'RE GOING TO MAKE THE MOVE, IMPORTANT SKILLS WE NEED, AND HOW TO PROPERLY NETWORK INTO AN EFFICIENT COMMUNITY OF PEOPLE.

-------------------------------
If you don't see a general in the catalog, copy from the Pastebin and start one.
pastebin.com/https://pastebin.com/ThrCgAVd

Other urls found in this thread:

solargeneral.org/wp-content/uploads/library/EthnoState.pdf
northwestfront.org
pastebin.com/CFeqCD53
youtube.com/watch?v=CDdvReNKKuk
youtube.com/watch?v=8XUYZoguhEQ
youtube.com/watch?v=4Z8jXpAyWMs
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ecovillage
theguardian.com/sustainable-business/2016/jul/12/eco-village-hi-tech-off-grid-communities-netherlands-circular-housing-regen-effekt
diggersanddreamers.org.uk/communities/forming/urban-community-experiment
earth911.com/home-garden/ecovillages-5-american-exciting-examples/
earthaven.org/
scientificamerican.com/article/what-are-eco-villages/
theguardian
unvis.it/theguardian.com/sustainable-business/2016/jul/12/eco-village-hi-tech-off-grid-communities-netherlands-circular-housing-regen-effekt
youtube.com/watch?v=O93lImrRTu4
zillow.com/homes/for_sale/Mossyrock-WA/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mossyrock,_Washington
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Longview,_Washington
city-data.com/city/Longview-Washington.html
soundcloud.com/oswaldmosley/europe-arise
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>How is the Sup Forums's ethnostate plan different from other initiatives for creating a new white homeland?

While other organizations have proposed secession, balkanization, or mass migration within an existing sovereign state (which is in actuality an unrealistic proposal) the ethnostate plan involves the organic approach of building white nationalist communities from the ground up.

>How do you build a community from the ground up?

This is done in a fashion very similar to how some breakaway religious groups develop their own compounds.

Start with a single building, small country house is really all the initial planners need as an HQ. Once this is established, the organizers of the white community contact nationalists in their area, including groups like the Traditionalist Workers Party and North West Front to bring in "settlers" to the area. Small homes will then be constructed with cost-effectiveness and subsistence in mind. as more small homes are built in the immediate area the community will grow and small businesses may then be established in order to support these families and to keep money within the community with as little reliance on (((banks))) or imports from the outside as possible.

At this point a small community made up exclusively of white nationalist families will be able to make decisions together and crowdfund community buildings in order to expand the small community into a town. These little towns will serve as safe havens for white identity and white nationalist groups to hold conferences meeting and rallies in a friendly environment.

>How will you keep these communities white, it is that kind of exclusivity illegal?

Simple, the ethnostate plan calls to build these settlements away from major cities in areas where minorities would not want to live. Throw in the complete lack of social welfare and just like that you have a voluntarily homogenous ethnocommunity.

>How will these communities remain self-sufficient?

The Amish have the right idea. All utilities in homes will be maintained with cost-effectiveness in mind. Farmers markets, home gardening, electrical microgeneration, and homeschooling will be hallmarks of every white settlement. Guard dogs, A very localized police force, and the right to bear arms in self-defense will ensure that (((trouble))) stays a world away.

>What can I do to help?

Do as many anons have been doing the past few days and arrange to meet at a specific potential property site and inspect it together. As previously stated this is a very organic process and it is up to each local white nationalist community to initiate the foundation of their respective white homogenous settlements.

>The Ethnostate

solargeneral.org/wp-content/uploads/library/EthnoState.pdf

>Why would someone consider doing this?
The future of the white nationalists movement depends on European peoples migrating to and establishing a homeland for themselves exclusively. We must have a state of our own to secure the existence of our people and a future for our children.

>Where would such a thing possibly exist?
Currently the best location to move would be in the pacific North West preferably out in the country side, this is not going to be just some single city of white people it's going to be an entire nation of racially aware white people.

>B-but I want the ethnostate to be x and y and be z!!!
The most important part of getting this started is to stop infighting like a bunch of girls and just make the damn move.

>Yeah well what system will be using to govern our people?
There is no set in stone system or brand we're going to place it's going to rest of what's economically and culturally sound, there's more room for discussion on this topic however.

MOST IMPORTANTLY WE'RE HERE TO TALK ABOUT HOW WE'RE GOING TO MAKE THE MOVE, IMPORTANT SKILLS WE NEED, AND HOW TO PROPERLY NETWORK INTO AN EFFICIENT COMMUNITY OF PEOPLE.

northwestfront.org

>Sup Forums would like to team up with the NWF and Traditionalist Workers Party to support this initiative for planting the seeds of white ethnonationalist communities within the PNW area. We ask any members of these and allied organizations to pass this on to their membership and foster cooperation in this endeavor.

Hail Victory

Requesting stories of any annons who moved to the PNW recently.

Why are there three flags instead of one flag?

Is the top flag the only one that represents a geographic area or do the others represent their own areas?

We need to show people how great their race's history and culture is. Which is why I propose this:

For high schoolers, clubs dedicated to uncucked European history. Incentive for joining could be scholarships funded by more national organisations to those who perform the best

For college students, basically the same thing, except bring in non-controversial speakers to host interactive lectures that arent boring to listen to.

And for adults, much much more formal and serious meetings. Maybe a book club where they read philosophy, history, and all the European marvels. As well as talk occasional politics

========
In essence, we need to set up our own education system. The (((DoE))) has aided to our destruction, and we need to fight this. Teaching our children, young adults, and men about the truths of our past will instill natural pride into their soul. Pure love of race is key to this plan. With the formation of these organisation, you will see a drastic increase of followers. Education about who we really are, with a mix of redpills, is more effective than the best of propoganda. That is what is crucial to creating an ethnostate

The 2nd one is for lazy Midwestern fags that don't want to move.
Not sure about the 3rd.

I think bitards-threads is russian meme, and what i see here! My favorite ones

The top and bottom represent different geographic areas. The middle one, my personal favorite, is just the movement flag in general

Also, CatJarfag reporting in

The bottom flag is a meme flag that was shilled by people who wanted to move to the midwest.
The top is the man flag for the entire nation of the Northwest Republic.
The middle flag is the flag of of the Capitol of the Northwest Republic AKA Arcadia.

reminder that the chinese, vietnamese and indians own literally all of the property in Seattle.

>Top flag is Northwest Front

>Middle is the Arcadia Flag, its unique to Sup Forums and represents Pagan and Christian white unity

>Bottom is Midwest Reich, its kind of a meme flag but it means a lot to many anons living in the Midwest who have been pushing for ethnostates for a long time.

Lurking.

Not there now unfortunately, but PNW is definitely a land worth pursuing. The redwoods and lush forests are beautiful and I truly miss seeing them.

Best regions for an ethno state are.
>PNW
>Appalachian South East
>Northern Midwest

From last thread
I'm gonna try and look at the price per acre there. You're completely right though, the midwest has cheaper more fertile land. Mossyrock wouldn't be bad though

One and two are the NWF flag and the Sup Forums ethnostate flag, the third one is a meme iirc

RESEARCH TOWNS
SCOUTING TRIP
MOVE TO CASCADIA

Don't Larp annons. Don't Larp.

I'm gonna go lift, but great work and keep the discussion going goys.

iirc there was a paste of recommended books from last thread

Mossyrock is my pick for now, will look at housing and land prices as well as income per capita later

Texas will be 25% white in 2050.

The southern USA dose not have a white future. Use this information to make your life choices.

This, remember everyone -- real, concrete stuff only. We're trying to keep this progressing with every edition. Someone please let us know if we hear back from the Traditionalist Workers Party or the Northwest Front. Thanks to everyone for the hard work.

Old thread
i hope that were all on the same page here as far as being red-pilled goes. Namely that giving women the right to vote was one of the worst mistakes in human history.

>tfw you made the flag of Arcadia
Speaking of which... Where should it be located? If it's going to be the HQ/Capitol it should be somewhere nice.
I'm thinking between Montana and Idaho, right smack dab in the middle of all four of the states.

For those new here, this is NOT A LARP THREAD

The Traditionalist Workers Party, known for organizing Charlottesvile and espousing the need for a community-folk oriented society, has been contacted for support. If things go well, they will notify their members, who receive monthly newsletters and number in the hundreds, about our movement.

And why so?

THATS RIGHT

Let me find the pastebin

Oregonian reporting in, bump.

>Quints
It's a sign.
Bros.. We can pull this off.

We'll figure that out once we start arriving and settling user, let's not get too far ahead just yet. Love the enthusiasm though.

>PNW
>Appalachian South East
>Northern Midwest

Agreed, all of these areas are generally great.

Do you want you children to grown up in majority non-white states?
Do you want your children to go to schools where whites are a minority?
If the answer is NO, then what future do you have in the Southern USA?

I like the looks of those digits. TradWorkers would be inexpendable help in this endeavor.

Because they tend to vote for welfare and degeneracy. Women rule the home.

What have you got for us user? We need as much info on the region as possible. Once we start arriving, your knowledge and familiarity of the area will be priceless.

Texan here. Some areas are still mostly white, but it's a damn shame to see another country/state created whites get over taken by spics and niggers.

STAY EDUCATED!!!
================
We must remain intellectuals and know the true victories of our people, as well as political theory and philosophy. For those who want to start up their own book clubs and organizations that I KEEP reminding yall about, or just personal reading, please view and save the pastebin:

pastebin.com/CFeqCD53

All of the immigration law reforms that led to mass brown immigration were passed after women got the vote

It turned voting from a serious business into a game show where clown politicians compete to be nice

Awesome, do you have any ideas about the best are for us?

This applies to every anglosphere country, Australia Canada USA and UK, first women get the vote, then politics turns into a stupid game, then they let in all the brown people

AND ANOTHER THING!
POST ANTHEMS. GIVE ME ALL YOUR ANTHEMS.
youtube.com/watch?v=CDdvReNKKuk
youtube.com/watch?v=8XUYZoguhEQ

I have a compromise.

Give married men 2 votes. This encourages marriage and gives women some ability to influence votes without being directly in charge of her own vote. It's a man's job to take care of his wife anyway.

There doesn't need to be a compromise. A real man will vote in the interests of his family.

Checked.

It would be great to have established communities in each region. A lot of people have to travel for work and education and having safe havens they could reside in while away from their own would be good. Not to mention the value in having a network of labor, trade, supplies, etc.

It is unfortunate that you are largely right in that statement. Most of the big cities below the Mason Dixon line are diverse. Though a lot of minorities live exclusively in the inner cities, leaving the rural communities to be almost/completely homogeneous. Though if we could gather them all up in a settlement in the South East we could make a very successful South East ally to the PNW.

Why do we need a compromise?

Nah, ruins the idea of political changes

Or I mean, yknow, just not have a democracy at all given that it's the catalyst of degeneracy

so where is this place going to be?

Because if you don't give women SOMETHING we're going to be 90% male, either killing each other or going Greek.

Southernfags need to lose that 'going down with the ship' mentality. The world isn't a fair place.
Just imagine: Southernfag A moves to the PNW and 30 years from now has a dozen white grandchildren. All are reasonably well off.
Southernfag B stays in Texas and 30 years from now his bloodline his heavily mixed with Mestizos and Hispanics. Many are poor.
What do you want for yourself annon?

Most likely the Pacific Northwest.

THE PACIFIC NORTH WEST
This. It's no longer negotiable.

Pacific Northwest

We're narrowing it down to very specific regions now. Anons are looking at available land at the moment. We're getting a feel for how the existing nationalist population there is already distributed, to make community building easier.

> tfw the real redpill is that Ancient Greece up until WWI was 90% male and the Female Famine was history's biggest secret

I've probably been the biggest shill for Maine in the past, but even now I'm 99% in line with the PNW

Women don't want to be pandered to user
They want to be spanked, choked, and most importantly, rescued from the impending racial violence

The demographics are unavoidable. I see annons here every day LARPing about the 'day of the rope' where 140 million non-whites in the Southern USA are killed.
It isn't going to happen. But they can still GTFO.

1. it rains a lot
2. stay out of portland
3. pretty much anywhere outside of the city isn't libtarded
4. lots of forests

You act like women have nothing without the vote. I doubt they will divorce and leave just because of it either.

Is there no movement for the northeast in maine and vermont considering they're both almost completely white. Dont washington and Idaho both have problems with radiation anyway?

That's the plan, we intend to concentrate these relocations in communities in the eastern part of the state, and also around northern Idaho. What can you tell us about specific counties in that area?

>Maine at 93.5% white
Fuck I miss the east coast.

Everyone please move this topic to another thread, we don't want to derail this general.

New Englandfag here, it's getting worse. The governors of Massachusetts, Rhode Island, and Vermont are importing in spics and building low-income housing in rural areas near the cities.

Fucking hell this thread makes we want to sell my house, move to Iceland, chop wood and grow wheat provisions for the winter. I feel awake now, I need to chase this with everything I have.

>we don't want to derail this general
>derail
>general

Do you guys have girlfriends?
>"Honey, we've been together for quite some time. Let's head out west together and start a new life for ourselves and raise a family."
>"I love you too."

I think this is a jewish trap. All signs point to yellowstone going off soon and if all the white people move to montana and idaho and washington we are all going to be killed almost instantlly

Reporting in from Amity

And we only started 3 days ago.......

Maine, Delaware, New Hampshire, and West Virginia are the only US states that are over 90% White. If an East Coast settlement were to be made, I'd vote for any of them.

Yeah, agreed. We're not going to just wake up one day and find ourselves in the narrative from "The Turner Diaries" where we all unite on racial lines and fight together. There will be a large tipping point in the future but when that happens we'll want to be hunkered down in our settlements and survive the oncoming upheaval. Not planning some silly grand offensive.

I live in a State that is 90+% white. If you are outside of the top 3 most populated cities you don't see any minorities. It was entirely coincidental to my plans to buy up a modest chunk of land for homesteading, but I'm surely not complaining.

And have you decided yet which is the criteria to what is considered white? Blonde hair, blue eyes, white skin? Specific last names? What about slavs, anglos, redheads?

The jews aren't going to set off a volcano, user..

Don't know a whole lot about Eastern Oregon, I'm from Clackamas.

Aint a Jewish trap, though that is worrying. Someone brought it up in a much earlier thread

I go to Eastern Oregon almost every year to go hunting, ama

I was thinking about yellowstone the other day.
And then I realized that the reports on it were actually a farse and that the volcano isn't set to explode for a hundred thousand years.
That wouldn't be impossible.
>"FUCK! THE GOYIM HAVE AN ETHNOSTATE NOW?!?"
>"LET'S SEE HOW YOU LIKE YOUR ETHNOSTATE CULTURALLY ENRICHED WITH SOME HOT LAVA GOYS!"
>*nukes yellowstone*

White European is White European

Finally a completely white country where I can make tons of money and have as many kids as I want. Hell im moving asap
By the way, im not white

Our generation is restless. Those of us in our 20s and 30s grew up on tales of what it was like to live in the 1970s. A life when a part time job was enough to not only put you through college, but buy you a house. When you were encouraged to start a family and continue on your lineage with pride, not the way we're shamed for "settling down" in today's time. We were raised on a hollow promise that we could have better than our parents and now we're all waking up from the "New American Dream."

PNW has been around for a lot longer than the recent concerns about Yellowstone.

If Yellowstone blows it's top, we're in a potential world ending scenario, so it's kinda of a "damned if you do, damned if you don't" setting either way.

> Anglos
> Iberians
> Germanics/ Nordics
> Italians
> Greeks/ Balkan races (excluding Albanians)
> Slavs
> Caucasus races (i.e. Georgians and Armenians)

Definitely need to be everywhere Whites are but the emphasis has to be on funneling people west
>the Uberground Railroad
Outstanding post. May your grandkids be 0% emu
Yeah bitches, PNW is on, "what about Arkansas?" posts are going bye bye now

>tfw kicked out of white utopian ethnostate cuz I'm part ginger and half potato nigger
youtube.com/watch?v=4Z8jXpAyWMs

Germanics, certain Anglos, Slavic, European Mediterraneans, Nordics, and jews are all considered white.

I don't think there should be specific rules, just that certain features are whiter than others and should be preferred. At the end of the day intelligence and hard work is whats crucial.

Eco_Village!!!
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ecovillage

theguardian.com/sustainable-business/2016/jul/12/eco-village-hi-tech-off-grid-communities-netherlands-circular-housing-regen-effekt
diggersanddreamers.org.uk/communities/forming/urban-community-experiment
earth911.com/home-garden/ecovillages-5-american-exciting-examples/
earthaven.org/
scientificamerican.com/article/what-are-eco-villages/

so, basically, adapt this working concept into your model and then it becomes a series of small sustainable "villages" that cross-coordinate and become one healthy "Alliance". it's quite simple really. max per "village should be around 140-150 people TOPS. past that you move to fill in missing bodies elseware or start a new village with volunteers.

lol yes potato niggers are allowed in... Just don't go mass murdering Catholics please.

Into archive

>theguardian com/sustainable-business/2016/jul/12/eco-village-hi-tech-off-grid-communities-netherlands-circular-housing-regen-effekt
unvis.it/theguardian.com/sustainable-business/2016/jul/12/eco-village-hi-tech-off-grid-communities-netherlands-circular-housing-regen-effekt

Good point user, but the only thing is everywhere else is completely fucked with niggers or cucked all to hell with drugs and crime

B U M P
youtube.com/watch?v=O93lImrRTu4

Obv the kikes arent going to set it off. But they know its coming. Yeloowstone WILL go off either in our lifetimes or our childrens lifetimes. I know NASA is trying to come up with ways to release the pressure and prevent it but I doubt thats gonna happen. Even if this isnt a trap we still have to be warry of it.

Hi archivebro.

your house looks like a piece of junk, your ehtno state ideals are reaching a little far your just going to end up a bunch of hillbillies

Still better than elternative

Me gusta mucho

>Jews
>White

Okay, I'm back and I found some quick data and some more reasons why I think mossyrock would be a good pick. The housing is pretty expensive, land is also but i don't think its something that would be too big of a problem. I need to do more research on land prices

zillow.com/homes/for_sale/Mossyrock-WA/

It's 70% white but there's only a population of around 800 people anyways. The other third are spics.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mossyrock,_Washington

There's a good town by the river called longview only an hour away from mossyrock thats 90% percent white, it has schools and a strong manufacturing and lumber industry over there.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Longview,_Washington

city-data.com/city/Longview-Washington.html

If we could find someplace in the general area of mossyrock that has cheaper land and is whiter than I'd say we'd have a damn good spot

>I feel awake now
soundcloud.com/oswaldmosley/europe-arise

We cant just all move there and watch our children turn into the next volcano exhibit in a mueseum.

>Uberground Railroad funneling whites west

Agreed. Though a lot of folks on the Eastcoast and South East won't move until there's visible progress in the west, like an established town. Until then, best I can do is make a settlement here and get everyone together that isn't willing or able to make the big move now. Basically build like a FOB where we can stage ourselves before moving to the real Base.

Yellowstone has about 50k to 100k years left on it's top, and it's a world ending scenario when it does blow anyways, so I'm not sure it matters where we move to, just that we live a comfortable life in our White State for as long as possible

Still it doesn't look very accurate i mean
, i look pretty mediterranean considering my spanish heritage plus south american native blood. Anyways i don't think i would qualify but, it would be good if you put some standard criteria it would be a shame if one day a lot of you get there ready to make something good and you end up killing each other because x person is not white enough.
I wish you good luck and it would be great if things work out fine

>canada a white ethnostate
lol
white people don't even come from canada
keeping a white majority is best, and i say this as a black man. but all white? come on, you gotta at least give a pass to the natives